Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hiranandan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. HiranandanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from regular cough, harsh in my throat, so what are the precaution which I have to take to prevent my throat.
I am 38 years old. I have been suffering from allergic rhinitis for last year. Having stuffy nose, runny nose, and post-nasal drip and causing watery, reddened, or itchy eyes and puffiness around the eyes. I got treatment first allopathy than homyopathy however problem same as it is. What should I do? thank you so much.
I have a sore throat and my nose is little blocked sneezes some time I had a little fever causing joints pain I took medicine given by Dr. But that causing acidity and sleeplessness so after four days I quit that and taking paracetamol and benadryl syrups drinking lots of water even though I feel I am not recovered and feel fatigue very soon. So what other helping medicines should I take to overcome this soon thanks.
Hello doctor I am suffering from throat pain it is paining a lot can I do to reduce the pain and also I am suffering from eye pains as I sit for a long duration in front of PC I think what can I do for it?
I have pain in left hand and liquid is coming from my ear and i am also suffering from headache what should i do ? please advice
I have a Typhoid. Then we got weakness and dizziness. Is it true. please reply back and 1 more question can I eat fish.
My temple is paining from 5 month what to do? my eyes are ok and my brain mri scan is showing very mild front sinusitis. What to do?
Sinus problem. I have done CT scan and found severe ethmoid, maxillary and sphenoid sinusitis with multiple polyps in posterior nasal spaces. Please suggest medicine and help me I will be grateful to you.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!