Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind A. KiniYour feedback matters!
I have a fever and cold from last five days. I take medicine also but it has no effect. What can I do please help me.
Nowadays, people just don't feel like cooking at home. Ordering takeout is the way to go today. It has become a regular part of your diet. But it is extremely detrimental to your health. You may lick your fingers and savor the moment after that lip smacking bucket of fried chicken or the burger you just polished off, but in the long run, a whole lot of health problems are going to follow suit.
- Restaurant food is extremely fattening and can raise your cholesterol levels sky high. Obesity is now a major modern health problem, which is affecting children since the young age. In adults, it increases the risk of Type 2 diabetes. To our brain, this food is often very rewarding, and we tend to overeat as a result.
- The meat in your burger is so laden with artificial chemicals, that it is hardly nutritive. It is essentially scrap meat that is fattened up and flavored to suit your taste buds. It contains high amounts of ammonia, a chemical that is found in your bathroom cleaning liquid and that is hardly fit for human consumption.
- It is extremely addictive, where the more frequently you eat it, the more you crave it, until you lose all self-control. If you eat restaurant food more than once a week, you have fallen prey to the most common trend of today.
- Restaurant chains are nowadays trying to lure customers with healthier options like salads or soups, but they're hardly healthy and are instead full of preservatives
- The desserts and sodas that you love are full of artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup. Sugar is hardly nutritious and only adds to energy levels, which when not burnt off lead to all the oodles of fat in your belly. It can also increase your resistance to insulin.
- A lot of the ingredients in restaurant food are processed foods that contain artificial chemicals like colorants, preservatives, artificial flavors and textures. Its harmful nature can never be stressed upon enough.
- Eating refined flour on a regular basis is a big no-no. Its carbohydrates are difficult for the digestive tract to break down, once again leading it to being accumulated. Don't get mislead by promises of 'whole grain' items; for even they are whole grain, they are broken down to finer flour that hardly retains its nutritive value.
No wonder it's called 'junk food', it only brings harm to your body. Make a conscious effort to replace it with real, fresh food that actually contains nutrients and not artificial chemicals.
I'm a 58 years old male Prof. I'm suffering from depression for the past many Yrs. Fluoxetine has not made much difference. My self-image and confidence is at the lowest. I need counselling and sessions of hypnotherapy.
I am suffering from fever for last two days. Doctor prescribed anti pyritic drugs. I am currently facing fever some hours in a day. Why they us occur. This there any alternative?
Hi My daughter is 11 year old her height is 132 cm and she is slim tell me what to do for her height. Thank you.
I am a thyroid patient. Lately am having skin problems. On showing it to doctor it was told it is due to thyroid. Is it possible to have severe skin problems due to thyroid?
Melasma is a condition in which dark and discoloured patches appear on the face. It is also commonly known as chloasma when it is found in pregnant women. This is a condition that can be found in women more commonly than it is found in men. Let us cast a glance on the symptoms, causes, as well as the ways of identifying and treating this condition.
Typically Melasma is characterized by brownish coloured patches that may appear on the cheeks, forehead, chin and even the bridge of the nose. These patches are usually symmetrical on either sides of the face. They appear blotchy, of irregular shape and their colour can vary from light brown to dark brown. They may occasionally occur on other parts of the body that are left exposed to the sun for prolonged hours, on a regular basis. These symptoms can help you in identifying the condition, in which case you must immediately see a dermatologist who will help in formal diagnosis and immediate treatment.
Several causes have been proposed for Melasma. Sensitivity to estrogen and progesterone are found in some cases especially during pregnancy or in women who take birth control and other hormonal pills for any other ailment. Constant exposure to the sun can also alter the cells that create and control one’s pigment - also known as ‘melanocytes’.
The diagnosis of Melasma is done with the help of physical examination. Thereafter, the doctor may perform the wood’s lamp examination where a light is held up against the skin to look for the depth of involvement. A biopsy may be conducted for more severe cases by taking skin samples.
Most women report that Melasma disappears on its own. These patches slowly fade once the pregnancy control pills and hormonal therapy stop. The dermatologist can also ask you to use a good sunscreen and .certain medicated creams that can help in fading the patches to a great extent. Also, chemical peels and microdermabrasions are other mild procedures that can be carried out in such cases, to exfoliate the top layer of the skin.
In resistant cases of dermal melasma, Q switched Nd YAG laser can be done. One must remember that these ointments and procedures will not guarantee that the condition will not recur in the future. Melasma can be treated effectively but often requires maintenance to prevent recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I'm a 20 year old female and I've a problem of irregular periods. Last year my doctor gave me oral pills and I even took that for 2 months but that messed up my weight, my skin and my mental health so I had to stop taking it as it was making me miserable. I also got an USG done but no cysts found whatsoever. I haven't had my periods for the last 4 months. What should I do? is there any other solution than oral pill for this problem?
Can some one please suggest me names of some good budgeted weight gainers, for gaining fat and not muscle builders, only for weight increase please.
Mausam chnnge hone k karan meri maa ko 15 days se khaansi ki prblm hua ha, khaansi bhut zor se hoti ha jisse wo so nhi paa rhi ha, or pritron expectotrant le rhi bt koi relief nhi ha, ghrelu upchaar v li ha bt koi rahaat nhi, please hlp me.
How to loose my weight. Which type of dite I can take for loose my weight. Because due to weight I am in stress.
I am suffering from migraine for last 25 yrs. I have to take paracetamol and pain killer on daily basis. I have taken 1shot of botox but that gave me only 3 months relief. Any suggestion from expert.
I am eating multani matti for around a month and now I am addicted to it. I know it's not good for kidneys. Now suggest me to resolve this issue. Please help.
I am suffering from fever and motions. I used ani biotic tablets but its not cured well. Please help me to cure well.
I am 38 year old working in mumbai my weight is 84, I want to reduce my weight pl give me solutions?
What if the ACNE exist even after using Antibiotics for 30 days? What are the next possible treatments?
Did you know that almost all of your nerves converge in your feet and that your foot is the most sensitive part of the human body? Did you also know that if there are any complications to your body, then the feet can show the symptoms indirectly? Science has time and again proved this and it is high time that you give the adequate care for your feet.
This is nowhere explained better than in ancient Ayurveda, where it emphasises the importance of foot massage and the need to strengthen the nerves. Ayurveda has a long traditional foot massage therapy called as “Padabhyanga” which can be traced back to more than 5000 years. The foot massage with essential oils would improve blood and lymphatic circulation, nourishes the skin, and calms the restless mind.
Foot massaging can relax the muscles of the feet and legs, it can also help in relieving stress and anxiety. Just like how the tree gets their nourishment from their roots, channelling a proper foot massage can rejuvenate the entire mind and body. Let us look at in detail.
What is Padabhyanga?
The word Padabhyanga comes from the two Sanskrit words “Pada+abhyanga” “Pada” means foot and “Abhyanga” means massage. It is one of the most calming and soothing massage therapy and can keep your mind and soul revitalised if done in a proper way. Participating in this massage therapy daily can allow you to release the clogged energies.
3 Types of Padabhyanga Massage:
The massage can be segregated into three different types as detailed below.
- Padabhyanga with hand: This type of massage is the fundamental form of massage and is basically done by your hand in the rubbing and stroking of foot. The heat is generated by it and the cardiovascular circulation gets activated. The massage uses sesame seed oil generally and in some cases even herbal infused oil is also used for a better cure.
- Padabhyanga with kasa bowl: In this type of massage, a Kasa bowls with oil coating are wormed. Then the bowl’s round surfaces are used to massage the foot and sole in a circular motion. The kasa bowls are generally made of copper and tin. Massaging in such a manner can eliminate toxins and it can also release negative energies from your body.
- Padabhyanga marma therapy: This type of therapy is very similar to acupuncture, where the pressure points of your feet are activated. These are called as marma points and special care is taken to make sure that these marma points are activated by pressing them over a small period of time. The therapy releases negative energy and relaxes your mind with rejuvenation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.