Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChitraYour feedback matters!
If after 40 days menstrual cycle is not going. What would be the reason but pertinent to mention that pregnancy test is negative.
ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
If you are diagnosed with male fertility problems, such as a low sperm count, previous history of vasectomy in male partner, recurrent ivf failure then conventional IVF is unlikely to result in fertilisation. It is also done when sperms are not present in the semen and they have to be obtained surgically from testicles.This is when Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI treatment) is recommended. It is like IVF only the main difference is the technique we use to achieve fertilisation.
How is ICSI done?
A single sperm is injected into each egg, using very fine micro-manipulation equipment. As the human egg is one tenth of a millimetre in diameter and the sperm 100 times smaller, this is a very delicate procedure performed by highly skilled embryologist under a micro-manipulator.
Is ICSI successful?
Together with IVF, ICSI is one of the most common techniques used in Assisted reproductive technology. Since it was introduced, it has led to the birth of many thousands of babies worldwide.
I am 18 years old. 2 months age I had ovarian cyst surgery. Everyday I thought about sex I will get wet. I will get wet 2 times or more then a day. After that I am getting tired and fall asleep. Is the secretions cause any harm. And I am feeling a very little dull pain in my belly. My stitches are not cure completely yet.
Is it Daily sex is good for getting pregnant or is there any time gap for sex to get pregnant, what is the perfect time to sex mainly to become pregnant - Please Advise.
I am 34 weeks 3 days pregnant. Sometimes I feel like my periods are coming but nothing come and feeling Pain at back. Having sore breast. Pls is it normal?
Hello sir, I am 26 years old married. I got my periods on July 24 an my bleeding will be for 5 days an I had intercourse on August 3 an 4th. An now m getting pain down to my belly from 2 3 days an light headache. Is it o pregnancy symptom.
My wife and me doing sex daily during ovulation time also. Are there any chances of getting pregnant?
My breasts pain ,usually its normal before menstrual cycle but this tym bit earlier it started .i take lithosun and aripmt .and also throx 12.5 .there is no redness or lump .plz help.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.
Hi, I am in dating with my girl friend. We both decided to participate in sex without condom, but we do't need pregnancy. Which kind of tips we need to follow?
I had taken abortion pills on 10th jan after consulting a general physician. Bleeding occurred for a week. I did urine pregnancy test on 22nd jan. It was negative. I hope the abortion is complete now. please suggest.
Tips to stay healthy forever.
1. Eat local fruits. Like banana, grapes, chikoo, mangoes. All fruits have fructose so it doesn't matter that your eating a mango over an apple. A mango comes from Konkan and an apple from Kashmir. So mango is more local to u.
Eat all d abv fruits even if you have diabetes as d fructose will eventually manage your sugar
2. Choose seed oils than veggie oils. Like, choose groundnut, mustard, coconut. Don't choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils
3. Ghee n it's benefits.
Eat ghee daily. How much ghee we shud eat depends on food. Few foods need more ghee then eat more n vice versa. Eat ample ghee. It reduces cholesterol.
3. Include coconut. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli n dosa
Coconut has zero cholesterol and it makes your waist slim
3. Don't eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we don't need them. Also, they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn't start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, upma, idli, dosa, paratha
4. Farhaan akhtars new ad of biscuits - fibre in every bite. Even ghar ka kachara has fiber, likewise, oats have fiber. Don't chose them for fiber. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No juices till you hv teeth in your mouth to chew veggies n fruits
6. Sugarcane is d real detox. Drink d juice fresh or eat d sugarcane
7. For PCOS, thyroid - do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8. Rice - eat regular white rice. No need for brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook n when it tires your pressure cooker, then why do you want to tire your tummy.
A white rice is hand pounded simple rice
Rice is not high is gi index. Rice has mediun gi index n by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its gi index further down
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then d gi index is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals n you can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat - eat more if your more hungry, let your stomach be your guide n vice versa
10. We can eat rice n chapati together or only rice if you wish. It depends on your hunger. Eat rice in all three meals without any fear.
11. Food shouldnt make you scared like eating rice n ghee. Food should make you feel good
12. Never look at calories. Look at nutrients
13. No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza, pasta
14. Ask urself is this the food my nani n dadi ate? if yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per your season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Your hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need to be fried food so eat them.
16. When not to have chai - tea - don't drink tea as the first thing in the morning or when you're hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day n with sugar
17. No green tea please no green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
18. Eat all of your traditional foods
19. Strictly no to packaged foods/drinks.
20. Exercise/walk more to digest and stay healthy.