Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Sir how to know weather I am suffering from diabetes or not? What type of foods ishoud not eat and what to eat?
My age is 65.For last six month i am getting dakar or ubat. I have taken nescum 40mg daily and lesuride 25mg before lunch and dinner. I am thorid patient and taking 5mg neumercazole 5mg alternate day.Some time i feel vomitting. After taking ab0ve med. I feel ok but when i stop med it occurs again. Is some thing serious. I have cosulted to doctors they told that it is not seriou it may be due to age.I am female.
I have muscle strain in my traps 5 month later. And pain in right underarms and hand. Now pain is gone but my neck is very tight and some time I have pain in traps.
I'm 25 years old guy. I have dark dry patches on my face. These started cause I never liked to use a cold cream in winters but now I can't get rid of them, now the skin of my face is uneven please guide me what should I apply to get rid of dark patches.
My age is 63+ having sugar problems for the last 8-9 years, taking medicine ameril -2 twice a day and galvas met 1000+50.
I am 70 year old man living a retired life at dehradun. For many years I am experiencing body ache throughout my body. The pain increases when I rest after some physical work and try to get up eg. When I get up in the morning after sleep my body becomes very stiff and painful. As I start walking, the pain reduces. What medicine should I take?
I am most interesting in sex. Usually I do masturbation 2 times per day. If this affect my future life. If this will affect how to I control this. Please.
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients, which include vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid, which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA, changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, but these delectable potatoes contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants in comparison to normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds, which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Related Tip: "Top 6 Vegetables That Supercharge Your Immune System"