Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. NanithYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 32 years old every night my right hand's finger is paining and burning since last one year. at Morning my hands are fine.
I have got a pain in m back just next to m spinal cord towards the left side. It comes and goes on its own terms in a period of about 12-14 months gap. Have done x ray but doesn' t show any thing. Could you suggest something
Sir,I am suffering from lambar spine problem because of which I am getting pain and burning sensation around thighs and buttocks at the time of sitting in a chair or riding a bike for 20 minutes or more.I tried all medicines for 5 yes but it is of not much help.can I get permanent cure?
I am suffering fro back ache for many years and got treatment from doctors. For some time I feel relief but after some period again suffer pain in lower side of back bone /disc. Is there any permanent solution for stronger the bone.
I have a lot of back pain and do yoga everyday why does the back pain still continue please help me. I was told that my back pain will go off I use this app.
Sir. I m suffering from joint and muscular pain from last six months. Its really irritates me made my condition like hell. I need a proper solution for that.
Hlo sir. As I am having exams these days so I had to do studies and to sit on the chair for continuously for soo many hours without any support to the back bone so I am facing a severe pain in my back bone so can us suggest me something to get out of it. Thank you.
My age is 23. .height 6 ft .weight 76 kg. From 1 year I am having bone and muscle pain in whole body .numbness and tingling in whole body. Excessive,rapid and new hair growth on body. I also noticed reduction in my testis size. Ultrasound of testis shows right testis measures 2.5*1.5 cms and left 2.5*1.5 cms.what to do. Doctor says it is normal size but I compared it with my friend. I have very small. And during night they become like almond shape. Very small. Please help me.
I am feeling pain in my left knee since last year although I have tried some medicine but didn't get any relief.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.