Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalyankarYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend is a virgin ,age is 22, but milk is coming from her one side of her breast. Is she pregnant? Or she have any other problems? What should we do! Pls explain.
When the vagina hurts and contracts involuntarily during the insertion of a foreign object, this is known as vaginismus. The muscles in the vagina tighten around the foreign object and causes pain, discomfort and a burning sensation. It is basically an involuntary spasm occurring in the vaginal muscles, which makes a penetration in the vagina almost impossible. Vaginismus works in a reflex mechanism, just like the eye shuts automatically when an object comes towards it.
Symptoms: Painful sex is the most basic symptom of vaginismus. Penetration initiates the pain, which usually goes away after withdrawal. Usually, you might think that your vagina is small because of which you are hurting on penetration. This causes the situation to go undetected. Many times, you might even feel discomfort during an internal pelvic examination or while using a tampon.
Causes: The actual cause of vaginismus is not known. Usually anxiety and the fear of having sex are stated as the causes of vaginismus. Sometimes medical causes like vaginal infections might also result in vaginismus.
Types: Vaginismus is of four different types, based on the time span of it occurring and on the object of penetration:
- Primary vaginismus: Suffering from vaginismus throughout life it called primary vaginismus.
- Secondary vaginismus: If you start suffering from it after having normal sex for quite some time then it is secondary vaginismus.
- Global vaginismus: When the pain starts with any foreign object penetrating the vagina, like a tampon or with internal pelvic examination instruments.
- Situational vaginismus: When the pain occurs with any one sex partner but not with the others.
Treatment: Vaginismus can be treated with exercise. If you do 20 kegels at a time every day, then vaginismus can be cured gradually.
My wife is suffering from pcod disease but doctor is advice her to take meprate 10 mg and gestrat, fertomid, exermet 500mg but problem is still remain and menustral is not coming after completion of two months even then no pregnancy. Kindly suggest me best treatment of this disease.
I got married 2 months ago suggest me best condom and till now i had unprotected sex with my wife are there any chances to her to get pregnant as i have emasculated outside.
Me & my wife had a sex 20 days back and now my wife is pregnant and we do not want to have a child right now because we already have . What we have to do for it?
My Friend took her first pill from misoprostol and mifepristone kit on 19th march on 20th march she took her next 2 pills together like it was told and 1 hour after talking the pills she started bleeding and cramping and on 21th march she took her next 2 pills as there are 5 pills in the kit her bleeding continued for next 4 days i.e. 25th of march then she started spotting but her cramps continued and she started having lower and upper abdomen pain I consulted a doctor on this site about this and I had talked to a doctor she said these are the side effects of the pills you took and she gave me name of to medicines which were Rabeprazole and Rantac she took these medicine for 5 days her pain was vanished just after she took these medicine but she was spotting all throughout. Her doze of medicine was of 5 days so her medicine finished on 2nd April. But she had one problem that whenever she used to eat something heavy or oily she had (gastric) pain in her abdomen, the pain was bearable and lasted for half or 1 hour. From 10th April she started bleeding, the bleeding was like the bleeding she has on her period. She feels gastric pain when she eats something oily or heavy food. And its 13th April she is still bleeding, not heavy bleeding but normal period bleeding with no cramps. Is that normal doctor?
I am 21 year old female I drink about 1 and a half litres of water a day yesterday I saw a pinch of blood in urine but I didn't get it after dat am having light burning micturition no decreased amount of urine I urinate once every 3 or 4 great.
Although no one can entirely avoid catching a virus, a sincere effort to prevent the onset of a viral infection should definitely be made. True, that vaccinations really help curb the onset of flu and other viral infections, but a healthy diet and lifestyle are as essential. A nutritious and balanced diet along with regular exercises, will ensure that the immune system of the body remains strong, thus protecting you from viral fever and cold. If you are quite susceptible to cold and the flu, it is a cause for concern as it indicates poor immune system functioning. In this case, ensure that you bring certain changes to your diet and maintain good hygiene.
Here are a few tips which will help you stay away from viruses and infections-
- Make sure you take in plenty of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is known to offer great protection against viral infections such as cold and the flu and the best source of it is the sun. This is why cases of flu are more common during the winter months, when the days are short.
- Wash hands: Make it a point to wash your hands before every meal and after every visit to the toilet. Ensure that children do the same and consciously inculcate this habit in them. Most viral infections are spread through touch; while one can definitely not stop contact with other human beings and things, viral infection can be greatly avoided by maintaining this hygienic habit.
- Eat warm meals: Viruses can live under normal temperatures, but die due to high temperature. Thus, ensure that you eat warm meals to prevent the onset of viral infections.
- Try not to share personal utilities: Sharing personal belongings such as razors, toothbrushes and towels is another easy way of catching a virus. Avoid doing so especially when you are aware that viral infection is pretty rampant.
- Make sure you get your vaccinations at the right time: Today, flu vaccinations can be taken either yearly or in the span of 6 months. Make sure that you have taken yours on time to prevent the onset of any viral infection.
Viral infections are easy to catch, and will definitely affect your daily activities for a short period of time. It is thus, essential that you take the necessary precautions to prevent such infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.