Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. HiranandanYour feedback matters!
HEY! I am Suffering From Constant Sneezing without any reason. Can You refer the Medicine to cure it I need your Help please.
I lost my father 10 years ago and since then my mother has been working. Her office timings are from 10 am-6 pm. Firstly she complained about excessive bleeding and like something is shivering within the ankles. She also felt as if something hair-like substance is always present below her tongue in her mouth. Sought several medication (both allopathic and homeopathic) but none of them helped. Since her childhood, allopathic medicines always posed problems for her as it never suited her (feels like burning within). In 2013, she underwent a surgery and got her uterus removed. But after her operation when she was given allopathic medicines in abundance, problem of acidity began. Doctors said she is suffering from depression. Right now she is taking homeopathic medicine. She also sees a lot of dreams in her sleep at night and a results she wakes up 2 to 3 times during the night. And the moment she wakes up. Her heartbeat increases tremendously. And feels as if whole body is burning.help me on this
I had pharyngitis few months ago so I took medicines and it got cured now again I get white cough and when I try hard small amount of blood also comes out in it and also on the upper part of left chest just beside the neck I feel pain like sensations sometimes and numbness in my left hand as well. Please suggest me what should I do.
Last 15-20 days I always feel dizziness My BP level and sugar level is normal Sometimes I feel anxiety.
I have a problem in my ear less hearing is the problem. I have a consult one doctor ENT .he ask me that your air curtain goes to backside and now there is no solution. Of this problem. My mother also have this problem from their childhood .now this problem occurs with me .plz tell me the solution.
I have cold from past two month I took doctor console too he gave me some antibiotics but still m facing same problem it seems to be cold but neither m getting fever nor body pain only the thing is I am getting sore throat and cold please console what should I do next?
I always eat healthy food but still I am not healthy. I always feel giddiness, Suggest me what to do.
I have nosil deflection. My tonsalaties got removed at 11 years old. I have always kit kit on my throat. Which one effect my voice? My voice is closed type. Do not get enough bass of a male voice. Pls give me a solution and reason for it?
While using Johnson bud in my right ear cotton was left inside the ear and I became deaf some 20yrs ago and I didn't tell anyone. Now I want treatment.Can the cotton be extracted out now.Can I hear again from right ear?
Hello sir I am 29 year old i am suffering from throat pain last 2 years nowadays I am also suffering from headache and feeling some small tumors in my throat.
There is a big pain in my throat and a little spicy food is making it more painful. What should I do?
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.