Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChitraYour feedback matters!
Is their any pill to get periods? Plzz plzz plzz doctor prescribe me a pill I realy nee it. My periods get too late. please help me.
I am 23 years old female, I am getting married in next month but I am afraid of intercourse as the size of my vagina is too small, I can't even enter one finger, it gives me a lot of pain. Is this size found in every one or I have some problem, suggest me what I will do.
I m unmarried my age is 22 I have periods problem, my periods is not happening past three how can I get rid from this problem.
Dear sir, Meri wife ki period Hui thi 28th March Next period kab hogi? Kyn ki Meri wife pregnant hain ho skti Hain. 10 se 12 din hua hoga wo pregnant hain. Pregnant hone ki 10 se 15 din me Kya symptoms dikhai deta Hain? Usse bormtting aarhi hain. Or sar chakrha pichhle 5,7 dino se Please sir/ mam reply me Regards, Abhishek Mishra.
A girl doing sex with proper contraceptive. Period of girl delay. Can period delay due to first time sex. If period delay? How many days delay?
Hello sir I have one query my period is late from last time near about 7 days but still no sign of period what should I do.
Hi, on the 13th of April I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend but I'm pretty sure there was no ejaculation, the intercourse only lasted for about few minutes. Her period was on the 7th of April, she usually has a 27-30 days cycle, is there a chance of pregnancy?
Mam meri age 28 hain Main ek married women hu mujhe abhi march mein periods hue The uske Bad band ho gye the ab jakr 4 june ko hue h but khul kr nhi hue means hona naa hona ek barabr hain To mujhe kya krna chahiye mujhe periods na hone ki wjh se back pain puri body mein pain rehta h aap please mujhe suggest krein what To do jisse periods regular Ho jaye.
Hi Dr. I'm 35 n been trying to conceive for our second child. My concern is I have been working out in the gym for past 3/4 months. Should I continue working out or not. Hope all the weights dips squats crunches n machines won't be a problem. The max weight limit that I lift for my upper body is 5/7 kgs and lower body leg press can go upto 25/30 kgs. Really confused n worried. My son is 4 years old now n I had a normal delivery in 2013. Once I conceive won't be going to the gym. Or should I stop now itself. Please help me out. Much thanks in advance.
There are many people who are not aware of this fact that running is one of the best exercises that can add spice to your love life. In fact, this is one of the easiest and simplest means of regaining that charm in your sex life. Bedroom potency can be guaranteed by means of continuing the running practice on a regular basis. Overall performance and sexual enjoyment can be increased to a great extent by practising running. Nowadays, almost all health or fitness experts are recommending the concerned option as the main way-out to get rid of different kinds of sexual troubles.
How running can help to get an improved sexual life?
- Feel sexier: You will get the chance of developing a sexier feel by means of practising running. Only improved health is not acquired with running, but you can also get a sexy body structure. Both health and sexy appeal are required for participating in sexual performance actively. You will gain acute confidence of taking part in lovemaking with your partner without any kind of mental blockages. This practice will help you to get a golden opportunity of revealing your impressive personality in front of your partner without doing any intensive exercises.
- Get increased energy: If you practice running daily, then you can get back your lost energy. This energy is highly potential for continuing the sexual performances in bed for long hours. You can get higher stamina and greater body strength, which are the most essential elements of improved sex life. On the other hand, you can also get higher mental strength as a result of which proper sexual arousal can be enjoyed.
- Reduction of erectile dysfunction: Due to running activity, blood circulation in your body is efficiently controlled as a result of which your genital organs can also get sufficient amount of fresh blood and oxygen. This is necessary for making the trouble of erectile dysfunction reduced so that you can get proper erection. If the blood supply is perfect in your genital organs, then you will never face erection troubles at all.
- Reduction of weight: It has been found that those fellows who have got greater weight are not that very capable of getting satisfied sexual life. This is the reason people often intend to lose weight, and this objective can be effectively fulfilled by means of practising running regularly without any break.
I am 22 years old married housewife we are planning for child but I can't get pregnant from seven month what should I do?
I have pimple problem and during my mc they are increasing what can I do for that and I have one more problem that is my belly fat is increasing and its very irritating me so please give me any idea to reduce at home I do not want to eat any medicine for this.
If a girl is virgin and semen is released outside her vaginal part, then can speemc travel inside her vagina and can pregnancy is possible?
Susu karne me bhut jalan hoti hai aur pahle white sa kuch patla aata hai. White wala lagbhag hmesha aata hai. Aise chalte chalte bhi nikal jata hai. please suggest me when should I do?
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!