Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhahekarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. Height 6 feet, weight 52. I am so thin. And week also. I have gastric problem. I don't eat any kind of fast food. My digestive power is so week. I am thin since many years but my gastric and digestion problem appear from last 2 month. I consulted with a doctor. He prescribed me 2 medicine. And said not to be tensed. 2 medicine are aceuac Mr. (8mg), and roles 20. I take it. But no results. Please tell me how can I improve my digestion power and gain my body weight?
My penis have been curved due to masturbation, and I can regain my curved penis straight by quitting masturbation.
I am 35 years old, married for 3 years, BP 110/70, sugar normal, hight-5' 8' weight - 68.4 kg. I have some sexual problem, my problem is that when I push my penis, discharge happened immediately (15-30 second), what can I do? Please help me.
What is the best way to increase the size of the pennis as I do have a very small pennis and also I am a junial diabetic person. Kindly help me out with this.
Is Uric acid 8.2 very dangerous? My dad is taking lasilactone and adalactone! Are they the reason for high uric acid?
My friend did masturbation twice in day and after that evening he suffering from omitting is there relation of masturbation on omitting.
My penis foreskin has been swollen and it has became red and I can't pull it down its very tight and its paining also. And doctor some white type of liquid is coming out from my inside of foreskin and its not precum some other type of liquid. Please suggest some good medicine so that I can overcome from it soon.
I am addicted to masturbation, porn & orgasm doing it daily wasting almost 5 hours, doing this for almost 20 years, is their any medicine to get rid of this habit?
Hello Doctor, Me and my hubby are trying for a kid since 3 months. Now from 2 days I am feeling a bit of itching sensation near my vaginal opening. It's a light itching but uncomfortable. Please suggest me how to get rid of this.
I can't sleep nowadays. I am preparing for JEE in Kota because of study I started sleeping late at night, but now I want to sleep early but I can't. It is getting worse, I just lay down on my bed hoping for sleep but nothing happened. I don't drink coffee, alcohol nothing. Now in 24 hrs I hardly getting sleep for 2-3 hrs that is also in morning or afternoon. Please advice what can I do for this?
While having sex is condom a precaution or protection How can we have erection more than 1/2 hours sex time.
I have an erection problem and my penis getting down within seconds. What should i do? Please advise.
I am 23 years old male and I fell prey to the disease of constipation from past 2 months. Initially I got an anal fissure and doctor prescribed me some ointment which was cured. Later on I am suffering from this constipation and moreover gastric problems also. I sometimes feel like my stomach is empty but as soon I start to eat I feel full. Please suggest me something. Kind regards! sam.
My age is 30 years, I have a problem of sex stamina and small size of penis. Kindly suggest me for penis enlargement and also increases for stamina.
How to eat flax seeds! Boil it? Grind it, have it in powder form? Or raw (directly? How many times In a day can we have flax seeds?
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Am 29 years old. Recently have tested so I came to know that I have b12 deficiency and d vitamin deficiency. So am planing for baby in another 6 months, ran to doctor with that reports he suggested some vitamin tablets. So had that also. Is there any problems did I get once after conceive with this deficiency.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.