Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenaj JongreYour feedback matters!
We had a baby after segerion 3 months ago. Now she is feeling continuous weakness, backpain and the most important itching in vaginal area for more than one month. Doctors prescribed her many creams but these are not effective.
Your metabolism is not the same in the evening as it was in the morning because you are not as active at night. The level of activity decreases as the day progresses, as does your metabolism. If you must stray from your healthy eating plan, eat more in the first half of the day, during lunch and brunch.
My wife is 31 years old n 15 weeks 3 days pregnant. Recently we did ultrasound and it was found that her" placenta is anteriorly placed with lower pole abutting the internal os. Kindly advice do'd & dont's.
Hello doctor I am 7 months pregnant and I have swelling in my feet and hands and I feel little pain also in my feet and hands please tell why this happen?
Iodine deficiency is a very common problem worldwide and is a major cause of thyroid disorders. The entire mechanism of how deficiency of iodine causes hypothyroidism is a complex explanation. So we will stick to layman terms and keep it simple. Deficiency of iodine causes a range of diseases which, altogether are termed as iodine deficiency diseases. When an individual does not receive enough iodine, the thyroid gland increases in size because the thyroid is unable to make enough hormones that are necessary for the body. This causes the development of a condition called goitre. Iodine deficiency in pregnant and lactating women is a serious concern because it is the most popular cause of preventable mental retardation.
There can be situations where a person might not be getting adequate iodine, but may not show any symptoms of iodine deficiency. The easiest way to know if a person has iodine deficiency is to get a urine test done or a blood test done to check the level of iodine in the body. Thyroid is a very important gland and is responsible for the following:
- Controlling the metabolic rate
- Boosting synthesis of proteins
- Regulating blood flow and heart rate
- Promoting brain development and linear growth in children
- Helping in normal reproductive functioning in adults
Here are the most common signs that can tell you that your thyroid is not functioning properly due to deficiency of iodine.
- You feel lethargic and tired most of the times and suffer from weakness constantly (due to reduced metabolic rates).
- You may start feeling cold, even when it is visibly warm for the others around you.
- You may have difficulty in concentrating and might have a poor memory (due to slowed down mental processes)
- You may experience unusual weight gain.
- You may become more prone to depressive periods.
- You may notice your skin becoming thick and puffy or your face becoming puffier than usual.
- You may suffer from hair loss.
- You may start having frequent problems of constipation.
- Your skin might feel really dry.
- You might feel your heart beating slower.
- Visible signs would include enlargement of the chin and neck area (caused due to enlargement of your thyroid gland).
With proper treatment and change in diet, iodine deficiency disorders can be prevented with ease. For a better diagnosis, you must consult an experienced medical practitioner and follow his suggestions for improving the iodine levels in your body.
Hi doctors. I am pregnant, just 40 days now. Conceived by iui. I live in second floor with no lift. I need to go to office daily. I could restrict climbing and getting down to once for a day. Please advice me for safety measures to have healthy pregnancy.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar, sexologist
Since she gave birth, my wife has had no sex drive whatsoever. Despite many arguments between us, nothing has been resolved. So we can go on for months at a time with no sex! I have tried everything I can think of. Whenever I talk about the subject she ignores me. Eventually when I get some answers she says she is tired or too busy looking after our son or working on the house duties. I'm finding myself getting very stressed over the matter and feel my anger rising about the whole situation, please help.
Answer: wife sounds worn out and depressed to me and I think she ought to see a lady doctor about this. I do hope you can encourage her to get help as she obviously feels pretty awful. I realise this is awful for you too, but do try and be patient. You have made a child together and i'm sure you want to hang on in there, if at all possible, and bring up this little boy between you. What may help a little is if you difficult though it is back off a bit regarding sex and simply try to re-engage with her romantically. Can you organise someone to babysitter and take her out for a meal at least once a week? you are a short fuse and she is depressed. The result is a kind of stalemate.
From her point of view she may well feel that you are too grumpy and she can’t see why on earth she would want to have sex with you because the atmosphere is no longer very loving. You on the other hand probably feel that you would act in a more loving way if you were getting more sex. But you could start right away by trying to somehow recapture how things were before the baby was born. It's not very hard to recreate that magic before your baby was born, simple physical hugs) holding hands complementing her, sending her appreciative text messages, sending her some flowers to show how much you appreciate hear role as-mother. Get out for a weekend without your child and indulge in a lot of slow fore playing, engage in conversations with her, as women are more emotional and want that connect. Sending her flirtatious messages saying how much more you desire her. Try to get out on some weekend where you can tell your in laws or your parents to look after your son while you express your emotional and physical bond. Reassure her that you love her and also, want a bit of her attention to strengthen your bond as partners and parents.
With the above pointers certainly there is bound to be some improvement and the channel of communication will be more warm and fluid. If you encounter further issues you can always seek help of a sexologist.
I m 29 yrs old and married. Suffering from pcod for last 8 yrs. Treatment also taken, but there is no good result. Please tell me what to do.
1. Open all windows in the house and allow fresh air and sunshine to enter the house. Free flowing air and sun are negative energy removers.
2. Dispose of all the old unwanted things lying in the house. Clutter is a negativity magnet. It attracts and accumulates negative energy in the house.
3. Walking barefoot in the house helps all your negative energy to be absorbed by the earth. Grounding is important to keep the energy balance in our body.
4. In the olden days, foot wear were kept out of the house. People used to enter the house only after washing feet with water. This action ensures that all the negativity remains outside or are grounded by earth and does not enter the house. Now it has become difficult to keep the footwear outside. So preferably remove them near the entrance door.
5. Go out in the open air. Take walks in the garden or open ground. Being amongst nature re-energizes or charges you fully.
6. Sweeping the floor also ensures that the negative energies are shaken and moved out with the dirt.
7. Rock salt is another negativity remover. Wash or mop your floor with a fistful rock salt in a bucket of water. This ensures that every nook and corner of the house is rid of negative energy.
8. Rotted plants or trees around your house or society also ensures more positive energy in the house and area.
9. Bathing or soaking your legs and hands in rock salt water once in a while removes the negativity attached to your body and cleanse your aura.
10. Repetition of prayers, increases the positive vibrations in the house. 100%
11. Keep your thoughts, action and speech positive. Negative thoughts will bring in negative vibes. So avoid all negative thoughts, speech and actions.
12. Keep your house well lit and illuminated. Light removes negativity.
13. Keep faith in god and in yourself.
You are the creator of your own destiny by the choices you make.