Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. K SharmaYour feedback matters!
My age is 26 but my weight is not proportional to my age , that means my weight is only 48 kg .How to increase my weight .
Sir I have anxiety disorder diagnosed an year ago. Now panic attacks are vanished but still worry and irritation is present. I am 24 year male. I don't want to be on medicines. How to recover completely. Please help me and guide me. Thankyou.
I think I have prostatitis problem because every time when I urinate same color of urine sticky liquid came in very small amount I also have frequent urination problem. I want to know whether the liquid came is sperm or not because I became thin day by day. actually these all problems started four months ago.In my scrotal ultrasound borderline varicocele found is these all connected to same problem. Now I don't have interest in sex. I used to masturbate since 9 years but not excess some time excessive. Now I wake up in night two to three times in night to pass urine and my urine stream is very weak always lived in stress. While my urine test came normal. When I wake up in morning my penis also not found erected these all problems curable if yes then how much time taken Please help.
I have very less hair on my head. How to grow more hairs? I feel low confident because of less hairs. I want thicker and lustrous hairs. Please do help.
Hello, last four month my daughter (Gagri) not feeling well & healthy every month she need a hospitalized and for your information delivery time my wife suffering from dengue, before two days my daughter again hospitalized due to dengue kindly suggest me. Doctor please help me I am waiting for your reply.
Sir, My friend is suffering with psychological problem. That means he is very addicted to alcohol if his not drinking one hour his hands are shaking. Already we consult the psychiatrist but problem is not solved. What can I do sir.
I have ligament tear. Suggest me some how to cure it and anything for rehabilitation. How much rest should I take?
A sex therapist is not an ordinary person; he is a professional individual, who is well aware of the things he does for those, who seek his help. There are still a lot of people, who find it difficult to accept the fact that they are going through some sorts of sexual problems; in fact, most of them think that the world would think bad of them if they ever come up with the problems they go through in their bed life. Since they consider it to be some sort of a stigma, they go through severe sexual problems all throughout their life.
But how do you know if it is time for you to consult a sex therapist? How do you know if you urgently need a sexologist to ensure that your 'bed life' is beautified or is better than it actually is? Here is a list of the top six signs that prove that you need professional help:
1) You are unable to satisfy your partner in bed: Have you been trying your best to give everything to your partner, but he or she doesn't seem satisfied? If yes, then it is surely the time to take professional help from someone.
2) You are unsatisfied with your performance in bed: There are times when your partner doesn't tell you that he or she isn't satisfied; however, you yourself get the feeling. If this has been happening to you, only a sexologist can help you cope up with the stress or premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.
3) You are neither interested in 'take' or 'give' in bed: Making love to your partner is the wildest and the most beautiful feeling you ever go through; however, there are a few people, who seem disinterested in getting into a physical bond. This is a sign that they need help.
4) Sex does not excite you, despite the efforts made by your partner: If your partner has been doing everything to get your senses excited, but you don't feel attracted to sex, you need a therapist for sure, who knows how to trigger the senses of excitement in you.
5) Sexual life is giving a lot of trouble to you: Most of the couples end in divorce, after being constantly dissatisfied in bed. However, no couple should end their relationship on this ground because it is a disorder that can be treated with the help of a good therapist.
6) Sex is quite painful to you: If you hate making love because it is painful to you, you need to get treated for the same.