Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil ChitnisYour feedback matters!
I am 40 year old married lady I had abortion when I was 26 but after tht I never conceived I tried iui also but it failed so please advice me for conception and chances of conceiving.
After first intercourse getting burning sensation and itching in the vagina. Please give some solutions! (Tabs or creams if there any?
Me n my hubby had sex I am 38 weeks pregnant I clean everything after sex after 10 15 mint I get water sticky white its not smelling like education I am confused its my water leaked soo its normal.
Thek se batao ki without condom sex kab safe hota h sab Dr. Ke view alag Alag hote hain Google per h ki period ke baad 1 week aur period se pehle 5 days main pregnancy hoti h jabki kuch Dr. Kehte hain in Dino pregnancy nhi hoti h.
I got married 6 years back and my wife got pregnant in the first year but had a miscarriage and since then she is not able to conceive. She also had a cyst which was later removed through medication but still I haven't got any positive result. So if you could please help me in this. Thank you.
Hi Please help fast Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex it's been 12 hours what should do to avoid pregnancy? She is 18 should she take ipill?
At the time of ejaculating semen outflowing from vaginal cavity. What is the reason behind this problem?
My gf and I had sex on her fertility period (just 3 days before her ovulation). We used protection but still after 12 hrs she ate i-pill because we were scared for something wrong would happen. And now her period is 2 days late. Is it because of the i-pill?
My problem is period. Not available from 2 to 3 month and bilateral polysist disease of Overy. please help me. I want to baby. What was possible? Tell me.
Hi I am 5 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had my 1st miscarriage in November now I am pregnant again in March now. My Dr. has told me to insert naturogest Sr 400. From 4 days I am inserting the tablet inside the vagina as instructed by my Dr. But the tablet is not getting dissolved. I am inserting at night the tablet, but the next night when I insert the tablet I find the previous tablet also inside. Please suggest What should I do.
I am married for last 3 years and now planning to get a child but intimacy with my wife has reduced with time, please suggest something to get intimated regularly for a successful planning.
I get irregular periods. Sometimes after 1 month. Sometimes the flow is not proper as always. Can I get trouble in future due to this in having baby? I do masturbation too. Does it effect my periods?
I am 20 years old. I m too short in height bt health is good. My breast are too small. Please suggest me to increase my height and to make my breasts larger and make my nipples tight.
There are two main ways of finding out if you are pregnant - getting your blood tested, and doing home pregnancy urine test. In order for these tests to give you a clear picture, you need to wait until the right time i.e. until you've missed your period. However, there are several early signs of pregnancy that can give you an indication that you might be expecting.
1. Shortness of breath - Do you find yourself losing your breath on the stairs or when you walk for a long period of time, more than you usually do? This could be a sign of pregnancy since the fetus needs oxygen, leaving you feeling a little breathless even when you mildly exert yourself.
2. Sore breasts - If your breasts suddenly start feeling a little heavy or you feel like they have grown and your areolas seem slightly darker, it could be one of the first signs that you are pregnant.
3. Fatigue - The increase in hormones in your body during a pregnancy could lead to you feeling a lot more tired. If you end up exhausted after a normal day this could be because women tend to feel extreme tiredness during their first trimester of pregnancy.
4. Nausea - Around 6 weeks into a pregnancy (sometimes earlier), women tend to feel nauseous. This usually subsides as you enter into your second trimester. Feeling nauseous could be a sign of pregnancy. You can treat it by eating things that help settle your stomach like crackers and soda.
5. Frequent Urination - If you notice yourself needing to urinate more than usual, it could be a sign of pregnancy. This happens because your body is now producing extra fluids that cause your bladder to work extra.
6. Headaches - An early sign of pregnancy is experiencing frequent headaches. This happens because your body is now suddenly dealing with a lot of excessive hormones. To deal with the headaches make sure you take a pregnancy safe painkiller instead of a normal one.
Everybody has a way of expressing itself if only we take the time out to listen. If we really pay attention to these tiny reactions, detecting a pregnancy early, that is even before you skip that period is possible
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About
Hi I am 26 years unmarried girl. From.last few months my lower abdomen has come out despite of skipping lunch as I do not eat too much. Is it due to menstrual cycle or due to any other reason.
Hi Doctors, I am 8 week 6 day pregnant and on Monday brown discharge came like little and done scanning baby was OK and doctor gave me system tablet today that is Wednesday dark brown discharge coming help me please no pain and giddiness is there.
I am an engineering student in VIT university. My basic problem is I am on more weight than it has to be for my height. I can reduce it by doing exercises or anything but the problem is I am thin on the upper part and fatty on the bottom. I hope you got me. Also my hip was somewhat wide but that was from my mother genes. So with this I looked like very thin feature from face, neck,hands, abdomen and from there it looks like an unmatched one. Is there any solution that I could get out of this because it does not look good when I wear series for any functions. Please do tell me.
I am 53 year old female. I have thyroid problem & I am in menopause stage from last 2 years. My body is becoming fatter & fatter day by day. What should I do?
Aloe vera is known as a miracle plant and rightly so, it has numerous hair, skin and health benefits. It has been used for treatments since the ancient times. Some of its benefits are:
1. Heals sunburns - aloe vera juice is considered a healing agent and is used to treat sunburns. The antioxidants and natural agents in it cool and soothe the burnt area, also helping in regenerating the skin of that area.
2. Treats acne - one widely used purpose of aloe vera is to treat pimples. Its healing and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation in the skin and aid new cell growth.
3. Tones & softens skin - aloe vera gel acts as a great skin moisturizer. It cools the skin and doesn't leave it greasy also. It is also beneficial if used on nicks and cuts during shaving.
4. Reverses ageing - aloe vera is known to smooth and improve the skin's natural firmness. So it is also used in anti-aging treatment.
It is said that aloe vera prevents hair loss and also strengthens hair when used as a conditioner. Aloe vera jelly can be pureed to a fine paste and then applied first to the roots of your hair and then on the length. Rinse after 10 minutes.
5. It detoxes - it is considered to be a good laxative and aids digestion. Drinking aloe vera juice is known aid detox.
6. Removes scars - rich in vitamins, minerals and various different nutrients, aloe vera is a natural supplement. It is used to treat scars since it softens the skin and promotes healing.
7. Aids weight loss - drinking the juice of aloe vera is advised to speed up metabolism and assists in maintaining body weight. It sheds extra fat from the body
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.