Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. NilenYour feedback matters!
Hello I am male from gujrat 26 yrz old weight 83 kgs I have pain in my hand nd legs muscle from 1 month nd also in my bone pain so pls give some advice.
I regularly going to gym for two years. Recently I have very high pain in the back .i can not sit .what do I do.
Three years back I met with a bike accident. Now I am struggling from some body pain, mainly from back pain.
I am 36 years old male. Suffering from right knee pain since laet 9 months. What should I do? I have consult with doctors at hindu rao hospital. Took mesicine but no relief yet. Mri shows that' impression Mr. Imaging revels----- 1. Focal cartilage thining with underlying subchondral edema at medial facet patella- likely chondromalacia patella grade-4.2. Minimal knee joint effusion. So please suggest me. Thanks.
Hi. I am Ram. I just 22 year old. My working time is 9 hr/day. My work is system related. So I having heavy backpain and backpain. How I resolve this.
Hi, I am a 33 years old male. From past few months I have been getting pain in my joints, numbness in my palm, wrist & fingers. Hair falling also. I think its lack of calcium intake. Sometimes legs also pains a lot.
I have a disease called carry spine in D6-D5" level. Nd due to carry spine I hav also a paraplegic patient. Nd now when I want sex with my wife my penis is not response. Meant is not take strong. What is it. Id this any thing serious.
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Dry Needling: This treatment for fibromyalgia known as dry needling reduces pain stemming from trigger points and increases spinal mobility, according to a clinical study. The technique uses needles to affect sensitive points in the muscle, which cause pain in seemingly unrelated body parts.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.