Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K T Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K T PatilYour feedback matters!
Enter question for you or someone else. For e.g. I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
My age 25 I am un married my face look aged 35 plus my face very black and my neck also black but body colour fair please tell me any medicine available that medicines in rajahmundry in andhra pradesh.
Am I depressed or having psychological illness? I have almost stopped all socializing for past 5 months. I don't like to drink. No addictions. I have started meditation. It was inner calling. I like to spend most of my times now reading. Net researching on higher meanings of life. Psychic development. .practising different meditation. Some times I do get stressed and agitated with results being slow. But I discipline myself to keep on researching. I am new to this new age meditation but nothing else in the world excites me anymore. I don't want to travel and see the world. I just want to keep on concentrating on developing my inner energies. Is this all normal? My healer guru travels and goes to ashrams. But I am super focused on just myself. I have developed reasonable telekinesis and telepathic skills till now. But I hardly go out anymore because everything and everyone saps my energy more. I like to just live in my bubble. I live in a posh apartment locality and most find me egoist not to mix with anymore. I owe noon any explanation. I have started doubting my social behaviour? .Do I need to have a balanced way of life Or Is this Ok? Kindly be blunt and honest in your opinion.
My daughter don't want to eat regular food like milk, rice, vegetables etc. We have to feed her by force and she is very skinny but active all the time.
She is suffering from urinal infection. Doctor said her kidney size is increased. Doctor said she can drink fruit juices more but do not drink coconut water more than 1 coconut. What is difference between fruit juice & coconut water on function of kidney.
I am doing a sitting job and my weight is gone up from 58 kg to 65 kg I want to loose my weight please help.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.