Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Bhoir
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant BhoirYour feedback matters!
I'm a 17 year old girl. I started developing breasts around the age of 10. Since I started developing breasts I've had a semi hard kinda movable lump in both of my breasts. Recently there has been a little pain but that is probably due to the increased dose of birth control (for dysmenorrhea). The.
Im 39 and miss my periods fo the first time in many years. I'm not pregnant. Then why delay in periods?
Hi my question is that I have got. My report of head pain there is nice report tell me my head is pain.
Atopic dermatitis or as it is commonly known as, eczema, is one of the most common and recurring form of skin disease. Some of the common symptoms of eczema are redness, swelling of skin, temporary discoloration and dryness among others. It not only causes a significant amount of irritation, but is extremely persistent in its occurrence. Combating atopic dermatitis is a rather cumbersome task, often leading to anxiety and depression. It is indeed one of the most problematic skin hindrances. Dermatitis usually occurs due to the inflammation of the epidermis.
Some of the more obvious causes are exposure to ultraviolet rays, familial predisposition, prolonged exposure to the offending allergen, latent infection, indigestion, hormonal imbalance among others. Occurrence of eczema considerably lowers the skin resistance and makes you vulnerable to various other skin troubles. Atopic dermatitis is especially congenital in nature. It has reported greater frequency in individuals whose family has some record of eczema or the other. Past incidents of asthma, hay fever may also act as triggers. Signs of eczema are usually manifested in itchy patches in the neck, scalp and palms.
Given the commonness of the disease, there are numerous remedies for it as well. However, many vouch for the efficacy of homeopathy in curing such skin ailments. Homeopathy not only offers natural solutions to eczema but also detoxifies the system from within to curtail the frequency of such outbursts. Homeopathy also averts any kind of side effects. After closely scrutinizing the symptoms and their possible effects, homeopathy recommends a wide range of medicines to cure eczema.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is endowed with medicinal qualities. Used either as an ointment or in form of tablets, sulphur is used as arguably the best remedy for eczema.
- Graphites: Graphites are extremely helpful in abating sticky oozes as well as eyelids. Graphites help in curing gelatinous discharges.
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is an ideal therapy for dermatitis with itching and redness. It curtails the flare-ups and breakouts on skin.
- Mezereum: It is extremely helpful for weeping eruptions. It soothes intolerable itching and skin irritation.
- Natrum Mur: Natrum Mur is extremely effective in curing hairline eczema.
How can I quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol as soon as possible because sometimes I feel like I should quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
I am a 18 year boy studying degree. I have not come moustache even a little, but my friends have at my same age. So they tell me to shave daily and then it will come fast. So I want to kow is it real and if I do that, is it will make any problems? Thank you.
Which fat or oil is best is a global question and one answer does not fit all sizes. Fat is an integral part of our meal to prepare the food and enjoy its taste. Fat also makes you fat and due to which it has received a bad reputation. Is it only the fat which is a culprit of myriad of health problems? Think again my dear, as they provide energy, gives fullness or satiety after every meal, enhance absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K; cushion and contour the body organs; supports hormone production and brain functions.
- Whenever, fats and oils are consumed in excess or are not metabolized properly in the body, It becomes dangerous and tends to make the body overweight, obese and a hub of diseases. Obesity in itself is a big phenomenon which adversely affects physical, mental, emotional, social and even occupational health. Since edible fats play a significant role in obesity so first lets us understand the types of fat are available to us.
- Visible fats are the ones which you see in the form of butter, cooking oils (vegetable oils), ghee, hydrogenated fat (dalda), margarine, lard etc. Invisible fat is hidden fat which is inherently present in the food in varying amounts such as milk, egg, almonds, walnut, peanut, flax seed, sesame seed, wheat, spices, avocado etc. So fat from fried samosa or potato chips is different from the fat found in almonds or coconut or egg. Both may provide same calories, because 1 gram of fat or oil provides 9 calories irrespective of the source.
- The source of fat, fatty acid composition of fat, how it is processed and how it is stored determines the nutritional and health significance of fat and oils. According to an expert group of Indian Medical Research Council and National Institute of Nutrition, a person diet should contain both types of fat in 50:50 proportion following Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA). For a healthy adult 20 grams, visible fat is necessary for a day. The amount may vary according to the physiological conditions. Each source of fat is different in its fatty acid composition. Solid fats are generally saturated fat which should be consumed in minimum quantity while vegetable oils are consumed in recommended amount only.
- Visible fats except butter and ghee are not eaten as such but after cooking or processing. Refined oils are already processed and if used at high heat for longer duration tends to get oxidized and thus harmful for the body and cause several diseases including heart diseases. Invisible fats contain more appropriate proportion of desirable fatty acids like Omega-3 fatty acid which are supportive in many biological functions. They are present in large amount like in nuts but eaten in less amount. They should be part of your regular diet. Since most of the invisible fats are unsaturated so tend to get rancid (off flavor and off-odor) when stored under hot and humid environment. Do not shun all fats from your diet. Choose wisely and use judiciously.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!