Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manik KaleYour feedback matters!
Hi. After 4th month of my first delivery for the first time I suffered from sever lower abdominal pain and body pain during periods. Can you suggest any pain killer for it.
Pregnancy me baby movement kitne week me baby movement start ho jata hain? Beetroot juice pina chahiye pregnancy me ya nhi?
The main symptom of genital herpes include occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender and that take about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time. The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. Genital herpes cause tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Causes of genital herpes
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infect the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of genital herpes
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs and buttocks.
- Fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after few days on regions where the virus has entered like penis, vagina or the mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.
Homeopathic medicines are safe
It is a contagious disease and use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications, and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root. The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathic medicine though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women.
Hi, I am 19 weeks pregnant, I have given urine test and I found" calcium oxalate crystals "are present in urine. I am worrying about this. Please let me know if there is any risk as early as possible. Thanks.
I am sexually active. I had unproductive sex a month ago but my partner didn't ejaculated in me and now periods are delayed by a week. I am really worried. I also had pregnancy test and the result was negative still my periods have not come. I am facing little cramps in my stomach. Please suggest me what shall I do. I am really worried.
Hi Sir/ Madam, I am 24 years old, my first baby is 20 months old, and this is my second pregnancy, now I am 4months, last week I have done my NT scan, in that the doctors said, everything is normal, but the placenta is low lying. Is that create any problem?
I am 25 years old, unmarried, suffering from pcos and obesity. Suggest some homeopathy treatment to overcome it.
I have Pcod. I am trying to conceive since last 6 months and this time I am 50 days late I took home pregnancy test on 46th day it was (-)ve and during my follicular study on 24th day dominant follicles was of 14. 33 mm. Kindly suggest how can get ride of all this. How dangerous is it for me to conceive. HELP!
Hi. I am 26. I became mother of twins last week. I undergo vaginal delivery. Kindly suggest what should be my diet like? And can I start light walks?
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been suffering from irregular and absent periods from jan 2015. I get period only when I take tablets and the bleeding is also very little and last nly for 2 days. I have visited gynecologist they suggested ne livogen tablet still there is no regular period. Recently my gynecologist has taken hormonal test in dat leutinizing hormone level was 14.92 she said that iy is poly cyst and prescribed me vofol myo and padmini tablet. I have been using these tablets from past 10 days. I have got bloated stomach from april 2015 and my stool colour is very dark like black and tarry. From past 1 week I have been suffering from sore hands, tongue, mouth, giddiness, and iam unable to sleep also and also burning sensation in hands and feet sumtyms. Are these due to intake of medicines or any other problem. I have seen in net that bloated stomach, dark black tarry stool and sore hands can be the symptoms of any type of cancer. And giddiness blur vision and burning sensation of hands and legs are due to diabetes. please do repl am really worried am I having cancer or its due to the intake of medicines or do I have diabetes. please do repl. than n advance.
Hi I did not have penetration. Just fingering and rubbing of genitals. Precum present at vagina What is the likelihood of becoming pregnant?
Sir/mam I had recently done medicated abortion. I am not having bleeding now, its been a full month now but I dint got my periods yet .iam also having white discharge. What is the reason.
The concept of egg quality of a woman is derived from the belief that the embryo implantation probability is powerfully related to the age and ovarian reserve of the woman. Thus, it is regarded that the quality of the egg is almost synonymous with the chances of embryo implantation. Its quality cannot be assessed merely by looking at the egg or measuring its ability to receive the fertilization by sperm or simply observing the initial embryo division.
There are a few important factors that contribute to the success or failure of the embryo implantation and some of them are:
- Diminished ovarian reserve: A woman with an increased FSH level on the third day of the menses is regarded as having diminished reserve of ovary. This implies that her ovary is not competent in sending feedback signals to the pituitary gland and the body responds by producing an increased amount of FSH for stimulating the ovary. For more than 10 years, it has been found that in over thousands of fertility treatment cycles, women with an increased FSH level have a lower egg quality.
- Advanced age of maternity: Even though the FSH level is normal, the age of the mother who provides the eggs plays an important role to determine the quality of the egg. Quite like women with increased FSH levels, eggs obtained from women aged more than 40 years can have some problems at a later stage of fertilization. Normal FSH levels are not considered a reassuring factor, owing to the lower implantation rate in females aged over 45 years.
- Diminished quality of egg: With an increase in age, the capacity of the mitochondria in producing energy slowly decreases. The egg is linked to the circulation before ovulation, and it is linked again after the embryo implantation. But during the one week time ranging from ovulation to implantation, the egg and the resulting embryo are contained in the zona pellucida and function on the basis of mitochondrial energy supply. The older age of the woman doesn’t cause any problem at the initial stage of ovulation. Its fertilization and embryonic development are also normal. But soon, it runs out of energy and stops dividing before reaching the stage of implantation.
Therefore, it is important to have the eggs tested to find out any sort of chromosomal abnormality. In case the mother is deficient of producing high quality eggs, the best option is to have donor eggs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My girlfriend has missed her periods for the past 3months that's from December and today since morning she has been bleeding heavily, and it's not thick but it's bright red in colour. She has taken 3 pregnancy test's 20days back but all were negative. Even when she urinates she bleeds and she's been experiencing abdominal pain. Please let me know what needs to be done immediately?
Two days back I did sex with her without any contraceptive method I have a doubt that she will get pregnancy how to avoid that pregnancy tell me about any medicines names.
I am 22 year old female and unmarried. I had my last periods on july 4 . I am afraid that I am pregnant now. Can it be aborted legally.
Top tips for aiding digestion
Too much food and drink? Keep these useful hints and homeopathic medicines in mind
- Drink a cup of boiled water in the morning before breakfast. This seems to cleanse the stomach and often works wonders.
- Eat slowly. One of the main causes of indigestion is unchewed food.
- Don’t eat food “piping hot”. Our stomachs are not meant to have hot foods inside them. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. Food and drinks that are too hot may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. So, always wait for it to cool.
- Don’t eat on the hoof. Meals should be taken at a leisurely pace. If you eat on the move, there is more chance that digestion will not begin. Instead foods in the stomach and intestine will start to ferment, producing gases that bloat you.
- Avoid eating fruit with the meal. Tempting though it is, because it seems lighter on the stomach than puddings, it is not good at the end of a meal. This is because fruit digests faster than dense proteins, so fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- If bloating is a persistent problem, try simplifying your meals. Instead of having lots of food groups at one meal try separating them. For example, proteins need acid enzyme digestive juices, whereas carbohydrates need alkaline enzyme digestive juices. When you have to break down both types all at once you are not achieving optimal enzymatic action, so some fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- Try taking slightly smaller servings and think twice about second helpings. As a good rule of thumb, try to get into the habit of estimating the quantity you allow yourself using “nature’s food bowl”. Cup your two hands together as if you were using them to make a bowl. The quantity of food that would fill that “bowl” should be your maximum at any meal.
- Make sure that you drink enough water. Ideally, hydrate your stomach with a glass of water half an hour before a meal.