Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bawabhi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BawabhiYour feedback matters!
It is common for women to experience genital irritation and itching. At some point of time, every woman is likely to experience some form of vaginal irritation. It is a condition which often causes great distress and embarrassment. Vaginal irritation is commonly caused by a yeast infection. Irritation may also occur due to certain chemicals and sanitary pads, which are used during menstruation. Persistence of such irritation and itching may cause vaginal pain.
Vaginal irritation can be managed in several ways. Here are some tips on how to manage and control vaginal irritation using simple remedies:
Use apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial and antifungal properties. It helps in removal of irritation completely when caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. Take two spoonful of apple cider vinegar, add hot water to it and wash your vagina using this water. The vagina is made acidic due to which the bacteria does not last long.
Apply cold compress: Vaginal irritation during the night can be quite troublesome and is likely to hamper your sleep, leaving you fatigued. Apply a cold compress or ice cubes directly to the vagina. This will provide substantial relief to the irritation.
Take a salt bath: Salt is effective in eliminating bacteria and itching. In case you suffer from itching, wash your vagina using concentrated salt water. This will provide instant relief from the irritation and the risk of further bacterial growth gets reduced.
Use garlic paste: Garlic contains antibacterial properties, which are quite effective in providing relief from irritation and itching symptoms in the vagina. The smell of garlic is also considered effective. Make a garlic paste and apply it inside your vagina.
Use yogurt: Yogurt contains active cultures, which remove bad bacteria by the addition of abundant good bacteria. Have a cup of pure yogurt without sugar regularly. Yogurt takes care of yeast infections quite fast. You may also apply it on the vagina, especially in the area prone to irritation.
Use basil leaves: Basil leaves contain antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Boil basil leaves in water and drink the water. This method eliminates bacteria, which causes vaginal irritation.
Antibacterial talc: You can use any antibacterial talc of either medical or herbal variety. A herbal, homeopathic talc is mild on the body, but takes some time to heal the infection. Medicated talcs provide faster healing. The talc destroys bacterial and fungal infections, which may occur because of the moist surroundings.
Keep it dry: Keep your vagina dry as bacterial and fungal infections commonly affect wet areas, which result in irritation. For prevention of vaginal irritation, always wear loose clothes. If the irritation gets out of control, you must consult a doctor.
Can I know in a month what r the days when have sex have low chances of pregnancy. It's before I have period or after I have periods. Can you explain me in detail.
I do not want baby and also I do not want to use of family planning things what is the best way for safe sex.
Doctor I am 7 weeks pregnant. I saw a video in YouTube that dangers of juicing while pregnant. They are saying that in case of vegetables are not organic it will exposure to toxins. Is it correct?
I have sex with my girlfriend. I gave her unwanted 72 after 60 hour. What are the side effects of this medicine.
sir/mam i am girl who had a sex with my boyfriend on 8 feb 2014 that time there is a some bleeding is shown ..but after 4 or 5 hr its normal ...but after that when i am going for the pissing some blood comes out in my urine and on date 11 feb my periods starts but last month my period was started on 16 jan ......so please guide me there is some problem or not ? Please reply me as soon as possible.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems.
I am 26 year old woman and have no health issues to worry about. I also enjoy a healthy and active sex life. However, for the past few days I have noticed excessive white discharge from the vagina for no rhyme or reason. I want to know if it is a matter of concern.
Dear sir, my question is my wife suffer from stomach pain during maturation cycle more than normally MC. (from 4 months)
Not paying attention to gynaecological problems can have serious consequences. Don't be embarrased and book an appointment with a gynaecologist as soon as you have an inkling of discomfort related to your gynaecological health.
Hello sir, My marriage 6 year completed .after 5 year together stay 6 month . Please tell what should we do for pregnancy?
I had sex with my boyfriend on 27th September, which was a week before my period was due. However, he did nlt ejaculate inside me. He didn't ejaculate at all, and pulled it out. This was my first time having sex. Now my period is two days late. What are the chances of a Pregnancy? 27th September was the 19th day of my usually normal 25 days cycle.
If your family life is not running right due to loss of semen (viryanash) and your penis is not erecting properly then this tips for you.
Here are some power tips, using semen enhancer (viryavardhak) and to erection of your penis (lingavardhaka).
If your marriage is, or has been, you feel weak, you are young, not grow your body, your face is not glowing then it is for you. These are just overcome your weaknesses and your body will be full of energy. A month after the intake of this you'll feel new energy in yourself.
Gokshura powder - 100 grams
Ashwagandha powder - 100 grams.
Black sesame powder - 100 grams.
Shatavari powder - 100 grams.
Amla powder - 100 grams.
The above items will take to grind fine powder, mix with sugar and keep it safe locked in a glass jar. You take this just in morning with a spoonful of honey and in evening with milk.
The above content is just for an idea, it just may be much or less according to your body strength. You use it for 3 months for full benefits.
Me and my boyfriend met few days back, and we do had close relationship like touching and Kissing and all other types on non penetrative sexual interactions. Precum and some Sperms do evolved around near Vagina but no Sexual intercourse happened between us. But we fear that it could lead to Pregnancy after reading certain articles in internet. How could it happen without penetration? If So, is it legal in India to abort for a 19 years unmarried Female in Multi- Speciality hospitals with her own consent?
A girl who feels everything about sex but she doesn't like or enjoy intercourse and I tried so many things like lubricant n all. But nothing happened. And I got to know it's a psychological problem but at this stage what should I do. To whom should I contact? Kindly suggest.
I ve fibroid on the poster wall of uterus.In ultrasound it has written that an oval heterogeneous echogenicity area of 75*76 mm size is seen centrally. Bulky uterus mild splenomegaly. I ve consult to a thyroid doctor too. He instructed 15 days medicine .to increase my tsh .I ve consult so many gyne. But there is no improvement. If lapro mayo. Is the right treatment from where I should do did surgery. And I don't ve kids. After surgery can I conceive?
Vaginitis is a vaginal disorder, which is characterized by pain, itching and inflammation. It is usually caused due to an imbalance of the bacteria in the vagina. It may also occur because of low estrogen levels after menopause.
Vaginitis is classified into four types:
- Yeast Infections: These infections are caused by a fungus known as candida albicans.
- Bacterial Vaginosis: This disease results from an imbalance of bacteria in the vagina.
- Vaginal Atrophy: Vaginal atrophy (vaginal inflammation resulting from tissue shrinking and thinning) occurs due to low estrogen levels in the body.
- Trichomoniasis: This disease is caused by a parasite and is usually transmitted through sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of this disorder are:
- Itching in the vagina
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina
- Intense pain while having sexual intercourse
- Vaginal discharge that changes in color and amount
- Intense pain while urinating
Note: The cause of the disorder depends on the type of vaginitis you have; bacterial vaginitis results from an imbalance of the bacteria in the vagina. Yeast infections result from an overgrowth of fungi in the vagina. Trichomoniasis is caused by a single celled parasite 'Trichomonas vaginalis'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.