Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalyankar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalyankarYour feedback matters!
It is necessary to do nadi pariksha in today's scenario because no one knows about the resaon and source of disease in our body. So nadi pariksha is necessary for all.
I am pregnant from last 3 months. According to doctor around my baby thr is some water except amniotic fluid, is this indication of sugar or any?
Pregnancy is a time when you have to be at your vigilant best even as you go about your normal life. If you happen to be a smoker and enjoy a drink once in a while, then it may be time to change these habits. Ideally, one should let go of these habits as soon as the couple starts trying for a baby, as how you treat your body in the preconception stage will have a great bearing on how your body adjusts to pregnancy and the aftermath of childbirth. Let us find out the dangers of smoking and drinking during pregnancy. (Learn more about healthy pregnancy)
- Alcohol and Your Baby: While you may be thinking that a drink or two of wine in a week may not do any harm to your foetus, this is actually a misnomer. One should steer clear of even a sip as the alcohol usually ends up passing through you placenta and right into your growing foetus.
- Alcohol Break Down: When the alcohol gets passed through your system and into the baby, there is a definite health hazard to the foetus. This is due to the fact that the body tends to break down alcohol in a much slower manner, than it would break down any other food or beverage. And the risk is that much more heightened in case of the growing foetus, because the tiny bodies are not equipped to handle the breaking down process properly. This may lead to a rise of the blood alcohol level of the foetus, keeping it at that level even after the mother's blood alcohol level has been restored to normal.
- Retardation and Other Related Ailments: When the blood alcohol level of the baby remains high, it can lead to a variety of problems that can go from mild to severe. Retardation, heart ailments and more can be born from this issue. Also, this can lead to deformed facial features as well as behavioural problems like aggression.
- Smoking and Low Birth Weight: When you smoke during your pregnancy, it doubles your risk of birthing a baby whose weight is significantly lower than the acceptable standard and what is considered normal (learn more about the affect of smoking on your and your baby's health)
- Smoking and Other Complications: Also, smoking during pregnancy increases the chances of having an ectopic pregnancy, which can lead to the loss of the foetus. Further, you can also end up having a premature baby, if you smoke during pregnancy, as this will lead to the burst of your water before the actual labour begins. Finally, smoking during pregnancy can give rise to complications in the placenta, which will result in a separation of the placenta from the uterine wall, much before the delivery actually happens.
Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) happens when there is a narrowing of the blood vessels outside of your heart. The cause of PAD is atherosclerosis. This happens when plaque builds up on the walls of the arteries that supply blood to the arms and legs. Plaque is a substance made up of fat and cholesterol. It causes the arteries to narrow or become blocked. This can reduce or stop blood flow, usually to the legs. If severe enough, blocked blood flow can cause tissue death and can sometimes lead to amputation of the foot or leg.
Many people who have PAD don't have any symptoms. If you have symptoms, they may include
- Pain, numbness, achiness, or heaviness in the leg muscles. This happens when walking or climbing stairs.
- Weak or absent pulses in the legs or feet
- Sores or wounds on the toes, feet, or legs that heal slowly, poorly, or not at all
- A pale or bluish color to the skin
- A lower temperature in one leg than the other leg
- Poor nail growth on the toes and decreased hair growth on the legs
- Erectile dysfunction, especially among men who have diabetes
PAD can increase your risk of heart attack, stroke, and transient ischemic attack.
Doctors diagnose PAD with a physical exam and heart and imaging tests. Treatments include lifestyle changes, medicines, and sometimes surgery. Lifestyle changes include dietary changes, exercise, and efforts to lower high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure.
My GF got periods on 1st Nov. And we had unprotected sex on 24th Nov. She usually get periods in 30 days but she haven't got it yet. Does it mean that she is pregnant or something else?
I want to have sex with my gf. We both are virgin. So please suggest me in detail what precautions should we take and what should we do for a better experience (a long duration inter course). Please suggest in detail.
Hi, I am 29 years old and I have a 6 months old baby. I would like to check if I can take an I pill contraceptive incase if I have had an intercourse without protection. I am also breast feeding my baby. Kindly help to clarify.
I am 28 years old I am suffering from burning sensation in feet after delivery and severe back pain on left side give me some precaution to cure it.
I am 25 years female. During periods till 11 days the bleeding is not controlling. Iam getting the periods for 2 months. Kindly suggest the natural medicine to control the periods.
Hi my friend Asha is not getting periods it's already 10 days over the date as she had sex with her bf but she took unwanted 72 and now she checked with preganews it's result negative what she will to get periods is der any risk? Please help her.
I have a doubt. My last period was on 16 april bt we all know that after every 28 days our period starts bt today is 20 may nd I haven't got it till now nd I have not done any intercourse. Wht could be the problem?
What are the changes of getting pregnant if I do intercourse on 19 th of January. My periods starts 11 th January and ends up 15 th January and also doing intercourse on 22nd January. So what are the changes of getting pregnant. If changes are there for which date is the most effective of getting pregnant.
Dear doctor now I am 21 years old and my husband is 25 years old. Now I want to conceive. Last month we are tried but I could not conceive. Every month my menstrual cycle late for five days from the last date. But this month its late about 8-9 days. Please can you give me any suggestion for conceiving this month with a baby boy. Please.
I am a breastfeeding mother of 9 month old. I have PCOs and looking to reduce weight. Can I drink detoxing Sassy Water while breastfeeding?
My cousin's wife is very weak in sex she is not interested in sex they have no child. Any pill of sex increase please suggest.?
Diet for nasal allergy
Certain foods and drinks can make allergy symptoms better or worse
Foods that help
1- seafood containing omega 3 fatty
2- fruits and vegetables containing vitamin c and e.
3- hot drinks and soup
Help break up mucus and making it
Easier to cough up mucus
Natural source of vitamin d
5- drink water
Foods to avoid
1- processed foods
Contain highly unsaturated fats and proinflammatory trans fats that worsen inflammation
Cause swelling and stiffness in the nose can make symptoms worse.