Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Omvijay Chaudhary
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Omvijay ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
For the last two months I am having severe back pain. Already taken all the pain killers. Should I go for a x- ray or there is something else I can do ?
I have a lot of lower back pain and also neck pain .I have taken physiotherapy treatment for almost 2 months but doesn't seem to go away. I don't want to do drugs on regular basis. I also walk for 45 minutes daily but do to fast walking my toes also get a numb feeling. Swimming makes my neck pain ,I am confused about what to do or no. Please advice.
I am a 45 year old female suffering with painful swollen feet. My knees also hurt badly I cannot squat on the floor or sit or hunch I weigh about 81 Kgs. My legs are swollen and hurt very badly.
My left arm back side is paining for last one month. Some times in a single point and some times other part. But no swelling. Back blade side paining.
I am 32 years old man and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of day but haven not got any relief. What should I do now?
Hi I am 21 year old. I am suffering from minor fracture in right side leg. So I want to know that doctors said to me 1 month bed rest but its minor I want clear time for bed rest.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint disorders and irritable bowel syndrome.
Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of fibromyalgia
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a pain specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression. Sometimes these patients need interventions/injections.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!