Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod BhahekarYour feedback matters!
What to brighten my skin. And also to remove my pimples. They always occur one after other n leaves an spot.
I have a black spot and a pimple on my back. I feel very irritation on it. I use scar free cream but no impact on it will happen. What should I do?
I want to clear the darkness from my body which cream should I use or medicine can help me and I am not married but having many pimples on my face and back how can I get rid of my all these problems and please tell me also that how to use that medicine or cream.
I've got eye hollowness and eye darkness under my eyes and i am just 21. How can i get rid of this? Please suggest some remedies to me.
I have extremely dry skin and lips its awful I have tried eythin. Even olive oil and other things but itz still d same wht cn I do plzz suggest me something.
I have a cyst in my right breast. Is that any serious issue? Can you suggest a medicine for removing that cyst ?
I have a skin problem where the tips of figures crack and later a hard skin comes over it am using Clobetasol and Salicylic acid ointment, but heals and cracks again. Do I need to take something orally with application.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes.