Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AjayYour feedback matters!
All time I get erection when I think about sex, but the thing is it do not last long and my penis get flaccid very soon and precum comes out. I masturbates a lot since last 9 years. And when I masturbate I ejaculate in some seconds. Sometimes I masturbate with flaccid penis also. I am worried that will I be able to have long lasting sex in my future life or not? Should I stop masturbating? I want your advise please recommend me good medicines if required.
Hi HB 17.2, Tlc 5.0, DLC Neutrophil 41, lymphocyte 52, Eosinophil 4, monocyte 3, basophil 00, RBC 6.30,HCT/pcv 51.9, MCV 82.4 MCH 27.3,platelet count 237, RCDW 12.4 pddw 14.5, mean platelet volume 11.3 ESR 05 mm/1st hr its all about my test any one sir pls tell me in brief my RBC IS HIGH ITS HARMFUL OR NOT.
I have lowback pain from 3 yrs, my mri report is disc buge in L2-L3 region. doctors suggested me bed rest and they treated me symptomatically. Is there any permanent solution for this?
Sir un knowingly I did some mistakes when I was 13 years old I'm addicted to masturbation, now i'm 22 years old just one week before I leaved this bad habit but Now im facing too much problems Im becoming so weak , uncontrol hair fall, blur in vision, memory losing, and Too much sperm leakage Morning evening every time too much sperm leakage Sir i'm so much worrying about this Plzz sir suggest me how stop sperm leakage Plzz sir help me.
I am suffering from colitis and IBS problem from last two years and taking Ayurveda medicines but there are no results. Because of this problem my sexual life is distributed. I am married for last two years and facing early ejaculation problem. Because of all these problems we are not able to do family planning and I am totally disturbed. Kindly assist.
Am 26, newly married. 1) what is the minimum depth should a penis need to insert on vagina. 2) remembering our first intercourse, I inserted my finger almost full, but I couldn't felf any hymen membrane and there was no blood came out, believe that my partners hymen might broken earlier during some exercise etc, but like to know that, at what depth should a girls hymane situated? 3) suppose we gave a 2,3 month gape between intercourse/sexual life (i am working outside home. Does the vagina get contract?
I am a 23 yrs old female and I am suffering from pain in stomach at the time of sex. Please tell me what should I do?
Iam getting left hand pain and shortness of breath I did not have any heart problem I check to a doctor and he is heart specialist and take lot of tests like echo, ecg, xray nothing in that exactly what is my problem?
I am 28 years of old and going to be married soon. Is there any way to understand whether my erection is proper or not to enjoy a good sex life?
Is it a sexual problem that my male organ or you can say my penis is becoming erect many times a day without any reason. What should I do?
Hi, I am rina I have fever for three month I am suffering from house bleed as well tell me solution.
Hi, I am suffering from head ache from last three days so what should I do? I can't sleep well also.
I am a medical practitioner and yesterday while I was injecting gentamicin inj to a 5 year old girl and while I was recapping the needle I pocked my finger the prick was not so deep and I could see only a drop of my blood oozing out of the finger I applied a lot of pressure to ooz out few more drops of blood and washed my hand with running water and soap now the question is are there any chances of hiv transmission of hiv if the patient is hiv positive.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart