Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
My wife feels to hav sex and she is 7 months pregnant. Is there any massive problem if we take preventive measures to hav sex.
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 15 jan I take pill after that immediately n I had bleeding on 21 of jan n after that again on 2 nd of feb v hd sex dat too unprotected n time time I think he cum inside n he force me to take pill n now on 8 date I had bleeding with abdomen pain n cramps what it is please help me.
Being overweight can be as problematic as being underweight. Both the situations can have an effect on the infertility in a woman. Usually, the body stores the sex hormones in the fat layers. That is why, if a person is underweight, she can have infertility issues, as there is not enough storage space for the hormones. In the same way if a person is overweight, then there is an excess of fat tissues and the amount of the hormone estrogen released is usually more than that the body can handle. This leads to a disruption of the chemicals and proteins, leading to adverse reactions and infertility.
Common Weight Related Infertility Reasons
Being overweight is somewhat linked with the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and an increase in estrogen hormone. Also, there is a greater chance of a luteal phase defect. Let us see how these can affect a woman:
- Estrogen: This hormone is produced by the fat cells, and if there is too much of estrogen production, then the body reacts to it in a similar manner when birth control pills are taken. Ovulation may or may not occur, and if it does, it might be inadequate. And the inadequate ovulation leads to luteal phase defect.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): This is basically an endocrine disorder with a combination of many symptoms. Symptoms are pain, irregular cycles, ovulatory pain, ovarian cysts, excessive body hair and heavy menstrual bleeding. Diagnosis for PCOS helps in determining the treatment for weight loss.
- Luteal Phase Defect: The luteal phase refers to the phase between the ovulation and the menses. The ideal time period for this phase is 14 days. LPD is generally caused by improper ovulation, and thus improving the quality of the follicles is necessary to correct the situation.
How Does Being Overweight Affect Conception Rate
As per a study which was published in the British Medical Journal, if women are too lean or too obese, they can have difficulty in conceiving and that fat distribution has an effect on the body. Women who have a large waist-hip ratio have difficulty in conceiving, and apple shaped women also face the same trouble. Usually, women who have PCOS have an apple shaped body.
Risk of Miscarriage Due To Being Overweight
Women suffering from PCOS and obesity have more chances of miscarriage as compared to others. The reason is that women with PCOS have increased LH, which tends to affect the pregnancy. However, it is noticed that even if excess fat does not play any role in pregnancy, women with PCOS have excess weight which creates high risk as compared to the others.
Finding Help for Overweight Issues is a Good Idea
Seeking help if you are overweight is always advisable. Consulting a good gynecologist can help along with weight management and fertility treatment. You shouldn't have any hesitations, and all the questions should be asked freely so as to get a holistic idea of the treatment. The doctor might suggest some tests and also conduct a physical examination of the lymph nodes and the abdomen, to check the ovaries and the uterus. Post physical examination, an internal examination of the cervix to check for infections is done, and if need be, a pap smear might be collected and sent to the lab for culture. At times, a trans-vaginal or an abdominal ultrasound might also be done to rule out the possibilities of abnormalities or others cysts. Tests to check the levels of hormones are also done.
It is always a wise decision to know how being overweight can impact the chances of becoming pregnant. Working towards losing weight and getting it under healthy BMI levels, can lead to the restoration of the hormones and in turn make you healthier.
I am 20th week pregnant. Now I have pain in my vagina from last 3-4 weeks. Specially when I am laying or sleeping on bed and changing my position. Now pain is increases. Kindly suggest me why it is happened.
Feeling like cramps, heaviness and back pain before period. Is there is. A chance of pregnancy or this is premenstrual symptoms?
Hi. Does Estradiol valerate interfere with ovulation. I'm trying to conceive with clomid, metformin. And ev 2 mg from 5th day once in day. Is this dosage correct r not?
Hello doctor I am 8 th month pregnant and my all report are normal but my alp is 110. Is that any problem please tell me what I do?
Actually meri wife pregnant hai issi mahine me pata chala pichle mahine me aisa nahi tha matlab usse period time pe aaya tha par is mahine me usse abhi tak nahi aaya 15 din ho chuke hai to humne test kiya aur positive response aaya Par problem ye hai ki usse apne gaon jana hai shadi hai aur yaha sab concern hai ki train me travel karna hoga kuch problem na ho Aur iske pehle July me humara ek baccha kharab ho chuka hai uske wajah se abortion karana pada tha bacha apne aap gir gaya tha doctor ne kaha ki infection ki wajah se aisa hua Us samay doctor ne bhi kaha tha 3. 4 mahine tak kuch plan mat karna But ab kal humne test kiya aur wo pregnant hai to kya wo aise me gaon ja sakti hai Aur ghar wale tension me hai ki agar isbar bhi kuch galat ho gaya to fir wo kabhi wapis pregnant nahi ho payegi aisa ho sakta hai kya Aur usse abhi bhi infection hai kyu ki wo aksar kehti hai usse dard hota hai jalan hoti hai aur uske private part me kuch white color ka pani aur jelly jaise nikalta hai help pls.
I had unprotected sex with my wife. Now she has found that she is pregnant with the results of prega news. What should I do to stop pregnancy without visiting clinics?
Do you have low libido?
Know that old song" where did our love go" many couples after child birth are asking, *" where did our sex go"* loss of desire is common among couple after some years of marriage.
Hormones don't deserve all the blame, though. The causes of lost sex drive are complex. You can have a good marriage life with your spouse and still suffer from a lack of sexual desire. So, for all the talk about the importance of good communication for a healthy relationship, it is also important to apply this communication to the bedroom; and then do something about it.
Decrease in sexual desire may be something to worry about. And there can be many things responsible for that. Here are few things you can consider, when you feel low sexual desire.
क्या आपकी थाली में सलाद के साथ चुकन्दर है?
यदि नहीं तो फिर देर किस बात की। अपनी थाली में इसे तुरन्त जोड़ लीजिए । गहरे लाल बैंगनी रंग का यह लौह तत्व के साथ-साथ चुकन्दर में विटामिंस भी भरपूर पाए जाते हैं। इसके रोज़ाना सेवन से हमारे शरीर के लिये जरूरी विटामिन ए, बी, बी2, बी6 व विटामिन सी पर्याप्त मात्रा में मिल जाती है। चुकन्दर अपने रंगर के लिए भी खासा पसंद किया जाता है। इसका लाल रंग इसमें उपस्थित रंगकण (बीटा सायनिन) के कारण होता है। बीटा सायनिन स्वास्थ के लिए लाभकारी होता है। चुकन्दर का सेवन मांसपेशियों तक अच्छी तरह ऑक्सीजन पहुचाने में मदद करता है। चुकन्दर में पोष्टिकता का कारण फोलिक एसिड, पोटेशियम व मुलायम रेशा है। चुकन्दर का नियमित सेवन इंसान के शरीर को रोगों से दूर रखता है। अगर अभी तक इसका इस्तेमाल आप नहीं करते तो बिना सोचे समझे अब इसका सेवन खुद व पूरे परिवार को कराना शुरू कर दें।
चुकन्दर से होने वाले फायदे-
– ब्लड शुगर लेवल कम करता है। – ख़राब कोलेस्ट्रॉल कम करता है।
– गर्भवती महिला व भ्रूण दोनों के लिए फायदेमंद – आस्टिओपरोसिस से बचाव।
– डायबिटीज़ पर नियंत्रण। – एनीमिया में राहत।
– थकान दूर करना। – सेक्शुअल हेल्थ और स्टैमिना बढ़ाने वाला।
– कैंसर में फायदेमंद। – कब्ज़ से राहत।
– दिमागी शक्ति को तेज करना। – चर्बी को खत्म करना।
– शरीर में स्फूर्ती। – रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता में वृद्धि
चुकन्दर का जूस हृदय संबंधी, श्वास संबंधी एवं चयापचय रोगों से बचाता है। शरीर में ऑक्सीजन की कमी के कारण लोग जल्दी थक जाते हैं।
रोज़ाना चुकन्दर का सेवन आपको बीमारियों से दूर रखता है और आपको जवान व तरोताजा रखता है।
I am trying to conceive but m not able to conceive from last 6 month. I have a regular period but this month on 4 june I just got spotting. I want to know whether am pregnant or not. Is it possible to have spotting in early pregnancy?
When I have intercourse with my wife. My sperm won't go inside her vagina, I feel that. It seems spread out her vagina while my penis goes inside her vagina. Please tell me is this normal?
I am 29 years old, I am having PCOS, I am trying to loose my weight. Amd taking metformin in medicine still I dint conceive. please help me out.
I tested positive in a home pregnancy test around 8 days back. I have bleeding today. What would be the reason?
Black walnuts are one of the best foods to have. They have tonnes of health benefits owing to their multi-utility nutrient source. Not only it can keep a person away from various diseases, it can ensure steady health in an individual. The best part is the fact that black walnut can be used to make multiple yummy dishes.
Here are some of the no-so-known benefits of black walnuts:
- Parasites: Green harvested black walnuts are known to be very useful vermifuge. They serve as a very good treatment for ailment concerning pinworms, hookworms, tapeworms and such other parasites.
- Candida: Overgrowth of Candida is hard to diagnose and can pose a serious threat to health. When Canida overgrowth attacks the intestine, the intestinal wall becomes weak and toxins are being released in the process. The immune system becomes weak and it takes a lot of antibiotics to set things right. A good alternative to the powerful antibiotic is a 3 serving black walnuts. They contain compounds such as the zinc undecylenate, selenium sulfide, astringent tannins, naphthoquinone juglone etc. can make the walls of the intestine favorable and arrest the growth of Candida.
- Antifungal: Black walnut is known to have antifungal properties and is, therefore, used to treat fungal infections leading to conditions such as the ringworm, jock itch and athlete’s foot etc. Black walnut when pasted and applied to the site of the infection can fetch dramatic results within a short time interval.
- Skin conditions: Black walnut is a good fix for many skin conditions. It can successfully address skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, and eczema. Depending on the seriousness of the skin condition, the tincture can be applied externally or consumed internally.
- Excessive sweat: For people who sweat way too much, black walnut can be their best friend. The presence of high level of astringent tannins in black walnuts can address the sweat gland to ensure that excessive sweat is not produced. Studies have also revealed that black walnut can also help to reduce body odor.
- Diabetes and cardiovascular benefits: A study conducted by the Harvard School of Nutritional Sciences revealed that black walnuts can reduce the LDL cholesterol by a good 4 percent. What’s more, no weight gain is associated with the over-consumption of black walnut. Similarly, their nutritional value can help an individual lower blood pressure, reduce blood sugar level and refrain from cardiovascular diseases.
- Anti-cancer properties: There have been many studies conducted on the effect of black walnut on cancer. Most studies have found that juglone, a compound present in black walnut is capable of kill cancer cells by the process of necrosis and apoptosis. 3 serving daily can fetch rich dividends to cancer patients. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.