Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayashree
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayashreeYour feedback matters!
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common type of sleep apnea and is caused by complete or partial obstructions of the upper airway. Symptoms may be present for years or even decades without identification, during which time the individual may become conditioned to the daytime sleepiness and fatigue associated with significant levels of sleep disturbance.
I am 32 years old girl. Got married 2 months before, got treatment for pus cells. My problem is of dry vagina duvets which have painful intercourse as well difficulty in sex arousal.
Hi. Am 30. Past 3 cycles am experiencing pain differently to my left side of abdomen. And even though am a short tempered person, recent incidents proved that am get more angry on everyone. Is it a sign of imbalanced hormones or something else? Pls any gynecologist suggest a solution for my doubt.
Which are safe days for unprotected sex and which one is best contraceptive to avoid pregnancy? Kindly help.
This is a condition that refers to the inability of a man or women to reproduce. This term is also referred to women who cannot carry the child throughout the term of the pregnancy. It is a health issue that can affect anyone and there are several reasons behind it.
Causes of Infertility
In women, it can be due to hormonal imbalance, uterine fibroids, or even blocked fallopian tubes. Infertility can be an issue due to many other reasons as well. In males, it can be anything from physiological, anatomical to certain lifestyle problems.
Changing your lifestyle can help solve this condition. Leading a healthy life and reducing stress are few of the most effective ways to deal with it. However, there are Ayurvedic methods that can treat this condition without any side-effects.
According to Ayurveda, the problem of infertility happens when the ‘Shukra dhatu’ is weak. It can be energized using ayurvedic treatments which ensure that the nutrients in the food are absorbed by the body.
- Ashwagandha Churna and Kapikacchu: These are two natural ingredients that are effective in solving infertility issues in men. It increases the sperm count and also improves the sperm quality which in turn increases the chances of conception.
- Banyan Tree root: A well known Ayurvedic treatment for infertility can be found in the root of the banyan tree. It is crushed into a powder, mixed into the milk and consumed three times a week to obtain desired results.
- Swedanam: This treatment is used to treat infertility in men and should only be performed under the supervision of Ayurvedic doctors. This method induces sweating using blankets or exercises. This flushes out all the toxins from the body of the person suffering from infertility.
- Guduchi, Gokshura, and Triphala Churna: These are medicines that clear the blockages present in the body. They have several benefits one among them being curing infertility issues.
- Phala Gritam: Meant to treat female infertility, this medicine is a popular Ayurvedic medicine suggested by most doctors. This medicine is prepared by heating ghee with decoctions and herbs. Its intake by women helps in preventing abortion, strengthening the uterus and helps in curing infertility. Consume 1 – 2 teaspoon with hot milk on an empty stomach twice a day. This medicine works for the functional issues that cause infertility and is not meant for the structural problems.
- Virechanam: Compared to the other methods, this one may make the person slightly uncomfortable but is quite effective. In this method, detoxification is done through vomiting to rid the body of the undigested food.
Diet to follow along with Ayurvedic treatment
A diet must be followed along with taking the treatment in order to get positive results. There are a few ways in which you can alter your food habits. Alter your food choices and consume sufficient amounts of whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits and dairy products every day. Almonds and dried fruits are also known to help with the infertility problems, therefore, making them a part of your diet is a good option.
Infertility treatments can be difficult to deal with. It can give people a lot of stress and anxiety which further add to the complications. Consulting an expert and going for an all natural Ayurvedic solution can prove to be beneficial to you.