Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh Anant KataleYour feedback matters!
Now-a-days I walk around 2-3km everyday during day. It has been from 2 months now and I have started feeling weakness in me and I get tired very early and I get angry at very small things also.
I have been recently diagnosed with diabetes. I have ED problem, my blood sugar in under control but my heart beat increases suddenly when I eat tobacco. I have been consuming tobacco since 14 years. Do you think I have heart problem? What line of treatment should I undergo?
Teeth are badly affected by black spots. Called weevil of the teeth. Result is very painful. What should I do?
Last Saturday night my brother fall down from bike and he get fracture on left hand elbow. His treatment continue from ayurvedic doctor. What is the best diet and cure for him.
Hi I am Sonali Das. My age 22 my hight is 5.3inc.I want to gain my weight. Please help me shortly. And my life style is normal and I eat normal foods.
Hello I wants to improve my height 3 cm more please suggest me best tips and treatment .age 18. Weight 60 kg and height 163.7 cm.
My weight is 110 and height is 5.6. Every day I work hard specially physical work. Two times I take roti and one time rice in small quantity. But my weight never reduce. What can I do.
Hi. Am.having pain in my knee joints n more than 10mims I cnt sit by folding my legs. Feeling severe pain in knew joints when am getting up from the floor. N also having leg pain sometimes. Am female 23 years old. Please suggest me helpful. Treatment.Thank you.
My question for Physiotherapist. A Vein in back is paining a lot. I am feeling pain in neck, shoulder and right side back little down from shoulder because of vein. Now I feel pain in right hand also. I am doing neck exercise and using hot watter but not benifetting. .i am sure that because of one back vein is generation pain .it happened with me second time I am doing same exercise but this time is not curing. Please suggest me some thing.
I migrated from India to Saudi Arabia & found skin itching problem initially. Then after continuous use of coconut oil & good moisturiser, my issue got resolved upto 95%. Still sometimes this itching starts in legs & hair in genital parts also. Shall I go for medication now. Also please recommend a suitable ointment to get rid of these.
I had second c- section operation on 27th Oct 2016. After operation I had back pain. Now few months onwards I am unable to sit on chair or sofa comfortable. Once after sitting if I want get up from chair my back bomb are paining very badly. Can you please adjust some medicine.
Which medicine should I use for pimples problem and best face wash for oily pimple skin. Please advise.
I am 78 kg unable to loose weight. Tried dieting, jogging, skipping and many more things but didn't got success. Even I also tried crunches. My stomach is very big. Please help me in any way. Give me good advice.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.