Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avadhut Mohite
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Avadhut MohiteYour feedback matters!
Sir, my age is 40 years and last three years back diabetes detected and I used some allopathy medicine and after few months the blood sugar level became normal and I discontinued medicine but few months back (Within three months) I lost my weight by 10 to 12 kgs and after checking found sugar level 250 fasting.
I have an issue with my mood swings and anxiety. Sometimes I sleep too much and sometimes it's too hard to sleep. I angry without no reason. And feel depressed. And have a tension of normal things. Crying alone without reason. And doing unexpected behaviour. And got irritated without reason.
I am a 33 year old female and i'hv gained a little weight. My current weight is 63 kgs. What should be my ideal weight and how do I retain that?
I get tired quickly and always feel restlessness. Moreover, I don't feel hunger even though I haven't eaten for a while. What should I do?
I become angry quickly. I am short tempered. I don't know why I feel bored all the time. I feel that God should destroy this world as adharma is spreading. I am a fan of a celeb and I don't know I really love him or not. This thought disturbs me very much. Whenever I wake up in morning, I can see his face when my eyes are closed. I pray to god that may he be happy. Why this happens to me? I really feel very disturbed due to this feeling. What should I do? Please help me.
I have teeth problem, they are not strong I used to for then 10minutes to make them strong l feel sometime pain in cool environment and I feel the teeth is moving, I consult a dentist he said root canal may necessary, I my perception even dentist was not sure about it, Give suggestions and prescribe me a better medicine. Reply me please.
I am getting white hairs from 4 months onwards and what to do to reduce it and could you say any remedies.
I am suffering from psoriasis. Since 2 months. What are the precautions, medicines, care to be taken. What I should avoid for eating. Mainly involved scalp psoriasis. Presently i am using c. Oxitard od, propysalic nf 6% oint, salytar scalp solution, derma dew cream.
I normally feet and fine body language but my height is not perfect so. Please how can I do this my height up it.
I am 18 year old. My problem is pimples on face and head last 2 years. I have used many creams and medicines but not effect on my pimple. Please send me a solution for my problem.
I am 25 year old, male. From last 2 weeks it's very difficult to sleep early at night. When I felt asleep it's very late usually early morning.
Do you know not all foods can be consumed on an empty stomach? So, it is imperative that you should be aware of such foods and restructure your breakfast menu accordingly. Here is a list of foods to avoid on an empty stomach.
Stay away from the following foods when you eat after a considerable gap
- Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits contain fruit acids. When these acids enter an empty stomach, they can lead to heartburn. Hence, if eaten after a prolonged period post meal, a person is at risk of gastritis and stomach ulcers.
- Soda: Consuming cold soda drinks on an empty stomach may cause damage to the mucosal membrane while reducing blood flow to the stomach. This may lead to a slow digestive process and difficulty in the abdomen.
- Spicy foods: Spicy foods are known to cause irritation and damage to the digestive tract, and are especially not recommended for people who suffer from acid reflux issues since very spicy food leads to consequences such as acid reflux in the food pipe.
- Cucumber and other green vegetables: Green vegetables and cucumber are rich in amino acids. If consumed on an empty stomach it may very well lead to pain and bitterness in the upper abdomen.
- Tomato: Tomato is a fruit containing high levels of tannin. Tannin causes acidity in an empty stomach and leads to consequences and appearance of gastritis if frequently consumed in such a manner.
- Fermented milk products: Fermented milk products such as yogurt typically come with loads of health benefits being full of probiotics. But if consumed on an empty stomach it can interfere with the balance of healthy bacteria as the hydrochloric acid produced tends to be destructive.
- Sweets: Items such as candy or sweetmeats contain high levels of sugar and cause a sudden and sharp surge of insulin levels in the blood. Over a long period, this has a bad effect on the pancreas.
- Products containing yeast: Edible items such as biscuits, puff pastry, vinegar and beverages such as beer and wine contain yeast which can significantly irritate the stomach and cause bloating.
So, be a little conscious and avoid consuming these items on an empty stomach since a little effort goes a long way. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have dark spots on face caused by acne. What should I do to get rid of dark spots and get even glowing skin?
I am suffering from constipation from last 6 days. I am unable to eat food because of my digestive system. please provide me some quick solution.
Hi I am suffering with scoliosis from long years. Is the scoliosis is completely curable? If yes, what is the treatment?
Whenever I travel for durations on bike. I end up with back pain and there's too much stress on my eyes.Please suggest.
Hello doctor, I am Elavarasu, I am 20 years old, I am facing very bad hair loss. already I have lost my hair at the centre part of my head. Please kindly suggest me an oil which can make my hair to grow again and well. Please do the needful.
Date Palms are the oldest cultivated trees majorly grown in the northern parts of Africa for over 10000 years.Based on the moisture content they hold, are sorted into three categories: Soft,semisoft and Dry.
Below are some Wonders of incorporating Dates in the Regular Diet:
Prevents the risk of developing Heart Ailments:Dates contain high levels of important mineral,Potassium ,which helps in maintaining electrolyte balance and helps in even contractions of heart muscles and nerve impulses.
Cancer Prevention: Polyphenols,Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine) along with Fiber present in Dates are known to provide protection against oxidation process of the healthy cells,hence reducing the impact of carcinogens(cancer producing cells.)
Helps in Maintaining Ideal blood pressure:- Dates are known to have fair amounts of calcium,zinc and manganesium ,which along with potassium help in striking normal blood pressure.It is considered beneficial to hypertensive patients.
The above benefits offered by Date palms makes them an ideal option for those who love to binge on sweets regularly, however they should be taken in supervision by a dietitian or nutrition expert ,as they are relatively high in sugar as well.Diabetics should consume them only, after the recommendation from a Diet expert.