Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nikhil Chitnis
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil ChitnisYour feedback matters!
Traditionally, the use of honey stretches back to time immemorial. It is still considered one of the most precious gifts of nature to mankind. Modern research also suggests that honey has unique medicinal and nutritional properties. Honey should be incorporated in your daily diet as it is one food which is naturally beneficial for your overall health and does have any side effects.
Following are the traditional uses of honey, according to ayurveda:
1. Prevents anemia: Honey contains high amounts of iron, manganese and copper which are very essential for building hemoglobin. According to ancient texts, honey is a traditional cure as well as prevention for anemia as it helps in maintaining the optimum level of red blood corpuscles and hemoglobin.
2. Promotes eye health: Honey has been used to treat various eye diseases since ancient times. It is known to improve vision with daily application. It is an effective cure against diseases like conjunctivitis, trachoma or even something as minor as eye itching. It is also beneficial to treat glaucoma in the early stages.
3. Skin care: Ancient texts on ayurveda mention that external application of honey is effective in curing sores or other wounds. It works like an antiseptic and helps to soothe pain and hastens the healing process. It is also used to treat skin burns or carbuncles.
4. Cure for coughs: Honey is extremely useful in treating coughs. It works as a demulcent which aids in soothing the swollen mucous membrane present on the upper respiratory tract. It relieves you from irritating coughs and associated symptoms like frequent spurts of cough while talking and difficulty in swallowing. It is a chief ingredient in ayurvedic cough syrups for the same reason. You can also try honey gargles to relieve pain from throat inflammation.
Your diet is missing in multiple nutrients hence not able to protect itself from dis-eases. Your body does not get enough supply of nutrients and due to pollution (environmental, water, food, air quality, soil, chemicals used outside and inside home etc.) the nutrients are exhausted faster and the requirement increases multifolds.
The remedy is to eat as many fruits and veg in a day - fresh, juiced (but un-strained) or as mixed fruit bowl, mixed salad etc. all uncooked. Remember the antioxidants (protective nutrients – protect our body from diseases, valuable for preventing sicknesses, beneficial for protecting the body from further damage, if taken in sufficiency even reverse certain symptoms) are mostly present in foods which are in the natural form. So consume the foods the way nature produces for us.
Vitamins A, C, E & Omega are major antioxidants and should be taken in dietary and supplemental form along with Echinacea (herb) to boost the immunity, making you strong enough to fight the infections and diseases.
Therefore consume foods:
1. Rich in omega3 to counteract the inflammatory allergic response such as wall nuts, pecan nuts, flex seeds, chia seeds, mildly roasted or lightly cooked soya beans, canola oil, etc.
2. Rich in antioxidants such as all kinds of all kinds of berries strawberries, black berries, blue berries, bilberries, gooseberries, cranberries, raspberries, mulberries, etc.
3. Rich in Vitamin C and other nutrients - fruits such as oranges, apples, quince, pears, custard apple, kiwi, pineapple, papaya, pomegranate, sweet lime, lemon, grapefruit, passion fruit, mango, banana, apricot, lychees, rambutan, toddy fruit, plums, peach, avocado, amla, olives, cherries, watermelons, muskmelon, fig, guava, grapes etc.
4. Good food sources of other protective nutrients in different color vegetables like baby corn, beetroot, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, carrots, bell peppers / capsicum, cucumber, cabbage, kale, parsley, cauliflower, spinach, green onion, lettuce tomatoes, onions, radish, and more - eaten as raw - as salads....
5. Herbs such as ginger, turmeric, mint, coriander, celery etc
6. Uncooked sprouts of all the lentils. Some nutrients missing in the lentils or legumes are synthesized during the process of germination and available best in uncooked form especially for 4 from Vitamin B group, Vitamin C and many others
7. Warm decoctions such as green tea, herbal tea, tulsi tea, jeera tea, ajwain tea, methi tea, etc.
However, when you already got the health concern, your body requires more antioxidants then it would require on a regular basis. If your lungs and liver are affected then you should undergo a nutritional therapy for a certain period of time to get your health back.
Safs sex time . . Including periods or excluding periods ? How to increase intercourse time ? How xan increase long lasting erection ?
I got fucked my ass by one of my gay friend ,I love to be a gay but fucking ass will be hurting me a lot give suggestions to loose my ass hole and is being gay is good or bad suggest me.
My friend is suffering fron severe vaginal infection with irritation. White discharge. And in the morning she identified some blood while passing urine. She is feeling pain in abdomen also. Kindly suggest some thing. Is that severe?
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!