Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poornima Jagushte
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poornima JagushteYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 31 years married female and I have missed my periods for the 1st time. I thought I am carrying but not so. Please advise what to do as my period was due on 10 Nov. I'm not well from yesterday feeling cold and feverish. Please advise me at the earliest.
Hey! Dr. Told me that my friend is 6week pregnant but she didn't want baby this time. How can I help her? Do any tablets work to abort her baby? She missed her periods of 18nov and had pregnancy test at home and there is a dark pink line and one Light Pink line on the test kit. Plzzz help.
My sister miscarried naturally but bleeding heavily. Is there any tablet or injection to control blood flow and pain. She is 14 weeks pregnant miscarried today.
Hi. I have been delayed with my mensuration cycle for 4 days of this month annd yet have no symptoms. I had an protected intercourse before 5 days dur for my period. Can someone help me out why my cycle is been delayed?
Is there check up is compulsory for 2 month pregnancy? Please suggest me about food related I am so weak.
Hi, I am 23 years old and 6 months back I gave delivery to a baby and put on weight now I am 60 kg wanna lose weight tell me the complete eating schedule and also the exercises.
Please tell name of abortion pills and how and when to take them! My age is 21yrs. Weight 47kg. I have taken the i-pill in the 70th hour but not taken any plan B.
I had sex with my girlfriend. After 1st time sex she used anti pregnancy pill then in the same night we again get intimated and nxt day morning too. She had her last period on 14th March. How many chances are there to get pregnant?
I am suffering from gas from many days. On 11th of October I had an intercourse on afternoon and after that from evening my vagina is paining, I am also from from whole body pain, then I had slight bleeding also which I thought that I am having my periods but from that time till now there is no flow. I am clean. So I thought that I am not having my periods. So can you say what is actually happening in me?
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
Tip: A Guide to Dealing with Fibromyalgia ?