Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hitendra DahiwadkarYour feedback matters!
For migraine which sos is btr with less side effects and more effectiveness out of the two-suminat and headset?
I have hand shivering from childhood. I am really ashamed before other. Can you please tell me how it can stopped. Shivering is more if someone watches when I am doing some sensitive thing.
Hello, I am bothered from the problems .I have migraine daily and stomach problems like acidity GASTRO ENTERITIS. So what can I do for this.
I have continuous head ache in morning it is heavily pain full and what should I do for migraine? Please tell me.
I am a patient of "seizure for the last 15 years and am taking Mazetol 200 daily twice. Still some times I feel very depressed, disturbed sleep. What should I do.
Hi sir I got an head injury and I consulted physician also they confirmed no problem in brain but I am suffering with migraine and vertigo and I am using homeo medicines cocculus, conium,gelsemium is it better.
I have severe headache problems. I am suffering from migraine. Often I have to take disprin like 4, 5 at time. And that leads me to depression. I suffer from depression and anxiety as well. Find me a way.
Hi All My mom met an accident with head injury Right FTP SDH and midline shift done the surgery on the same day carinoectomy on 6/11/2016 but still she is semi unconscious there have body movements but not yet open her eyes removed ventilator before 30 hrs may I know when she can open her eyes and how long it will take to become normal here I attached recent CT scan.
I am suffering from a nerve problems and sometime my hands stop working due to this. So will you help me.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.