Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nilima GoelYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old newly married girl. I got my periods on 8th of may and after that we had unprotected sex on 20th of may. Please confirm is there a chances of getting pregnant. And want to know that when can I do pregnancy test.
My periods not came month to. Month and bleeding cannot properly. clotting come. So can. U suggest me anything. But without medicine.
My wife is 30 years old and we are trying for a child from past 4 years. This month we are hoping that she got conceived just by signs. My question is that she do not take dairy products and we are vegetarian and she iron deficiency too.
Folic acid tablet can late my periods, there is any realation with these two periods and folic acid tabs, am I pregnant or these is the side effect of folic acid tabs?
She is pregnancy in 6th month, feels that occasionally urination, is any problem with this. Please guide.
My wife period comes ten day early. I have not done any surgery. I had an infection om my private part related to skin but now ok.
I am 19 year old female and I am suffering from bilateral pcod even though I am lean. My doctor prescribed myotol-F. I was taken myotol-F for 5 months. But my condition was not improved. Now my doctor prescribe normoz. What exercises I have to do? What diet I have to eat? To resolve pcod symptoms.
My wife missed het period for last 14 days we thought she is pregnant but when we test result was negative. How its happened? Is she pregnant or not how wr find out please help .is it any serious problem her age is 26 and wait is 62.
Hai I am 23 years old female ,now 2 month pregnant, but I don't need baby now becz I am unmarried. So my question is in this stage abortion is possible or not. If possible means what is way to do this? Surgery or medicine?
. Me and my partner had a sex on 14 February. And than she had a periods the after our sex on 15. Than after 8 to 9 days she again had a period. Then we had a sonography test but it was normal. Then the next period date was on 14 but she did not had a period. Now we are in confusion that is she is pregnant or not. And she everything alright What is the best we can do now?
What is the treatment for thyroid and what is the period to take medicine and risk for take long time medicine.
I had a periods on 22, july.den I consult with a doctor .she gv me sysron n den ma light prds came on 3 augs. Nw my nxt prds can not come. I had a test tdy of home pregnancy test that was ngtv.
I had an operation to remove subserosa fibroid in January 2016, how long can it take for fibroid to come back if I do not get pregnant, and will I be able to get a normal delivery?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.