Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti SharmaYour feedback matters!
From 1 month back onwards I didn't get my periods. Can you please help me doctor wt will I do in natural way.
My wife has a cyst in left overy. I consulted the doctor and went for an ultrasound. The cyst was 41* 30 mm. The doctor said it will vanish by itself ,no need for medication. It is painful sometimes and slight bleeding from vagina every day.
Hi Dr. My aunt is pregnant with 32 weeks gestation. Delivery due on jan 5th. She have wisdom tooth but she was told by dentist that after delivery we can operate it. What pain killer is. Safe during pregnancy. To. Put for three days.
I feel too much pain since 2-3 days before started my period and during the period I feel normal. Also I want to get pregnant so advise me that when should we have done intercourse to get pregnant successfully?
I Want to know when can pregnancy be achieved easily. Tried 2 times but found no result.Please tell.
Sex just after periods without condom . Can create pregnancy? If the semen is released outside her body.
What should i do if A lady Menopause in earlier Age and not interested in sex relation. Please guide
At the time of ejaculating semen outflowing from vaginal cavity. What is the reason behind this problem?
Dysfunction which hampers yours intimacy with your partner is an ailment that has affected over 30 million men in the United States. It is a condition where a man cannot achieve or maintain an erection during an intimate performance and it also leads to reduced sexual drive. It can happen to anybody at any time and fatigue, stress, performance anxiety and relationship problems also cause erectile dysfunction.
You shall have to visit an expert if you have been suffering from these ailments for over two weeks. The standard treatment include implants, surgery and vacuum pumps. But you can also try the natural options like being physically active, losing weight, curbing down alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Walk along: When you wish to boost your sexual performance, you will have to just walk 2 miles a day. This would definitely help those men who are obese to reduce their risk of erectile dysfunction as well as reverse it potentially. Maintaining a trimmed waistline is essential for a healthy sex life. Also, maintaining a proper weight is a great way of preventing erectile dysfunction.
- Involve your nether regions: Pelvic workouts, which are commonly referred to as kegel workouts are used for promoting urinary continence as well as good sexual health. They also help in strengthening the bulbocavernosus muscle that helps your body in three different ways. First of all, it helps the penis to swell with blood at the time of intercourse, pumps while you ejaculate and helps in emptying the urethra after you urinate.
- Take watermelon juice: A slice of chilled watermelon will not just quench your thirst, it will also help your sexual health. An amino acid called citrulline which is present in watermelon is known for improving blood flow to the penis. Plus, it is easier for the stomach to digest and can act to be your natural Viagra.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture has now become a way of treating all kinds of ailments ranging from back pain to depression and erectile dysfunction seems to be no exception. Through this alternate therapy, fine needles would be placed in various regions of the body for relieving stress. This, in turn, would alleviate your erectile dysfunction as well.
- Take L-Arginine substitutes: L-arginine is an amino acid which is naturally present in the body and helps in making nitric oxide that supports erection. Nitric oxide also helps in relaxing of blood vessels and keeps the erection sustained.
These five natural tips would definitely help you combat sexual dysfunction. However, if you see that the problems persist over a few weeks in spite of trying these natural methods, then you shall have to consult an expert.
Hi I am 32 weeks pregnant I had done urine test routine. Pus cells: 6-8hpf, epithelial cells: 8-10 hpf, albumin: traces, crystals: urinate. Is this is UTI it is danger for me, please give me solution for this.
My age is 38, I have continue bleeding problem from many days. Please advice me what to do, due to this I am suffering alot in my body.
I am 16 year and I have sexual intercourse 5 day ago and today when I check at home. Its showing me pregnant but I don't want to have baby at this age. How to abort it.
Hello Doctor, I am 42 years old and my periods have become irregular. It came after two months but now there is excessive bleeding as well as too much clotting. I am a working woman sometime things become very embarrassing. So kindly give me a solution.
My wife skipped her last period which was due 10 days back. Pregnancy test is positive, we already have a 7 month old baby. We are not prepared for next at this time. Kindly advice.
I had vaginal infection since 2-3 month. Now infection has gone after taking medicines by Dr. But sometime feel itchy vagina. After intercourse burning urination. So much frustrated:(. How can I get proper relief from infection. Please help.
I got fibroadenoma in both my breast kindly suggest any medicine for curable I do not want to have surgery already I had 3 years before surgery but I got again now is there any permanent solution pls suggest.
Balancing the personal and professional life can be quite taxing. In the process, women often neglect their health. Work is important but not more than your health. Women of reproductive age should be extra careful. Many women particularly suffer from gynecological problems (PCOS, menstrual problems, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, to name a few). Thus, following a healthy lifestyle is the key to a healthy body (physical, mental as well as emotional). Health issues, no matter how minor, should not be left unattended.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle:
A healthy lifestyle can help ward off many unwanted health complications (especially gynecological problems).
- Eat a Healthy Diet. Many women live by fast foods. While burgers, pizzas, and fried foods may satisfy your taste buds, your body and overall health will have to bear the brunt. Once a while, pampering yourself with fast foods is fine, but do not make it an everyday practice. Include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. A healthy and balanced diet takes care of many gynecological disorders, including menstrual problems. Keep your body well hydrated.
- Obesity. Obesity can wreak havoc in a woman's life, irrespectively of their age. It is one the underlying factors responsible for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and other hormonal disorders. Thus, maintaining a healthy body weight becomes very important.
- Do not Compromise on your Sleep. On an average, a woman needs between 6-8 hours of sleep daily. A sound and healthy body can work better. Try and follow a healthy sleeping routine. Ideally, you should retire to bed by 10 pm and wake up by 6 am. Avoid stress and anxiety as much as you can. Too much stress can cause a hormonal imbalance with serious complications.
- Physical Activities and Workouts: Exercise and meditation act as a tonic for the body. You may lead a hectic life but 30 minutes a day is all that you need to refresh and rejuvenate your body. You will be able to kick-start the day with a renewed vigor and zeal. Women who are on the healthier side of the scale and have been trying hard to lose weight are sure to benefit from this.
- Annual Health Check-ups. Healthy or not, women (of all age groups) should go for annual health check-ups. Many health problems get complicated and almost untreatable due to late diagnosis. There is no point in taking chances with your health. Nobody can understand or know your body better than you. If you notice anything unusual (especially in your breast), immediately consult your physician. Self-awareness is essential.
Here are a few important personal care and hygiene that every woman should follow diligently
- Practice healthy vaginal hygiene. Wash your vaginal area daily. You can use warm water to clean the area.
- Avoid douching, use of perfumes and scented soaps in your vagina and adjacent areas. It can affect the pH of your vagina, resulting in infections.
- Always go for safe and healthy sex. Unprotected sex may cause STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and infections (bacterial, viral or yeast).
- Keep a record of your menstrual cycle every month. Make it a habit to change your sanitary napkins frequently during periods.