Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhura ChandawarkaYour feedback matters!
My mom aged 46, has severe pain in the ovaries region (acute pain) both sides during 5th day of her periods. This pain is 2nd time which is seen in her (prev. Pain seen last month during her periods) 1. May I know what mau be the common reason for this? 2. Whom do I consult on the issue? 3. Any precautions suggested?
Those 4-6 days in the month are the most painful for women. They are also very depressing. There are a lot of things which can help the pain go away, however, it is highly important for the woman to take proper care of her health during this time of the month. Besides maintaining a personal hygiene, these are the habits that you need to stop doing:
1. Wearing the same pad for the whole day can cause vaginal infections and produce bad odor. The pads need to be changed in every 3-5 hours no matter if you bleed heavily, or not.
2. You are already feeling pain, thus do not push yourselves in giving more pain. Do not do things like waxing or planning a root canal.
3. Having an unexpected sex during the period brings high chances of getting infections. For this reason you better avoid sexual intercourse during your periods.
4. You can harm your body and give strain to it if you do rigorous exercises during period.
5. Do not skip meals during your periods as you already lose a lot of energy and blood. Take 3 proper meals and some snacks in between.
6. Avoid cravings for food in the middle of the night as it will do harm to your body. It is not able to digest all that greasy food which gets in.
7. Menstrual cramps may make it hard to fall asleep during the night, but it is highly recommend to have a good night’s sleep and relax your body due to the strain you’ve been experiencing for the whole day.
8. Milk products can worsen the cramps during your period as they contain arachidonic acid, thus avoid consuming them.
9. Do not involve yourself in watching depressing movies, or listening to sad songs because all this may affect your psychological health.
Living with a renal transplant constantly exposes you to the risk of organ rejection. Although it might sound scary, it usually happens because the medication needs to be tuned according to the requirements of your body. A change in medication usually solves the problem of a possible rejection, and a rejection becomes less likely if it doesn't happen within a year of the transplant. Some obvious signs of rejection are a pain on the region of transplant, fever, change in weight or low urine discharge.
The causes behind a renal rejection vary on the basis of the type of rejection that takes place. Here are three different types of renal rejection and their causes:
- Hyperacute Rejection - Hyperacute rejection occurs within 24 hours of the transplant. It can have an immediate effect and occurs as the existing antibodies act against the grafted material, causing irreversible destruction. The immune system may recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it. Hyperacute rejection is common for patients who have received multiple blood transfusions or have suffered from transplant rejection earlier. The tissue must be removed immediately before it becomes fatal for the recipient. This type of rejection can generally be avoided if the doctors type or match both the receiver and the organ donor. The organ is less likely to be rejected if there are similar antigens between donor and receiver.
- Acute Rejection - Acute rejection generally occurs after the first week of transplantation. Acute rejection is common in most recipients. Since a perfect match of antigens is rare to find, except in the case of identical twins, some amount acute rejection occurs in the case of all recipients. It can cause complications like bleeding and inflammation. The risk of acute rejection is highest in the first three months of the transplant.
- Chronic Rejection - Chronic rejection occurs months later after the transplantation. This happens over time when the immune system of the body reacts against the transplanted tissue and slowly damages the organ. In such a case, the kidneys can suffer from scarring or fibrosis and damaged blood vessels.
Is she go pregnant or not if I drink a beer before sex with my wife. I am 27 years old male married of 20 days.
Hello doctor, my girlfriend has taken 13-15. I pills from past 2 year's will that cause her any serious problem in future? Last month she went for periods twice in the same month. And after that second time within a week she again started to bleed (period again). What does this mean, it's not at all normal? Can you pls tell me what's going on we both r scared.
Today I had done ultrasound & it shows sac is 11.3 mm, with no heartbeat, 4 weeks 2 day pregnancy but doctor told me it should be 6 weeks pregnancy according to my lmp, which was 15 oct & today is 28 nov. Pls help me out to understand this.
Hi, I want to know whether medical abortion or dnc? which one is more safe and better? please suggest.
Dr. meri ye first pregnency he. Abi mera five month chal raha he. Mujhe white pani jata he. To kya problem ho sakti he. Pls Dr. reply as soon as possible.
Breast feeding should be started within the first 30-60 minutes of birth.
The thick yellow initial secretion (Colostrum) should not be discarded as it is rich proteins, vitamin A, prevents the development of allergies, and contains antibodies that protect the baby from infections.
The newborn should not be given honey, water or any other fluid other than the breast milkBaby should be breast fed on demand every 2-3 hours devoting 10-15 minutes to each breast.
Baby should be properly latched to the breast. Part of the areolar (the black area behind the nipple) should be in his mouth.The baby should be exclusively breast feed for at least 6 months.
Breast feeding helps in better mental development of the babyIt reduces risk of ear infections, chest infections, diabetes and skin rashesIt helps in strong bonding between mother and childIt leads to lesser pain and bleeding after delivery.
It helps the mother in losing weight fast.Breast feeding protects the mother against breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
It’s Breast Feeding week, so share these facts with your friends and family.
Hi, my wife is 31 yrs old, we are trying since last 5 years for a baby but could not succeeded. Even we tried artificial insemination but no luck. Now doctor told that there is a fabriod in uterus of size 4cms so we should remove it. Does fabriod could cause infertility issues?
Polycystic ovaries are quite a common problem nowadays due to sedentary habit and excessive intake of out sided junk food.
-excessive weight gain
- irregular menstrual period
- difficulty in conception
- excessive hair growth over face
-the first line of treatment is weight reduction by regular exercises and by avoiding junk food
If still the weight is not controlled then medicines are given to normalize period and to improve fertility rate.
My periods is not happened in this month and white white something discharge from vagina .what is that white white discharge and why it occur?
1) aswaganda: it is called indian ginseng, has long been used by ayurvedic practitioners as a rejuvenating tonic. It has antiinflammatory, antitumor, anti stress, antioxidant, immune modulatory and rejuvenating properties. This herb fortifies our ability to cope with stress, reduce anxiety, improves mental acuity, reaction time and physical performance.
2). Ginkgo biloba: it is useful for improvements in thinking, learning and memory. Improvements in daily living and in social behavior, and reduced symptoms of depression.
3). Ginseng, fish, beriberies and caffeine enhance memory, attention span and brain function. Caffeine can energize you and help your concentration. It is found in coffee, chocolate and energy drinks.
4). Sugar can enhance your alertness. Not the table sugar. Glucose can offer short-term boost to memory, thinking and mental ability.
5). Eat breakfast to fuel your brain. It may improve short term memory and attention.
6). Fish is a real brain food. There are two major types of efa: omega 3 fatty acids found in cold water fish such as salomon, mackerels, halibut and herring. Omega 6fatty acids are commonly used cooking oils such as sunflower, safflower oils, corn and soybean oil. They are important role in cognitive and behavioral function.
7). Add a daily dose of nuts and chocolates. A well balanced diet rich in micro nutrients is essential for normal brain development in children.
8). Add avocados and whole grains. This reduce your risk of plaque buildup in brain and enhance blood flow, offering a simple tasty way to fire up brain cells.
9). Beriberies are super nutritious. It helps to prevent brain from the damage caused by free radicals.
10). Vitamins, minerals and supplements: the brain boosting power supplements like vitamin b, c, e beta carotene, magnesium and herbs like ginseng, ginkgo, valerian, brahmi, passiflora are promising.
11). Mind/ body techniques such as hypnotherapy, progressive relaxation and biofeedback are particularly well suited to children and adolescents.
12). Get ready for a big day:
1) get a good night's sleep
2) stay hydrated.
3) exercise to help sharpen thinking.
4) meditate to clear thinking and relaxation.
13). Change your thinking: confidence-discipline-believe
1) open your mind to possibilities.
2) have the personal discipline to carry out your plans.
3) walk with your head high and believe in yourself.
4) the power to change is within yourself.
5) if you believe it you can do it.
14) there are some useful bach remedies to over come mental illness.
A) chestnut but: this remedy has two symptoms namely slowness in learning and escapist mentality.
B) sceleranthus: it is useful for unsteadiness of mind and postponing nature.
C) willow it is useful for blaming others for our own mistakes.
D) larch it is beneficial for lack of self confidence.
E) cherry plum it is useful for irresistible temptation and uncontrollable thirst, anger, appetite etc.