Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam A. MehtaYour feedback matters!
I've been thin all my life until I discovered that there are supplements that can increase my weight. I started drinking supplements. I drink three glasses a day. I've gained 20 pounds since, and I'm now at 125 pounds, but I'm still underweight. During the past three months. Please suggest me proper medicine.
Hai How reduce hair loss without after effect? I already use several medicines but not effect the hire loss problem So can you suggest better treatment for hair loss problem.
I am a girl and I am very much tensed of my Menstruation's problem sometime it comes for just 3 days some time 6 to 7 days is this any problem in me.
I want to postponed my periods by 15 days because of my marriage. Last periods date was 28 july. My marriage is on 5 september. Can I consume tablets for 15 days continuously upto 10 september. Is there any problem.
I have pimples on my face and also black spots what kind of ointments should I apply can I please tell me name of ointments.
I am 23 year girl I have a problem that I have lite coloured skin but in my face becomes very dull and oily. How to keep my face glow over a day.
Hi, I want to ask if I get way angry to my son and husband for small small reason and feeling frustrated for small arguments some times I beat my son for his mistake which we can ignore. Actually it's been 13 years of my marriage. But still we both fight like kid my husband talks a lot for an hour he can talk for the same if I say sorry then also it's not over same thing happens every time whenever we have argument he don't want to give up if I'm quite he ll say I have no value for you that's way your ignoring if I reply him then argument can go to 3 to 4 days sometimes I feel like he should die or I should kill my self. Do I need to go to the doctor is there any medicine which can help me to make me calm and I can get back my self confidence I'm worried about my son he may can also be the same like us please help if there is any treatment or anything.
I am 20 years old boy, I am suffering from teeth pain, I have cavity in my tooth from last 1 year so now what can I do.
Hello Doctor, I have a painful knee (right), diog. As arthritis. What are sure cure of this arthritis? Thanks!
Does by start doing exercise there is change in colour in stool or digestion If it is. Then should stop exercise or to be continue.
Sir i am having some constipation since from one year i have gone to gastrologist but he gave a tube to apply inside my rectum named as anobliss but i see no result and also i am having urine problems
Depression is a psychological condition that can drain your hope, energy and drive. The things that you once rejoiced might not be pleasurable anymore. Meanwhile, overcoming depression isn't quick or easy and it is recommended that you opt for counselling or professional support to help you through. At the same time, you need to avoid these practices, which tend to increase the intensity of depressive symptoms.
These are the things you should avoid while suffering from depression.
1. Avoid Staying Alone: When you are depressed, you might not feel pleasure in things you used to enjoy earlier. This might result in social isolation, making you lonelier and more depressed than ever. But living in social situations, meeting people will actually help you. It can take off your mind from the feelings of depression and while meeting people might not seem as enjoyable as it did before, it can certainly help in overcoming the feelings of loneliness.
2. Avoid NOT Seeking Help: Most of the people are unable to differentiate between sadness and depression. But if you are someone who has been feeling intensely sad for no reason, then you are probably depressed. So, don't avoid seeking help. Approach a therapist, even online if you want more confidentiality and privacy. A counsellor can actually help in overcoming the feeling of depression.
3. Avoid White Foods: Processed foods or white foods are simple carbohydrates that can actually lead to insulin dumping and trigger the process of depression. The surge of insulin will initially make you feel happier, but once that's surge goes down, you will begin to feel depressed again. This will even trigger hunger and particular cravings, which in turn affect depression symptoms negatively.
4. Products with Aspartame: Aspartame can lower the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that's associated with mood. Therefore, eating aspartame can increase the intensity of your depression symptoms, may result in insomnia as well.
Achalasia is a very rare disease. Normally, your esophagus squeezes food down by making the muscular valve in between the stomach and esophagus relax. Achalasia occurs when this muscular valve is unable to relax and thus the esophagus is unable to squeeze the food down. The most common reason why this happens is because the nerves in your esophagus are damaged. The nerves most commonly get damaged because of abnormalities in the way your immune system responds. Till now, there is no cure to achalasia; however, surgery or minimally invasive therapy can make the symptoms of achalasia more manageable. Here are all the causes and symptoms of achalasia:
- Difficulty swallowing: The difficulty you face when swallowing food is the most common symptom of achalasia. Both liquid as well as solid food will be hard to swallow.
- Regurgitation: If the food is regurgitating in the night, then the lungs may have been inhaling some food. This is very serious and you should see the doctor immediately if this occurs.
- Chest pain: You may suddenly experience chest pain from a completely unknown cause.
- Weight loss: You may also suffer from sudden weight loss if you have achalasia. This is due to the reduced amount of food you will be consuming.
- Heartburn: Heartburn is when you have a very intense burning pain in your chest just behind your breastbone which is most commonly caused by regurgitation in your esophagus.
The exact cause of achalasia is not yet known. However, there are some theories on what causes achalasia. Here they are.
- Genes: The most common cause of achalasia is genes.
- Autoimmune disease: An autoimmune disease is when your immune system attacks your body's own cells. Achalasia is a type of autoimmune disease.
- Infection: There have also been a lot of claims that infections are the cause of achalasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.