Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jeevan ChaudhriYour feedback matters!
got my teeth straightened in 10 months with braces,, too pleased with my new smile
I have a cronic problem which i am facing since last 5years. My mouth diameter is reduced so much in that i can not even pass my single finger. In short,the space between my upper and lower teeth is reduced to the 10 mm(1cm). I have been chewing gutkha since i was 18 years old and right now i am almost 42years old. In past two years i got two big ulcers behind my molar tooth and i had done biopsy of all two ulcers. Both reports were normal. One dentist suggested me to remove ulcer by laser and i was gone through that treatment. But at present,my problem become so worse that i can not eat a thing bigger than 1 cm in diameter. One oral surgeon suggest me to do an oral flap surgery. So my question is that will it be benificial to me? Is there any other option rathere than gone through the surgery. I am afaid of such big surgery. Once i was taken to the operation theatet,but my blood pressure became lower so much and surgery could not be performed. And tell me something about flap surgery. How long will it take to complete surgery? Since how long i will have to maintain certain care taking steps of my buccal mucosa? And what is the success rate of such surgery?
I have dental problem I'm getting bad smell in my mouth even I brush. What is the solution for this?
I am 27 years old male. Am facing a problem of bleeding in the tooth gum at the end of last teeth. Currently using red dabur toothpaste. Expecting your suggestions for this.
Stop eating sticky foods and cold drinks are enemy of tooth it soften your enamel
Floss your teeth thrice in a week and use soft bristles toothbrush
Go for scaling of teeth twice in a year it prevents bad smell, bleeding of gums, senstivity, heart disease" healthy mouth leads to healthy heart"
Regards. Take care stay healthy.
I had a small accident in which my front teeth broke into half, I consulted my dentist and he had root canaled it, now he is out of town for next week. I just need to know how long does it really take to make a fake tooth cap of given measurements. I have exams in two weeks I do not want to attend them like this. please help what should I do?
My Teeth's have become Yellowish in Colour. I am Worry about it. Please give me the solution to bring it back i'm Whitish Colour.
I have cavity problem. whenever I take cold water or ice cream there is sensitive. What should I do.
My teeth are loosening from my gums n they bleed some times when I brush so what should I do to rescue form my problem?
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!