Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aishwarya C. Nair
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Aishwarya C. NairYour feedback matters!
DM2 since 15 yrs. Hypertension also. KFT, LFT, CBC, Ultrasound etc. Normal. H1BAC 5.9. Losar beta & Amyril m2 in morning. Glycomet gp2, Onderomet 2.5/500, ecosprin 75 mg in night. Constipation, bloated stomach, severe bad breath since 6 months. Visited n number of doctors. .dentist. Homeopathic etc. For this but no cure. Every day is more n more depressing. Once I have my bf and take medicines the smell problem starts. Tried one day without eating anything in morning then the bad breath problem was little less. Taking nityam tablets. digene.brushing teeth. Mouth washes .sprays. Etc.etc. Mouth also remains dry despite 2 to 3 litres of water every day. Can someone suggest a approachable doctor in gurgaon or some remedies..
My daughter had a tooth means, dentist treatment, and while doing so, unfortunately, the toung inside got bleeding, and now it got swelled, what is to be done, can somebody would advice please.
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.