Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran V. TalimYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from hair loss its note normally actually only right side of head in some area hair lost I don't know what is the reason behind it can you please help me out.
I am 28 years old I take care of my hair good but I have some grey hairs I apply everyday oil at night on my hair and wash it in morning. There are so many hair oil available in market so can you advise which hair oil and shampoo is best for everyday use which stops my hair getting grey and I can freely wash my hair everyday.
Hi, I am 27 Years old, I am getting white hair, I want to know that what kind of vitamins are low in my body, and which kind of food I have to take. Thanks.
I have a lot of back pain just below my shoulder blade and when I like sit for a long time or use laptop for a long time this pain and there is a lump under my right nipple which pains a lot with this backpain sometimes this pain is unbearable. I talked about this with my parents they said its just normal back pain and this is because of my gym exercises. Its been three months since I left the gym and the pain is going nowhere.
I hav got allergy from face cream and yesterday I get redness on bleached area. On face and its burning badly I have taken livocetrigine and applied globate GM but no results are there and my face get wrinkled. So please guide me and tell what should I do?
I am a 18 year old boy. My question is about diabetic patients. What is the real diet which can be taken by a diabetic patients.
Please sir tell me that I am suffering from gas and acidity problem from many months, please tell me sir how should I get rid of from this.
My wife is having severe stomach pain I unbearable after taking pain killer she is not getting relaxed She was having issue of urine infection since last 4 days but today since last 3 hrs she is facing this pain. Please suggest so temp. Solution so that she can at least take a sleep and we can them take her to doctor in Morning.
I am a 17 year old boy. I am having loose motion. How can I cure it. Also tell me any home made remedy if possible. than.
Eating healthy is a key to an active life. It sometimes becomes difficult to choose a particular diet plan as you are not too sure about what to eat that will help you lose weight. The best way to lose weight is to eat natural foods which help in maintaining your waistline than processed foods which promise the same. Following is a list of 7 very basic natural foods which help you lose weight and also takes care of your health:
- Broccoli - Broccoli is one of the most effective foods which can help you lose weight. It contains several micronutrients and phytochemicals which aid in weight loss by breaking down fats. Broccoli is rich in dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamins and low in calories and yet satisfies your hunger. You can eat it raw, cooked or as a healthy snack. Add this green vegetable to your regular diet and hasten your weight loss process.
- Oats - Oats is a healthy addition to your diet as it high on nutrients and fiber. You should include it in the regular diet for at least 4 times a week if you want to lose weight. You can customize your serving to add more nutritional value to your meal. Avoid sugary toppings as they are high in calories and do not promote weight loss. Do not consume oats with added flavors or any other synthetic ingredients.
- Apples - Apples are low in calories and rich in fiber. It is a perfect snack which is sweet and satisfying at the same time. It not only helps you to lose weight but also effectively controls your blood cholesterol. Apples contain antioxidants which have a lot of health benefits other than aiding weight loss. Fresh apples are considered to be even more effective in this regard.
- Cabbage - Cabbage contains only 17 calories in a serving and is one of the best foods for weight loss. You can cook it in olive oil and season it with herbs and add it to your regular diet. Cabbage also helps fight cancer among its other beneficial qualities. It reduces your calorie intake and also satisfies your appetite. It also acts as a natural detox and works wonders for your overall health.
- Black beans - Black beans are one of the most satisfying proteins which you can consume during weight loss. They are rich in fiber and protein and keep you full for a long time. They contain soluble fiber which helps you fight cholesterol problems. The insoluble fiber in black beans maintains your digestive system and regulates the bowels.
- Fruit yogurt - You can see visible results if you cut down your overall calorie intake and supplement it with yogurt in your regular diet. The calcium in yogurt restricts the production of cortisol and controls your appetite. Yogurt also contains amino acids which contribute in burning fat. You can add fruits like blueberry or aloe vera to your yogurt to make it a tastier and healthier snack.
- Whole bean salad - Whole bean salad is simple to prepare and is a very healthy snack. It is filling and keeps your hunger pangs at bay. You can put bell peppers and sweet corn to add flavors and toss it in olive oil to keep it healthy.
Related Tip: 4 Simple ways to lose your baby weight naturally?