Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amol Malu VarkuteYour feedback matters!
I have done with my root cannel for front 2 teeth. And I want to fit braces. Is it harmful to have braces?
I am 28 years old female I have a knee pain from past 4 years. Now I am using ointment for this suggest me a doctor.
I have a tummy. I joined gym but still I am not losing it. My diet is still same. Should I make changes in my diet? Or what should I do to lose some fat?
I am suffering from dengue for two weeks, what is the prescribed medicine for this disease? What kinds of rules and food I have to follow? What types of food we should take?
My height is short. How can I increase my height Please tell me proper diet nd exercise whch would help me to increase the growth of my height.
Hi, I am 24 years old boy, having chicken pox before a month, now left with dark spots, I am using calamine lotion on dark spots, did it will remove dark spots fast, if not then please suggest some cream or lotion.?
My weight is eighty seven kg how to reduce my weight especially belly fat using home foods n fruits suggest holistic diet plan.
I have rashes somehow like every day. With the hot weather. What can I do to overcome this problem. Its very difficult to walk with rashes. Like everyday. Having very hard times specially in this hot weather. I'll be very thankful. If you can give me a possible solution for this problem. Thank you in advance.
Hi. I have a skin problem going on for 1 month now. I have medium n small white patches on my face. Also recently I discovered white spots on my body too. My body is more itchy nowadays. Please, may I know what problem I have.
My friend have disease" polycystic ovarian syndrome" I want to know about this disease. And what are the symptoms of this disease? What problem may face from this disease? And is proper treatment is available to vanish this?
I m 28yr unmarried girl, my periods were always regular but this time its not come on due date and after passing 10 days from due date it still not come. No sexual relation ship, what to do?
Haemoglobin is 7.9 and calcium is 7.2 also one month pregnant I am now on taking milk and pomegranate is this sufficient or should I consult for doctor and take medicines too also I feel tired and lazy now a days.
If I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and hav 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. And when can I check the pregnancy after the procedure advice by the doctor.
My son is 18 years but he is not developing moustaches and beards properly. Only a few are appearing in a scattered way. Does he have any hormonal imbalance? What should I do? Pls advice.
There is gap in my teeth front side. Ia there any solution to fill the gaps with out any damage/change the original teeth.
I am suffering from dental cavities although I am using Doctor's prescribed toothpaste but it does not works properly. Can you give me any another workable suggestion to get rid from it?
Oily skin can be a pain to deal. The accumulation of excess oil on the outer skin layer often leads to whiteheads, blackheads, blind pimples and other skin irritations. The excess oil results from the sebaceous glands in the skin producing excess sebum. Those who have this condition usually have shiny skin and large pores.
Oily skin can be caused by genetics, dietary choices, too much stress or hormone changes in the body due to puberty. Women also are more prone to oily skin during menstrual cycles, pregnancy, or menopause and while taking birth control pills.
1. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser.
2. Use oil-free moisturizers and oil-free sunscreen.
3. Eat spicy foods no more than once a week.
4. Eat carrots, spinach, avocado.
5. Exfoliate once a week.
1. Tomatoes are great for oily skin due to their cooling, clarifying and astringent properties. The high vitamin c content in tomatoes is very helpful for acne-prone skin. Plus, the natural oil-absorbing acids in tomatoes help get rid of excess oil.
Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.
Allow the juice to soak into your skin for at least 15 minutes.
Rinse your skin with cold water, pat it dry and apply a light oil-free moisturizer.
2. Apples: Apples work as a great exfoliating agent and they have mild antiseptic, astringent, and soothing properties that make them a great home remedy for oily skin. The malic acid in apples helps exfoliate dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil from the skin’s surface.
Grate half an apple and place the shreds on your skin. Leave it on the skin for 15 minutes and then wash it off with tepid water.
Mix one teaspoon each of grated apple, yogurt and lemon juice to form a smooth paste. Apply it all over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then rinse your face with cool water.
3. Egg whites: High in vitamin a, egg whites can effectively dry out skin blemishes as well as tone and tighten up oily skin.
Whip one egg white until stiff and spread it on your skin. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with warm water. Do this twice a week.
Whip one egg white, add the juice from half a lemon and mix it well. Apply the mixture on your face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. This will tighten the skin and soak up excess oil.
4. Use clay mask
5. Multani mitti or fuller’s earth: Multani mitti is the best face pack for people with oily skin. The magnesium chloride present in it drags out the dirt and oil present in the skin pores which prevents acne and blackheads.
Mix rosewater or plain water into 3 tablespoons of fuller’s earth to make a paste.
Apply to face, leave on 20 minutes.
Rinse with water.
Repeat once a week.
6. Cornstarch: Cornstarch dries up excess oil, leaving skin soft and clear.
Mix 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch with warm water to make a paste.
Apply to face and leave on until dry.
Rinse with lukewarm water,
7. Facial steam helps in unclogging the pores and removes the dirt trapped in them and evaporates the oil on the skin. Before taking a facial steam, remove the any cream or makeup or else it can cause skin irritation. Just 5 minute facial steaming is enough.
For better result consult me.