Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mayur PunjabiYour feedback matters!
I am getting vomiting sensation when I am eating meals for past 2 months what are the reasons for this? Is taking antacid cause any side effects.
I have heavy cold and cough please suggest ne any cure so I can sort out this issue and which us helpful.
I visit massage parlour once in a week and gets massage with hand job. Is it bad for health. Pls advice.
Want to get rid of masturbation It gives me pleasure but makes me week please help me otherwise I will die.
Dear sir I am engaged in gay sex from last 7 years with my friend but my friend is afraid that there will be problem in his married life in sex and all so will you please suggest me something.
Gastric infection symptom? Have to clear Gastric infection. Because whn ever fever came for me ,that time stomach pain came. What should i do?
What are the symptoms of dengue and what are the food items we need to eat and not to eat if it is confirmed as dengue.
I have a problem of acidity bahut time se hai problem mujhe so please give me suggestion to solve my problem.
I feel sometimes I hav a major cardiac issue. N my heart is not healthy. I feel sometimes I am leaving my heartbeat. N also sometimes breathing problem.
I had sex but unknowingly condom broke out so I toke ipill to avoid any problem but after I had sex but it was protected but there was no sign of ipill bleeding. Today its my 20th after ipill got little bleeding now I am feeling nausea n vomit type feeling what to do? Am I pregnant? please help me out.
Halo sir I am suffering fiver last 1 month. I have test. dengue, malaria, bilirubin, DA. All are negative but my plate late is down just 106000 what I do now.
My baby is not sleeping, wakes up at night in rain is it due to nasal congestion or gala problem I don't understand. Please advise.
My mother is 71 years having bp now doctors are advising for knee replacement. Please advise for alternative. Will cold larser teartment resolve this. Looking forward for your early response.
I have stomach pain from 2 weeks suggest me a solution for this problem. I am having my diet properly but still it is paining.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.