Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. PallaviYour feedback matters!
When I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my back. It vanish after 11 am. Regularly I get pain, back pain or neck pain. What should I do for presentation?
Sometimes my right knee paining. After 2, 3 days it will be gone, I am a normal smoker like 2, 3 cigarettes per day, somebody told me this is the reason for joint pain. Can you answer me please ?
I am 29 yrs old man I have backache problem from last 2 years. Especially pain on left side of above kidney. What should I do ?
I hv a severe back pain after chemical abortion of one month old foetus before10 days. Is it a serious problem? What to do.
My cousin is having neck pain, which is flowing through chest, hands and legs. Which is also resulting into chest pain, numbness in his hands and legs. What type of specialist doctor should I contact to?
I have also my leg problem they somewhere or sometime pain in my both leg. So how I treatment without going hospital.
I have a accident 15 years ago .My right leg thigh bone is broken .Form that onwards my right leg is shorter then other min 2 inch and leg also not folded completely. Now few days my knee is full painful. Now I want my leg full bended and my short leg become a normal if it's possible please confirm thanks.
46 year old male and have severe pain in the left leg. Somany medicines are tried not grt any relief what should I do?
My dad is suffering from pain in right foot's bone. It seem like arthritis. What should I do to make him relief from pain?
I am 26 years old female. I suffering from back pain for last 8 months. When I take any pain killer it gives relief but after some days again starts, I can't even bend down.
How to solve the problems in the joints and painful to our body. And what can I do for solve this problem tell me?
Hi My mother 65 year old she having neck spiral cervical spondylosis she suffered from high pain for last pain I consult the orthopedic doctor she admitted in his hopital for 7 days but she cant having relief from the pain now she is at home she cant sit more than two minutes and cant walik for more than 2 minutes now she eat lyrica and itova tablet but she cant relif from the pain kindly give me advice or suggest specialist for her relief.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.