Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M I PatilYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, am 35 years old hyperthyroid, (graves), my TSH now is less than 0.01, since one month I am taking methimez 10 mg, I delivered a healthy baby girl nine months back, in pregnancy I was in remission of disease. Now am getting muscular Pains in centre of my palms, feet and upper back, hip joint spasm. One years back my endocrinologist gave Tayo 60k for same problem but, now again am getting muscle aches, please suggest me the remedy. I am feeling frustrated.
I am 22 years old and last previous week I am suffering from lest shoulder pain when I go to bed and sleep right side it more pain when I sleep in left side then I feel good. What I do.
I am suffering From loose motion do what kind of should I eat ,I am a bodybuilder so what kind of protein rich food I can eat? Can I eat chicken now?
I am a chain smoker, I smoke daily 2 packets of cigarettes each packet contact 10 cigarettes. To get me out of this what should I do suggest me plz.
Please elaborate on adult vaccination for chicken pox, is it safe for a breastfeeding mother as I want to get it done. Also where can I get it done in Gurgaon.
I have thyroid problem BuT now it is under control bcoz of medicine BuT bcoz of this I have also suffered from too much fat at the age of 18 I have 75 weight without any medicine please tell how should I will reduce weight effectively with in four months.
Yesterday I ate and drank too much. Now I am feeling very sleepy even after whole night sleep. Why to do?
Hi, I am 24 years old, doing md/ms preparation, you have told about memory enancher, it could be used for my preparation. These would cause any dependence. I have only 1 months for my exam, I am spending 18 hrs per day to ready. Which of the herbal memory enancher would be useful and where to buy it.
Is drinking carrot juice everyday good? My father who have been drinking carrot juice every day at morning couldnt properly see from his right eye. He is a diabetic and had suffered CAD. This morning when he woke up sees every thing blur from his right eye.
I have been having pimples since a long time and I can not cure them with any face scrub. What should I do to make them disappear?
I am 20 year old man I want to increase my weight this time my weight 60kg but I want to increased my weight Please help me doctor.
Can proctosedyl BD be used for piles and anal fissure? whether it should be used internally or externally to anal area?
I am suffering from headache and little bit weakness also, can you please suggest me a cure of this problem.
For any queries please contact me privately. Regards
Im planning to stop smoking after 2 months. I hve been smoking for the last three months. Will there be any complications during withdrawal.
The number of allergens are many and knowing what triggers your allergies can get complicated. The common triggers that are known to trigger allergic rhinitis are:
- Pollen, the most common cause for allergies
- Dust mites, and the faeces of dust mites that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Animal dander, which includes cat hair, dog fur, and may also include little flakes of skin
Avoiding the above mentioned triggers is more of a general guideline for the management of allergies. The lifestyle changes that you make to manage allergies:
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times. Drink about eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will allow the mucous to be expelled with ease, if you experience any nose block.
- During seasons like spring, when the amount of pollen in the air is at its maximum, limit your exposure. Try to stay indoors to avoid exposure to pollen or dust in the air.
- Make it a point to take a shower before going to sleep as the residues of pollen and dust stuck to your skin are likely to make your symptoms worse.
- Use fresh bedding and clothes every day. This will help to reduce your exposure to allergens.
- Remove your carpets. Carpets are home to dust mites and pollen grains which become difficult to remove even with vacuum cleaners. Remove the carpets during the allergy season, and replace with hard flooring.
- Keep windows and doors shut to avoid dust and pollen grains from entering the house and possibly causing allergies.
- Avoid staying around pets. It that is not possible, then wash them at least once a week to reduce allergies.
- Prevent inhaling cigarette smoke or smoking cigarettes. The smoke can be very harmful and can increase the risk of asthma in kids.
- Avoid outdoor trips during seasons when the pollen count is high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.