Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Markan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MarkanYour feedback matters!
I am looking for help from an endocrinologist. I have a lot of facial hair growth and even without eating much I am putting on weight and even when I do try to work out it's tough for me to lose weight. I am a 24 year old female. I have long working hours and do not get too much time to work out. But by job keeps me active as I am in the hospitality industry. My periods are irregular also. Please help me.
There is a reason behind this. Eating slow and having smaller bites help you eat less and chewing it properly help in absorption of nutrients and help in healthy digestion.
Eating fast leads to more calorie intake which leads to weight gain. When we are eating fast we tend to gulp more food and by this one can face digestion problems and nutritional inadequacies.
Slowing the speed of eating help you in lowering down your energy intake and it also suppress your hunger pangs. Slowing eating helps you enjoy your meal and enjoy the taste and flavors of food.
How to eat at the right pace:
- Portion control: the portion size and obesity moves parallel. If you increase the portion size of your food simultaneously there will be inclination in your weight. Inclination in weight day by day leads to obesity. One of the biggest contributes to obesity is portion size. Don't sample everything on buffet table. The more you have the more you eat.
- Frequent meals: try to have small and frequent meals in a gap of 2 to 3 hours every day, instead of having a few big ones as this regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism. This will also keep your hormones balance, keeps your energy level high, improve digestion. If you’re eating healthy whole foods during those small meals, you will be less likely to experience hunger cravings and binges.
- Chew food: chewing food properly leads to proper absorption of nutrients.
- Focus on food: don't watch t. V, use cell phones, etc while eating food. Focus on food so that you eat your food properly, slowly and chew it properly. While watching tv you don't chew food properly and you tend to eat more and sometime you overeat also.
- Patience: if you have finished food, wait for some time till the body signals brain that it's enough for it. But at times we keep on eating when we are full and tends to overeat. Hence, overeating leads to weight gain.
I have done sex for about a year 7 8 time every month now I am dancing daily 30 min as a exercise haryanavi dance western dance bhagra dance so does all these dancing daily loosen my vagina please tell me clearly.
hi, I had breast but no nipple, is there problem after married and after baby. Is there any treatment for this problem. Please suggest some way.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
A number of factors play an important role in the success of the procedure and some of them are:
- Lifestyle habits: Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Embryo status: Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process.
- The age at which you get pregnant: A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Cause of Infertility: If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history: IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.