Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun PatoleYour feedback matters!
Please suggest some tips and diet plan along with exercises so that I can put on some weight as I am skinny. I want to add some fat and muscles to my body. Please provide some solution.
I wanna get rid if extra hairs I have on my body, should I go for laser? Is there any other way to get rid of hairs except laser?
I am a girl of 22 age and there is a shortage of blood flow during my menstruation period. And also I am suffering from hip & back pain, I am not able to bent my head. Please advise.
I am a 36 years old female. My height is 5 feet 2 inches and my weight is 72 kgs. I have been experiencing a pain in my butt for almost 3-4 years. It had started during my pregnancy 4 years ago. I experience the pain more when I am sitting. Sometimes the pain appears to have extended to my upper thighs or lower back. I am able to perform all regular activities including workouts. I am able to run and perform 120 squats. The problem arises during sitting. The pain reduces when I lie on my sides. Please help with the possible reason and if I need to visit an orthopedic doctor. I had checked online and found doctors specializing in back pain or joint pains. Which doctor do I need to visit.
While sleeping I suddenly wake up with hear beating fast and scared to sleep back again. Why is it happening and what should I do?
While making love is much more than getting a climax, it is one of the most pleasurable moments a man or a woman can feel. However, for many women, climaxing or achieving orgasms isn’t as easy as for men. In fact a significant number of women haven’t been able to achieve orgasm even once due to a variety of factors. Even women who want to orgasm face difficulty in achieving orgasms on a regular basis.
Here are some tips to help if you are one of these women.
- Attentiveness towards one’s own body: Women are often raised to be very conscious about their bodies and sexuality in general. This affects their view of sexuality even when they are in a committed loving relationship. Hence, many women are unable to communicate with their partners openly about their needs. It is important that you indulge in masturbation or some forms of self pleasure to understand what your body responds to and then be able to communicate it to your partner.
- Foreplay is king: This is a major part often missed by the partners of women who are unable to orgasm. Foreplay helps the woman get aroused; longer the foreplay, longer the arousal. A longer arousal will help you in being lubricated better, which will decrease painful sensations and will help achieve orgasms. It is also important that you talk to your partner and ensure that you have enough foreplay.
- Stimulation of the clitoris: While there is debate within the medical circles about the efficacy of various types of orgasms such as vaginal or pelvic orgasms; most women do feel clitoral orgasms as it is one of the most easily stimulated areas with thousands of nerve endings. Thus, you should ask your partner to rub, touch, or lick your clitoral region as this is one area where achieving orgasms would be easier than other parts of the genitals as well as a whole body orgasm.
- Variety is the essence of love making: Women tend to be able to orgasm with a variety of activities rather than one type of sexual act. It is thus, important for you to tell your partner the various things that you may be interested in trying out. If you can try out multiple positions and techniques, it will increase your chances of being able to orgasm.
- Take the help of toys and lube: Lubrication in the form of commercially available lubes as well as sex toys can help you achieve orgasm much quicker and it would be a good idea to include them in while making love. You can also go solo with these sex toys to achieve orgasm during masturbation as this would help in achieving orgasms even during sex with a partner.