Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Faruk Sultan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Faruk SultanYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old guy. I am suffering from migraine from last 2 years. I take many pain killer tablets but no relief from pain. What should I do now?
Sir. Jaundice ki problem hy isse phle 2 saal tk rhi abhi phir ho rhi hy mra blurubin high rhta hy koi medicine hy jo blurubin normal krde kyki mjhe bar bar chkkr ate hy or cells bhi break ho rhe hy.
Piles, commonly known as hemorrhoid is a condition that leads to pain, discomfort and irritation while passing stool. It is caused due to inflammation of the veins in the lower rectum area. Piles is of two types: internal and external, one can suffer from both simultaneously. The damage in the lower rectum area is a result of aging, chronic constipation, pregnancy, diarrhea and consuming processed food on a daily basis. Piles also lead to bleeding not just while passing the stool but anytime. It is recommended to monitor one's diet and construct a plan that helps to diminish the problem. Here are certain types of foods which can help you deal with Piles better.
- Whole grains - People suffering from piles are recommended to include a lot of healthy whole grains into their diet like bran cereal, brown rice, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta. These fiber rich foods soften the stool and help reduce the pain.
- Leafy green vegetables - Green vegetables are packed with antioxidants and nutrients that help with digestion. Strengthening the digestive system is important while treating piles. Broccoli, sprouts, carrots, brussels, cabbage, tomato, asparagus, cauliflower, onions, cucumber are some of the vegetables that one should consume while battling piles.
- Fruits - Fruits are high in nutrients, fiber, minerals and vitamins that help to regulate the bowel movement. Fruits that can be eaten with their skin on like apples, prunes, raisins, grapes, berries are full of fiber and are very beneficial. The ones that have to be eaten without the skin are good too, for example, papaya, banana, oranges.
- Beans - Beans are high in fiber content and should be included in regular meals of a piles patient. Kidney, black, lima, navy beans, black-eyed peas, legumes are some good options.
- Water - Although it is not a food, water is an important ingredient when it comes to treating piles. It is advisable to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily which helps with the smooth functioning of the bowel movement.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy
Doctor I feel burning sensation when I go for latrine, felt bleeding little amount, applied lobate ointment settled a bit n now again applied soframycin n had beplexforte. Please let me know the solution ,what would it be.
Diabetic foot is a very common complication of diabetes, particularly in long standing diabetes or untreated kinds.
Amputation of legs due to diabetes related complication is the second most common cause for amputations after traffic accidents.
Diabetic foot infections can be limb threatening and/ or life threatening.
You can prevent this dreaded complication by doing some simple measures every day.
If you are a smoker stop now. If you have high cholesterol control it now.
Always maintain good control of blood sugar level and be regular with your medicines and insulin.
Walking is a must, if you want to prevent diabetic foot complication, please walk, walk, walk, at least 3-5 km in day. Please make sure you wear good quality sports foot wear while going for walk.
Never walk bare foot, even inside house wear comfortable sandals, while going out wear shoes. No chappals please.
Wear cotton socks, every day a freshly washed pair socks must be used.
Wash your feet twice a day with normal soap and water, pay special attention to space between toes, dry feet with towel, and apply any moisturiser, even liquid paraffin or coconut oil is good enough.
At bed time gently massage your feet for about 10-15 minute, it helps to improve circulation in the small blood vessels.
Take vitamins b complex and omega 3 fatty acid supplements every day, it prevents degeneration of small nerves, a major contributor to diabetic foot.
Take care while cutting toe nails, do not try to cut the nails too short or you may end up injuring the skin, sometimes it is better to use a nail file.
If you notice an injury, scratch or crack on the foot, sole or any where on foot, immediately see a doctor, no matter how small the injury is.
These simple measures can save your limbs from dreaded diabetic foot, you need to do it every day, life long.