Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Kavita J. MehtaYour feedback matters!
Uvox 100 mg, rexipra 10 mg, daxid 100 mg this ocd medicines is safe in 9 month pregnancy or it's causes any birth defects to baby.
Can I start healthy diet after 1 month of cesarean delivery? What type of exercises I can do for weight loss?
I am writing this mail for my friend. Her marriage was happened in february. She is a 22 years old girls. After marriage first month menses blood came up to 5 days. Then next two month menses came in correct time. But menses blood came only two days one time in a day. That also very light blood spot. Actually what is the problem for her body? Why continuous menstrual blood is not coming up to four or five days like before marriage?
Hi today I had sex with my boyfriend for first time without using condoms I am 17 years old I am fear there is any problem with doing sex without using condoms.
I have a friend who have a problem of sex he is a married person but he has no baby what he can do please help him give your suggestion.
My wife is pregnant (5 weeks). She has thyroid from long time and she is taking thyronorm 50 mg and her thyroid is normal. We have fixed thyroid specialist with whom we consult after every 4 months. We have consulted gynecologist post pregnancy news. Her t3 and t4 is normal now but tsh increased to 7.5.Now my gynecologist is suggesting it is not a big deal and he wants to increase the dose post a month after observing baby's situation, but my thyroid specialist suggested to increase the dose to 100 mg from now only. They both are not interested to listen each other. Please suggest what to do now. Whom should I listen? It is a very critical matter and I am tensed.
Men in one study gave women?s breasts a score of 8.5 out of 10 which was the highest score in the set. So this proves once again that boobs are a woman?s primary sexual at-tractors for men.
Before 5 months DNC been done to my wife, as baby growth is not good. She has irregular periods. Also sometimes white liquid is coming out from her ovary recently. What I should I do? And what my wife should I do? Please someone give your advice to make baby.
I am a lady 43 years I have Fibroid in uterus, and I will get pain during period now it is paining more in lower abdomen portion. I do not want to undergo surgery but shall I go for Laser treatment? If it burns by Laser no Painful it is? Suggest.
I have a 6 month baby girl .Yet to start menstrual cycle ,We had sex without protection. And we don't want baby for 3 year. Give me advice. Can I give unwanted 72?
Hi doctor Can swimming delay periods? Last time we were stressing over late periods but they came 6 days late but lasted 3 days then one day gap and again bleed again. Started swimming first time and body had no previous routine of this much exercise .Had no sex after last periods .can I still be pregnant .last time we had sex was before her 3 to 4 days lasting periods which were s little strange but they came .we are already 7 days late this time no pain and no symptoms of pregnancy .can she be pregnant? Please help .how can we bring periods before they are coming please help.
I hv pcod. But my gyne suggested me to take only folic acid tablets. She said you are not required treatment of pcod. I am very stressful. I want to conceive. We are trying from 4 months for conceiving. But no results. Pls suggest.
Hi, After egg rupture when we can take a pregnancy test, also feeling period stomach pain but no bleeding.
My last period was on 5th July. 2 days back I suddenly had pain and started bleeding. I am bleeding more than normal days. I am confused is this my period or miscarriage. Is there any way to figure out what it is at home?
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.