Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gautam Ganvir
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam GanvirYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old and suffering with sinus and allergy problems like sneezing all the time I had operation 2 years back and I feel that my through is filled with water like I have given up smoking 1 year back.
I am more thin and less height still I HV 10 months to grow height, so will masturbation affect for growing height and loss of weight.
Sir how can I get remedy for sore throat at midnights as I keep disturbing everyone sleeping around me.
Hi ! This is Naushad here. I'm 47 yrs of age. For the last 3to 4 months I've been having this severe pain in my feet at the bottom heel area. The pain is very severe espiacially in the mornings when i get up. I am hardly able to walk. Initially the pain was only in the mornings and night after I used tocome back from work. But of late the pain is there throughout the day. The pain is there in both the legs. I've checked my uric acid twicw and both the reports are normal. Please advice. Thanks
Hello, my age is 39. I have been suffering from sleeplessness for the past 10 ten years. Some times, I drink beer to get sleep but I can't keep drinking beer everyday to get sleep! Actually, I am software engineer so, I am used to work for long hours during the night. Can you please help me find solution for my sleeplessness? Waiting for your reply.
I am 23 year old. And I have getting problem in my stomach. Even I took medicine of meftal spas but it did not relief and now what should I do.
I m having pain in my penis front top part lower side where the skin is attached, I dnt know why, it effects 2 times a minute. I want to know the reason and how to cure it.
Stress has become an integral and inevitable part of life. From personal life to professional commitments, the trigger can be anything. While there can be many common and harmful effects of stress, one that deserves a special mention is a headache. Almost 90% of the people worldwide get a Tension Headache (a term often used for a headache associated with stress).
In case, when headache is due to tension, the head feels tight and heavy. Further, a person may experience pressure mainly around the forehand and also at the back side of the head, moving down to the neck. However, it is important that one does not confuse a tension headache with a migraine. The two are as different as chalk and cheese. A tension headache can be chronic or episodic. A person with a chronic tension headache may suffer from the condition frequently. On the other hand, if a person gets a tension headache for less than 15 days a month, the headache is said to be episodic. The condition is more severe and painful in a chronic tension headache.
What causes a tension headache?
While stress (physical, mental and emotional) is the major contributing factor, the following triggers may also play a pivotal role in a tension headache.
- Severe anxiety and depression.
- Lack of a proper rest and sound sleep.
- Extreme fatigue (physical or mental) or hunger can also result in a tension headache.
- A person with iron deficiency may also suffer from a tension headache.
Managing a stress related headache
Managing and eliminating stress can go a long way to prevent a tension headache. The following activities are sure to make the situation better
- Sleep well to keep stress at bay: Sleep can work wonders to reduce stress and the associated headache. Maintain a healthy sleep cycle. Work is important, but compromising on your sleep is foolish. It is important that you sleep for not less than 6-8 hours daily.
- A healthy diet for a stress-free life: A healthy diet can play a significant role to reduce stress, thereby enhancing your moods. Enrich your diet with dark green leafy vegetables, dark chocolates, nuts, probiotics, berries (especially blueberries), seeds (sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower), foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Foods rich in vitamins, magnesium, and potassium are known to be great mood enhancers. Try and avoid processed foods as well as foods rich in fats and complex carbohydrates as much as you can.
- Meditation can help: People under stress can benefit immensely from meditations, exercise, and physical activities. Exercise is known to trigger the release of endorphins or feel good hormones. Endorphins can lift up your mood and spirits to a great extent.
- Family time: Spending time with your family and loved ones can also help to reduce stress.
Stress and headache can both be managed and taken care of if you follow a healthy lifestyle.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!