Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Arun R AbadYour feedback matters!
Please help with the requisite diet for a women approaching her 40's, specially for good bone health.
I had sex today at 5: 00 p.m,but the precaution my husband took got rapture, and I am feeling these dys could be my fertility days. So I wnt to ask reader what contraceptive pill I should take it to terminate pregnancy. I have heard about the 72 hours pills, but is that the correct choice? please suggest me the correct medicine for my situation, it would be so good of you.
I have a lump on the inside of my vagina. I didnt notice it untill painful intercourse. I kept it a secret for a few months. I was embarrassed. It is on the right side. Intercourse got too painful. So I went to the doctor not my primary doctor I just went to the e. R. But it was so uncomfortable the doctor barely got to see it cause I kept jerking. He assumed it was an absece and even said he seen it had a head on it. I looked myself and there is no head. It never hurts and it never bothers me untill I try to have inter course. But you can fill a lump down there and see it what do you think it is? please I need help?
The human body experiences various types of aches and pains from time to time depending on injuries and other kinds of joint, muscle and nerve pain and various types of these pains include somatic pain, visceral pain, and neuropathic pain.
While somatic pain refers to the pain that comes from injuries caused to muscles, connective tissues and joints; visceral pain happens due to inflammation and excessive stretching of organs. Finally, neuropathic pain is a more long lasting kind, which can be caused by conditions like cancer, HIV or Shingles. The pain can be acute or chronic. Read on to find out more about pain management.
- Somatic Pain: This type of bone pain is usually localised and can increase with movement, becoming sharper with increased motion. Somatic pain can usually be treated with the help of analgesics, which treats the area suffering from pain, especially for pain that takes place due to surgical incisions and other dull aches or sharp pains that are localised. This kind of pain can also be treated with physiotherapy, acupressure and other exercises based on the area of pain.
- Visceral Pain: While this kind of pain can be treated with the help of medication, it also usually improves and fades with time. The medication for this kind of pain usually alters the neurotransmitters of the brain that convey pain signals and trigger pain in the body. This medication also helps in bringing down the inflammation for pain improvement.
- Neuropathic Pain: This kind of pain is usually accompanied by irregular limb movements and discomfort as well as motions like twitching. It is a more permanent kind of pain that lasts long and causes greater discomfort than the above two kinds of pain. Neuropathic pain can be treated with the help of anticonvulsants, which usually help in preventing the nerve pain and irregular movements that can trigger from this kind of pain. It also impacts the serotonin level and other chemicals in the brain for better nerve pain management and act as an anti-depressant as well.
The various kinds of pain discussed above can be treated in different ways, both in medicated and non-medicated ways, however, the method will depend upon whether the pain is acute or chronic.
Hii I did not get periods still now since 20 days over from my date of minutes and no other reasons are Dr. lik meeting VT other and am unmarried my age is 23 yrs. Can you suggest me something.
Hello I had sex yesterday without protection and I had ipill after that and I already have periods problem not coming regularly so is there any changes of me becoming pregnant?
I had last periods on 26th march. And took emergency contraceptive on 6th april within 12 hours. Withdrawal bleeding occurred on 14th april for 2-3 days. Very light bleeding. But again bleeding start I believe that could be my periods bcz flow was heavier and somewhat like periods flow. My expected period were on 26 april. So how I can confirm I got periods or not?
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.