Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hello. Sir /madam my friend have some problem during toilet. Blood bleeding during toilet.Please tell.
Globly OBESITY has doubled in the last two decades.About 44%of the diabetic burden and23%of CVD burden is attributable to OBESITY and OWERWEIGHT.
Obesity isassociated with several co-morbid conditions: dyslipidemia,hypertension,hyperglycaemia,non alcoholic fatty liver disease and a conglomeration of conditions known as metabolic syndrome.
For Asians BMI cut off as between 23- 24.9kg/m2 and more than 25/kg/m2 is called overweight and obesity respectively.
Determinants of obesity are ,nutritional transition,rural to urban migration,physical inactivity,socio-economic and cultural factors and genetics.
Evidence is available for effective intervention programs with emphasis on nutrition,physical activity and lifestyle changes in childrens and also in adults for prevention of OBESITY, TYPE2 DIABETES AND DYSLIPIDAEMIA.
Doctor, I m suffering from the skin disease. Known as psoriasis on foot leg from the 2010 till now. It not cured. What can I do for that? Any sp medicine? Or doctor? please recommend. If any.
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 Tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.