Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old female. During my 3.5 years married life I cannot do intercourse due to phobia of pain in my vagina. Also I do not have any sexual appetite. Please guide me.
I am 48 years old and my wife is 44. Ours was a late marriage. We are unable to bear a child. My medical tests have given normal results. My wife has a less egg reserve. Kindly advice.
Hi, I am 26 yrs old male. During sex the condom broke out within the 24 hrs a tablet of unwanted 72 has been taken. Now the period of my grlfrnd has been delayed. Is it normal and what are the chances of my grlfrnd of being pregnant after taking unwanted 72. Should we take the test for confirming the pregnancy.
Due to hair removing I got pimples over my vagina which is very painful all r popped out I wash it with boric powder and applied the ointment surfaz-sn which is very effective. But there is pain still in the area where the pimple was there. Its nearly one week.
I am 13th week pregnant. I have a cyst in right overy. Sometimes I have a back pain. So I am worried about the condition.
I am a pcod patient, I saw on internet that dairy products doesn't go well with pcod . Is that really true. Should I give up dairy products. Thanx.
I am 28 year old female. I am married back two years. I have history of three abortion hence this time I got the pregnancy positive. My menstrual periods are irregular. Menses for only 2 days. Hence my lmp was 6 jan 2015 but I got my upt weakly positive on 14 feb 2015. Then on next day of usg there was no sure signs of pregnancy. Advise for repeat usg then I repeated my usg on 24 jan which was presence of heart beat. Again on 15 april I have done usg which is nor normal and 13 weeks pregnancy. Now on 26 may I repeated my usg which states that fetal gestation age is 17-18 weeks and 200 -50 gms. According to lmp I comes in 20 weeks 1 day. Bt the foetas is of 17-18 weeks below 10 percentile. So doctor the report states that the doppler umbilical cord blood flow shows resistance so what is next step presently i'm on aspirin 75 mg. Kindly advise me. Again repeat usg is been advice after 15 days.
Sir/madam, We are just married couples after 3 years of love. After before and after our we tried many times to do sex. But we failed to contact. My vaginal opening is too small. Can insert only 2 fingers , and its too hard. First we thought its because any tension or some thing like fear. But for me now its really a problem now. My husband is very supportive but how can I solve this problem.
Meri age 24 years 1 year ho gye mariage ko pr baby concieve ni ho rha ultrasound bhi kraya pr kuch ni nkl rha please help me.
Pls say the pregnancy time food diet .sleeping times all the things which can do in pregnancy period.
Protein is a chain of various amino acids, it is one of an essential macronutrient that the body needs. Nails and hair in the body are made up of protein, it is also used to repair tissues in the body. Protein is also the main building block of muscles and bones.
Advantages of including protein in your diet -
1. It increases the amount of lean muscle in the body
2. Induces feelings of satiety
3. Facilitates muscle recovery after exercise
4. Helps you maintain a healthy body weight
Here are some foods which are rich in protein and should be included in your daily diet -
1. Greek yoghurt - It has more protein that the traditional variety of yoghurt. It also comes with important minerals such as calcium and probiotics.
2. Eggs - Eggs are considered to be a type super food as it is a powerhouse of nutrients. It has the highest biological value that is the protein in an egg has the highest number of essential amino acids.
3. Meat - Meat such as turkey and chicken are very good sources of protein. Chicken contains niacin, which also boosts the digestive and the nervous system.
4. Tofu - Tofu is a very good source of vegetarian protein and it is also packed with manganese. It helps in muscle recovery after exercise and also strengthens bones in the body.
5. Fish - Fishes are not only a good source of protein but also contain less fat. They are packed with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Cottage cheese - Cottage cheese contains casein protein which provides the body with a steady supply of protein over a duration of time as it is digested slowly by the body.
Related Tip: How to tackle binge eating?