Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
Your hand is an integral part of your persona, which is why you need to keep them clean and presentable. However, conditions such as cuticle skin peeling can take away the beauty of your hands. Cuticle skin peeling can also irritate your hand throughout the day when the cuts are exposed to external elements, such as food or dirt. You could also infect your fingers in the process, if the cuticles are not treated properly.
Causes of Cuticle skin peeling:
- Allergic reaction: Bacteria may cause allergies and stimulate cuticle peeling problem. Detergents and other chemical product can also cause irritation.
- Bad habit: If you have a habit of biting nails or picking nails, then also you can be infected. Moreover, if you rip off your hanging nails instead of chipping them properly then it can result to skin infection.
- Lack of minerals: Calcium and vitamin deficiency can also be a reason for cuticle skin peeling around your fingernails. The skin gets dry and flaky resulting in breaks and chips which may in turn lead to cuticles.
- Skin diseases: If you have any skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis etc then you are likely to develop skin cuticle peeling problem.
Some treatments for cuticle peeling problems
- Warm lemon water: Rinse your hand everyday with warm lemon water to clean the nooks and crannies of the fingers where dirt may be stored. After washing hour hands ensure your moisturise them to keep it supple which will prevent the development of cuticles.
- Cucumber: You can also rub cucumber slices gently on your skin to reduce the inflammation form cuticles and sooth any wounds on the fingers.
- Aloe vera: You can also use the aloe vera gel for its cooling and soothing factors. Using aloe vera multiple times a day will help to get rid of cuticle-peeling by naturally moisturising and disinfecting the skin areas a t the same time.
- Honey: Use honey on your hands and then wash it with lukewarm water to get soft and smooth skin.
- Balanced diet: Maintaining a proper diet containing which has healthy fats, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein will nourish all areas of your skin properly and prevent the problems of cuticle peeling occurring in the first place.
- Antibiotics: You may also need to take anti-infection drugs to reduce the problem if you have already had an infection in your fingers within the cuticles.
I am 30 years old. I am having problem of dark circles under eyes since long time. I have taken many treatments in homeopathic and allopathic but no effect I have seen. Inspite of taking plenty of water and soundsleep I am not getting any relief. In summers it become more prominant. Please advise me to treat this.
Please suggest better medicines for yeast infection. Some say usage of pure coconut oil may solve the issue. Kindly suggest.
Hello doctor I am suffering from anal fissure more than 2months. I consulting local doctor. He told me that the only solution for fissure is operation. But I don't want get operation. Please tell me.
I am using cosmolite cream for fairfairness and it work but the problem is that when I discontinue the cream I get redness on the face right now there are some red spots on my face.
I have got rashes in my leg and its very itchy. Its from 2 months I have shown to many doctors but its not getting cured.
I am suffering from white spot below right solder. I am taking homeopathic medicine since 4 month but their is no change in spot. What should I do. please suggest me.
My butt is dark. What do I do? Also they have stretch marks. Please help. Getting married. Any creams or medicines. Also let me know the cost. Thanks.
I am suffering from gerd for past one year and also have upper abdomen pain while laying flatly taken so many medicine nothing worked out. Now what am doing means drinking carbonated club soda and holding back belching (air) and releasing air in back side (anus side ).Now I feel less abdomen pain and healthy stomach for past two days .Does it cause anything side effects.
How can you spot the FAD? How does physiotherapy help yuvraj or Dhoni? What can I do for cavity in my teeth I have shown to doctor and he suggest to me felling cavity?
I'm 25 years old male. I have oliy skin and scalp too, whenever I wake up in the morning I found some pimples on my nose. How to stop it being oily.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I m 25years old, my face is becoming dull there is no shine left on face. Please suggest me with sum diet and home remedies to have glow on face. And I have combination skin.
Please help me to make my lips pink. My lips is black but haven't smoke at once in my life but my lips are still black. Plizz help me to make my lips pink with natural and easy home remedies.
Eat 1 or 2 medium sized balls made of neem leaves everyday, it helps in curing skin itching and pimple problems.