Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amit MadaneYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 years old male, I have been having sleep related issues. For about 3 weeks now, my sleep has been very disturbed. I have no issues falling asleep, but i am getting up in 2-3 hours in general, and unable to sleep later. Could you suggest where should I check. For solution. I have tried breathing exercises, and controlling diet, but now because of sleeplessness, I am having. Constant headaches, overall weakness, irritation, and. This is affecting my day to day activity. Overall sleep on an average is 4-5 hrs a day, and even this is. Not deep sleep.
I'm very thin also I'm suffering pcod and thyroid. Can I take amway protein powder and daily nutrilite tab?
Can vantage toothpaste (Dr. Reddy's) be used daily for life or is it to be stopped after a fixed duration say a week?
Hello doctor. My mother is diabetic and having problem of high bp. She is taking ziglim m2 (glimepiride 2 mg and metformin 500 mg) and for bp she is talking amloz 5 mg But neither sugar is controlled nor bp. Sugar level stays between 200-300 and bp 130-150 after taking these medicine. Please prescribe any effective medicine.
I had an abscessed molar tooth, of which cleaning was done and temporary filled but crown hasn't yet been placed. It's been a month after that. I am feeling burning pain after few minutes daily from my last visit itself. I have low levels of vitamin d and c. So,What does this pain wants to signal? Is it possible that this burning pain in my head, neck and collarbone is due to the oral bacteria spreading itself vigorously and penetrating into my bones or elsewhere?(Note: Previous X-rays showed quite a bit abscess present in my jawbone).
I am 25years old I became lean can suggest me why this happens and suggest me some kind of food which makes me fit.
How I can reduce my weight and my stomach is to fatty so pls give advice for a good and healthy diet for helping me reduce my fat and weight.
Some nights I am tried to sleep quietly bt I am not able to sleep all over night. It is not peaceful for me. What is the reason behind this?
Chronic Dysentry, Chronic Anaemia, Worm Infestation and complications, Anorexia - One Medicine for All - MADHU MANDOOR
Digestion improves tremendously, body mass increases within healthy limits.
Vehicle (anupaan) is different for different diseases.
Usual dose is 125 mg to 750 mg approx as per condition.
Doctor, I am feeling so weak and lazy. I can't understand that I can what to do. So tell me your good suggestion.
I am 50 years old suffering from type 2 dm, blood pressure, cholesterol. Presently my sugar level is 170(fasting) and pp 230. Blood pressure is 140/90, creatinine is 1 9. Please advise remedy. male, 50 years.
I have recently shifted to germany. Its been 1 n half month. Nd bleeding started during ovulation i.e very less. And nw my blood flow in period is very much reduced nd dat too for two days. I walk a lot these days. I eat properly. Is it a problem to take tension.
Today morning when I went to bathroom. Blood was coming from stool. But no pain and all. Simply blood came. Why it happened. What should I do?
Hello all, I am 42 years old women. I have bought organic unroasted green coffee beans for my weight loss. I wanted to ask how many times per day I should drink it and should I be supposed to drink it hot or cold?
I have lots of grey hair in last 6 month in my 20 year old. I don't know what should I do please help me as soon as possible.
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.