Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod BhahekarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old male. Last year I had chickenpox which left scars all over my body and my face. I didn't take them seriously then. One year has passed but the scars didn't fade as I had expected. Is there any cure. I also have Stretchmarks please help.
I get small Daana on my face n after few days it converts into a small pit. Wt is it. N Wt cn I do fr it?
I have fell down from bike I had lite scratches on my body What food I have to eat to recover early. Please guide me what should i do?
I have a black patch on my skin it was there from about a week and its disappearing really slow what should I do?
I have get blaker skin for this monsoon and its get oily .so what I do for my skin .to look fairer and freshly type.
Are you fussy about getting a facial, believing an age old adage that men don’t need facials? Think again, you can be nowhere near the truth as the harsh reality is that men do need facials period. Yes, you might not entertain the fact of having layers of cucumber or banana on your skin and it certainly doesn’t look appealing. But the reality is that your skin can suffer the same damage and wear and tear as a woman’s skin and it needs the dedication and care it deserves. In fact, probably more than the ladies, guys need facials, thanks to their coarser skin, larger pores, and increased chance of sun damage. Feels discomforting? Fret not; as we lay down some points that staunchly suggest that men do need facials like their woman counterparts
- Men produce more oil: Men have higher testosterone levels than women and this indirectly produces more oil. This oil can clog your pores and can lead to blackheads, which may lead to pimples. Also due to the coarseness, they can also develop as rashes and can leave permanent marks if not treated properly. Have a facial done at a spa to take care of these risks. The reason why these are better done at a spa is that the specialist can understand your skin type and can chart down a treatment plan based on it. Also, you might have to exfoliate your skin often to reduce the toughness of the dead skin cells.
- Benefitting in a smoother shave: No matter how many types of razor you use, the friction caused by the metal to your skin is irreversible. Irritation is one of the common consequences that your facial skin has to undergo every time you shave. The result can be more damaging than you have ever thought so. A deep facial will deep clean bumps and soothe the irritated skin. You can also try various after shave effects to reduce the rashness to the skin and simultaneously you can opt for specialised facial treatment for shaving side effects. You can experience a smoother and a better shave when your skin is smoother.
- Facials use products far from the market: It is a known fact that some of the facial products used are not available over the counters. The techniques and the products used can be handled like a pro only by an experienced facial therapist. Instead of following an advertisement and going for a product, take some time off for getting a facial. You can also experience an opportunity to ask more questions regarding the product used on your face. Facials can be ideal stress busters too and can help a great deal in relaxing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have brown skin tone and I want to lighter my skin tone upto 3-4 shades please suggest me the effective whitening treatment pills though which I can get desirable skin tone.
My age is 17 and I am a boy my skin is getting dark from last 6 months and pimples are also occurring and there are some black spots also please tell me the reason behind this and proper solution.
Meri skin bhut hi oily h. Agar main koi bhi face cream lgau to face par pimples ho jate h. Ab wo theek nhi ho rhr. Iske liye kya krna chahiye ki face clean ho jaye?
There are over 3000 skin problems that are known in medical history. From moles to rashes, hives to eczema, skin discoloration to oozing, the list is a long one. While some are temporary and disappear by themselves, some could be extremely dangerous if not treated early. Good news is that most skin disorders are treatable. Here is a list of frequent skin disorders that can affect any individual:
- Acne: Acne is mostly witnessed in teenagers through the phase of puberty. This is a non-infectious disease which is caused due to the presence of pustules, papules, and blackheads. Acne is caused due to hormonal spread and goes by itself by the age of 20-30. This can leave behind scars.
- Razor bumps: If a portion of the hair which is present below the follicular pore is shaved off, it curls within resulting into an inflammatory condition known as the razor bumps. It mostly occurs when a hair gets extracted due to close shaving. This is mostly seen in the beard area.
- Rosacea: This is a chronic condition characterised by dilation of the blood vessels, redness, pustules, and papules. Overgrowth of rhinophyma is also observed in some cases. This condition is mostly seen in adults and can give an impression of acne during the beginning. Anti-inflammatory treatment is required to get this disease under control.
- Cold Sores: `This condition is caused by a virus known as herpes simplex. The latter resides in the cells of the spinal cord and can travel through the peripheral nerve to attack the lip. They can stay for a time span of 8-10 days. Medical attention is necessary if the condition recurs frequently.
- Athlete’s food: It is an infection of the stratum corneum which is caused by a fungus known as the dermatophyte. This condition can be both inflammatory and anti-inflammatory. In the case of the former, there could be frequent itching followed by heavy irritation and dry scaling. This infection can be easily treated by applying antifungal creams that are readily available over the counter.
- Eczema: It is a condition of the gene that that is responsible for chronic and oozing dermatitis. Places, where they occur the most, include elbow and knee. They can also result in asthma and fever. Eczema occurs in early childhood of an individual and gets better with age. Doctors recommend topical steroids and emollients.
- Melasma: This condition often results from pregnancy and oral contraceptive medicines. It is a pigmentation which is flat and brownish in appearance. They can be visible on forehead, upper lip and cheeks of a person. Exposure to sunlight can make the spots darker. These infections are persistent in nature and very hard to get rid of.