Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amith Saraf
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amith SarafYour feedback matters!
I want to know me and my girlfriend have done a oral sex my sperm come on my hand and then I washed it with soap two time and then I put the finger in his vagina and gave him a blowjob now I am little worry is there any chance of pregnancy.
I am 20 year old boy. I usually plays basketball. But after an ankle twist almost one week ago im not able to walk properly it seems to be affecting my career. What should I do for this? Please help me.
I ejaculate within 10-15 second of intercourse and m not able to satisfy my gf. I have hear that minimum time to satisfy is 10-15 minutes. Need help to get permanent solution for it.
I have pain in my one leg. It pains whole day. It gets worse during night. My leg started paining right after the few days when I started to sleep with the AC on at night. Is it because I sleep with AC on at night?
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or the skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the wound healing process.
1. Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
2. Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
3. Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
4. Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
5. Re-epithialisation: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of re-epithialisation begins. Re-epithialisation refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
6. Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.