Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gouri Mandar BorkYour feedback matters!
My husband have feel throat infection, cold and fever twice in every month. Now we are married at 8 months. These all months he suffer throat infection and fever. We consulted many doctors and doctors made every check up. All results says that no problem. BT now also he faces these situation. He is 28 years old. What can I do for he? Pls respond.
I'm having back pain. I have took xray in exray report it says this Straightening of lumbar curvature denoting back muscles spasm. Please can you help me out doctor actually what it means.
I had a past of depression and anxiety for which I've taken clonazepam and alprazolam 1 mg per day as advised by the psychiatrist. Nd I got addicted to and took that dose for 3 years and then I started withdrawaling slowly and switch to etizolam presently I am taking etizolam 0.25 mg per day. I've already had immense Amount of side effects and now had an auto immune disease. Can you suggest me a replacement for etizolam 0.25 as I want to quit this medication too. Note: except those side effects I don't have any anxiety or depression now.
Hi, I have been diagnosed with Fibroadenoma with a 6 mm simple cyst. I know it is not alarming but I am feeling discomfort in my breast with some pain sometimes and don't want to get it operations. No family history of breast cancer but I am always thinking about it. Can I trust to cure it with proper Yoga. Please help. Thanks!
She has white discharge from her vagina, sometimes, yesterday she had about half glass discharge. Itching, burning and become red little bit .
I'm having typhoid for last 20 days and at present I'm having s typhi o-160 and s typhi h -160 dilution but my body temperature is normal. Presently I'm using doxcef o 200 and benefit spores suspension and ar 15 (amino acids) and Calpol 650 tablets is this course enough or I have to use any other type of medicines for my full recovery. Thank you.
Sir I have a hairfall problem. I conducted many doctors but still no improve memt found. Please suggest a best doctor in haipur.
M losing my skin quality like getting dark spots in cheeks n noise which is slowing increasing. Can you subject some medicines or crm to remove all dark spots frm my face.
I have a lots of diseases such as- asthma, stone in kidney, liver swelling, spondylitis, and bp low .what should I eat for becoming healthy?
I have Got a viral wart on my lip and forehead since 4 months I have tried many medication including laser therapy but nothing is working plse suggest me some ointment.
I have digestion problem from very long time ago. I am staying in hostel so food here is mostly oily and spicy. What should I do to cure my digestion problem and gastric problem? Medication or yoga? Food will remain the same for 1 year.
Hi I am 27 and suffering from hyperpigmentation. I am fair but my body is turning dark. Please tell me the best way to get rid of this.
Every person faces ups and downs in life, the difference lies in how we deal with the low points of our life. Losing someone you love is probably the saddest experience anyone can go through. Our natural reaction to such a loss is grief. The more significant the loss; the more intense your grief will be. There is no right or wrong way to grieve and everyone grieves in a different way.
However, here are a few healthy ways you can cope with your loss to move on with your life.
1. Build a support system: When you are grieving, you may feel that nobody understands how you feel and would want to isolate yourself. Do not allow yourself to withdraw into a shell and instead build a support system of friends and family who you trust. You could also visit a counselor who is trained to deal with such situations. Joining a support group can also help.
2. Face your grief: Not allowing yourself to grieve can do more harm than good. You can suppress your grief for a short time but you cannot avoid it forever. The longer you avoid facing it, the more difficult it will be. Suppressing grief can also lead to a number of health problems such as depression, substance abuse and anxiety.
3. Look after your health: When grieving for the loss of a loved one, you may not feel hungry and may want to simply lie in bed all day. But you must instead get out, eat right and exercise regularly. When the body is healthy, you not only feel better physically but also emotionally. Avoid turning to alcohol and drugs to lift your mood.
4. Express yourself: Bottling up your emotions is never a good idea. However, sometimes talking about how you feel can be difficult. In such situations, look for alternate means of expressing yourself. For examples, you could try painting or start a scrapbook.
5. Look out for grief triggers: What makes coping with the loss of a loved one difficult is the fact that you share a number of life events with them. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and festive occasions can bring back memories of the person and overwhelm you. To successfully heal, you must plan ahead for events like this that will trigger grief. Do not allow yourself to be alone at such times.
6. Seek professional help: Sometimes, when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, you find yourself sinking into depression or find it difficult to resume your normal lifestyle. It is a good idea to consult a mental health practitioner or counselor.