Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priti Malkania
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priti MalkaniaYour feedback matters!
I am 22, since last one month suffering headache I am using medicine but no relief at all. What should do.
In today's stress filled life, most of us struggle from a number of problems, be it physiological or psychological. Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. 1 out of the 3 men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation:
Anxiety about intercourse
Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behaviour therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of Ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
1. Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum) - It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
2. Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes) - It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
3. Semal musli (Salmalia Malabarica) - It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
4. Gokshur( Tribulus Terrestris) - It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
5. Shatavari( Asparagus Racemosus) - It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
6. Ashwagandha( Withania Somniferum) - It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
7. Akarkara( Anacyclus Pyrethrum) - It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
8. Jaiphal( Myristica Fragrans)- The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a churan and can be taken to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation.
Pituitary gland plays a great time in premature ejaculation. Fear complex and lack of sexual knowledge are also responsible. The aforementioned treatments are effective but counselling is necessary as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.