Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaiprakash C ChainaniYour feedback matters!
I have a small white patch on my face. I did even dewormification. What deficiency it is? If so what should I eat more?
I am 33 years old, I am fit and Fine but I avoid travelling as I get panic as it feels that I will have a heart attack while in train and bus and other remote locations and hence avoid travelling.
I am 16 year old, I am very weak and thin. So, I want to gain weight. I used to eat 3 times a day with average meal. Please provide me some tips to put up some weight. I am 6 feet tall and my weight is only 56 KG.
A new study offers the perfect amount of time to sleep in order to rest healthy.
According to today, a study done by the american academy of sleep medicine and the sleep research society says that sleeping 7 hours a night is the healthy amount.
If someone sleeps more than 9 or 10 hours and still does not feel refreshed, they should go and see a doctor.
He study finds that" people who regularly get less than 7 hours of sleep experience many health problems, including weight gain, hypertension, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, and other cardiovascular and metabolic disorders.
Sleep deprivation can also cause people to feel less alert and experience confused thinking and mood swings"
Sleep well to live well. This is not a matter of opinion. There is strong science behind it.
Hi, am 5 weeks pregnant this s my 1st baby what are the healthy habits should I follow? I feel im little over weight can I go for walking now? Wat kind of food should I take and what kind of food should I avoid?
Hi sir. My height is 5 3. My age is 22. And weight is 65. I seriously wanna grow my height. And I can do anything for it. Is there any solution?
I have recently started taking vitamin E supplements as I was suffering from hair loss and some skin problems. Will you suggest some other remedy to prevent this, especially hairfall?
All women have to go through menstruation or periods with the only choice of endurance in hand. A woman's body and mind undergo distinct changes during the phase of menstruation. PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome refers to some symptoms which a woman experiences just before her monthly periods begin. These symptoms can be both physical and mental, and they vary among different women. Homeopathy helps in the effective cure of PMS, and has no side effects. Homeopathic medicines give women relief from the symptoms of PMS.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines for curing PMS:
- Sepia: This is the best homeopathic medicine for PMS. It helps in curbing the extreme irritability caused in women suffering from PMS and calms the mind. It is specially used in case of pain in the uterus during this phase and in women with irregular menstrual cycles.
- Ignatia: This homeopathic remedy is used during PMS for treating depression and mood swings that women undergo. Before periods, many women experience a state of sadness and become emotionally depressed. Ignatia cures this depression and makes the women happier.
- Pulsatilla: During PMS, it is likely for women to get extra sensitive towards everything, and they tend to get affected by the most insignificant matters. Pulsatilla can be used in such situations as it reduces the extra sensitivity and makes the women appear normal. It is used in cases of disrupted menstrual flow, accompanied by loss of thirst.
- Lachesis: This homeopathic medicine is used for women who suffer from body pain during PMS. The pain occurs due to the PMS and can be in the form of headaches and aches in other parts of the body. Women also tend to get over talkative, and the body may feel heated up.
- Conium: Some women develop breast tenderness during PMS, characterized by swelling, enlargement or pain in the breasts. The breasts also become hard and touching causes an increase in the pain. Conium is the best homeopathic medicine for treating this kind of pain.
- Chamomilla: This medicine is similar to sepia and helps in curing irritability in women before periods. It is used when irritability makes the women avoid talking and abstain from communicating.
- Bryonia: Similar to Conium, Bryonia is another homeopathic medicine, which helps in curing breast tenderness in women during PMS. Bryonia is used when the pain is extremely heavy and intense.
- Carbo veg: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for the treatment of abdominal bloating in women during PMS. Heaviness and distension are caused in the abdomen, which further lead to pain.
Women suffer quite a lot during PMS, just before their monthly periods, and homeopathic medicines provide the best, natural treatment for these symptoms and conditions.
My hair is falling too much from past two months. I don't know why it is falling and also grey hair is too much. How regrow hair please suggest me natural home remedies. How to stop it from falling. Wht to care. I also used indulekha oil but no result. please tell me.
Aged 54 years. 5' 2" weighing 64 kg, having problems of unsound sleep for the last 3 to 4 years. She wakes even a cat passes near by. 2ndly she perspires a lot even in winter season may be hot blushes no bp. No diabetic. Didn't try sleeping pills except for 10 to 12 occasions in all.
Hello I'm 22 years old Female height 5 3' and weight is just 42 kg from last few months there is loss appetite feeling sick weak day by day and there is burning sensation in soles of my legs all the time it feels like I have put down my legs on fire please help.
Sir, I 38 years old male and feeling heavy ness on my face and eyes. Some times it looks swallowing. . Also having high cholesterol prob. But face prob disturb me.
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery.