Doctor in Young Looks
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Young LooksYour feedback matters!
The condition of a man's penis skin can make a big impression on partners (or potential partners), so it's no wonder men take extra steps to make their penis skin attractive. Eliminating rashes, removing bumps and keeping sores and pimples away can add to the visual allure of a penis. But some guys may be taking penis skin presentation a little too far when they engage in lightening experiments. While some men have engaged in penis lightening with no problems, there is still a potential for penis health issues where lightening is concerned - and guys should take that into consideration.
While penis lightening has been around for years, it recently made headlines due to its increasing popularity among men in Thailand. (For the record, vaginal lightening is reportedly also on the rise in that country - so it's not just a penis thing.)
Why would a man want to lighten his penis? This is a question that has opened up a lot of debate, with some people seeing racial overtones in this decision. It might be easier to simply say that a person may want to lighten his penis for the same reason he searches for any other alteration to his manhood: he believes the result will be pleasing to himself or those he comes into contact with. This may be especially true if a man's penis has "blotchy" patches or is two-toned in appearance; he may feel that a smooth, even consistency of tone may be more attractive.
A more important question is: "How does the penis skin get lightened?" And the answer to that is very important.
Penis lightening is sometimes referred as penis bleaching - and if anyone suggests using actual laundry bleach (chlorine or non-chlorine) to achieve results, a guy should quickly say no. Penis skin is very delicate and sensitive, and harsh bleach would almost certainly burn and damage it.
Men who have peroxided their hair wonder about a peroxide bleach on the penis, but this is too harsh. If an actual bleach is to be used on the penis skin, it should be derived from a natural source that is much gentler. For example, lemon juice, licorice and milk are all possible sources that, prepared properly, might be okay to use on penis skin. However, nothing should be used unless cleared by a doctor - preferably one who already knows the patient well.
One of the interesting points about the reports of lightening in Thailand are that the doctors quoted seem to be using a form of laser therapy for lightening the skin.
The jury is still out on the safety of this method, but some health professionals warn that it could cause swelling and pain. In some cases, especially if the laser is not operated by an experienced professional, there could be scarring or disfigurement of the penis.
It should also be noted that laser treatment usually requires the client suspend engagement in sex for several days after treatment.
Lightening the penis skin is a personal choice, but the risks really should be weighed carefully before deciding to move forward with it. Whatever the decision, the penis will look and feel better if its health is maintained on a consistent basis; regular application of a high quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. Definitely select a crème with moisturizing agents that can support healthy penis skin, such as Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator). The skin will also prove more resilient if a crème with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid is used. This helps fight excess free radicals which can weaken the penis skin through oxidative stress.
It's an all-too-common scenario: A guy and his date are moving steadily toward what promises to be a robust and entertaining bout of sex. Things are going beautifully and the moment of penetration is close at hand when suddenly something unexpected happens - and the mood is ruined. Sometimes the effect is only temporary; other times, a guy might as well zip up and go home, as that erect penis is done for the night. Yes, sometimes there may be a penis health issue at play here, but more likely this has been at attack of the mood killers instead.
Sexual mood killers come in a wide range. They can be visual, verbal, aural, olfactory (i.e., involving a scent), physical, mental - just about anything that jars the mood of what had been a very sexy situation.
And, of course, certain mood killers for one person may mean nothing to another - or could even be mood enhancers to someone else, especially where fetishes are concerned. However, there are some experiences that are often mood killers for the majority of the population; here are a few that fall in that category.
- Babying the manhood. Not a news flash: Men can be very sensitive about their penises. The vast majority of men want their members to be described in the most effusive manner possible; it's practically impossible to go too far in assigning manly, powerful attributes to a guy's favorite body part. But treating the member like a baby and describing it as "cute" or "adorable" or (God forbid) "little" can turn a massively erect penis into a softie in no time.
- Suggesting a sex toy. Sex toys can be a great addition to a couple's repertoire - but they shouldn't be suggested when an erect penis is all primed and ready for action. Discuss the idea in advance instead; otherwise, that erect penis is liable to think that a lady doesn't find him up to the job at hand and may decide to sulk about that fact.
- Laughing inexplicably. Hey, sex is fun and there's no shame in having a good time. But sometimes a partner may laugh at an inopportune moment (such as when an erect penis is first revealed) and then refuse to say why. Not conducive to a good sexual adventure.
- Going too heavy on perfume. It's wonderful when a woman wants to smell inviting - but just as men can go too far on the cologne, some women take perfume to the wrong level.
- Playing the wrong music. Musical taste varies widely, and one person's erotic playlist may be another's techno nightmare. Until musical tastes are known, silence may be a better option.
- Comparing. It's natural to compare one lover to another - but doing it to their face during the act itself is probably not a good idea. Even if a woman finds this new man to be a superior lover, it may be wise to keep that news to herself until after the event. Otherwise, a guy may start feeling self-conscious and start wondering "Am I still ahead of him? Am I still doing it right?"
Mood killers can create an erect penis fail, so avoiding them is important. Also important for men: keeping that penis healthy through the regular use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For really prime results, be sure that the selected crème includes a wide range of vitamins, including A, B5, C, D and E. In addition, find a crème that lists L-arginine among its ingredients. This amino acid helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps penile blood vessels open up to receive increased blood flow.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
With the constantly changing environment, too many people are sensitive to various things. Allergy is when the body produces what are known to as antibodies to substances that it is not able to consider as own. The substances which cause this reaction are known as allergens. A person can have allergies due to various substances, and the list is only growing. From food substances to metals used in jewelry to pollen to animal dander to medications, various things can cause allergies.
Ayurveda believes that good health is a result of a balance between the three doshas or elements – vata, pitta, and Kapha. According to it, allergies are caused by different items which can increase any of these. The type of allergy a person develops would depend on the person’s overall constitution, depending on what predominates in his system.
- Vaata-increasing allergens: These cause symptoms in the digestive and respiratory tract (related to gas) and include pollen allergy, uncooked meat allergy, etc.
- Pitta-increasing allergens which cause hives and rashes include citrus fruits, jewelry metal, eggplant, etc.
- Kapha-increasing allergens often affect the mucous membranes and include pollen and dairy products. These include asthma, hay fever, sinusitis, etc.
If the imbalance is what causes the problem, Ayurveda believes that restoring the balance is the key to restoring health to normalcy. This requires bringing back the balance between the three doshas.
Ayurveda believes that allergies should be treated in a multi-pronged manner, starting from avoiding the allergen to cleansing the body as a whole. Read on to know more.
- Avoid the allergen: Whether it is peanuts or pollen, nickel or milk, once the allergen is identified, the person should try to avoid exposure to the allergen. This is the most important step in preventing an allergic reaction.
- Balancing the diet: As diet imbalances lead to an imbalance in the doshas, the diet needs to ensure the dosha is not aggravated further. A person who has pitta-increasing allergies should avoid foods which increase the pitta further. The doctor will be able to help in guidance on this. This also talks about food combinations, both to avoid and to encourage.
- Cleansing the system: Periodically cleansing the body helps in improving immunity, which then can help in fighting the diseases on its own. Therefore, fasting, juice cleansing, and mono-diet are some preferred ways to cleanse the body. This again needs to be done under supervision.
- Stress management: It has been shown that allergies are aggravated by stress, so it is very important to manage stress. This could be through various techniques like pranayama (breathing exercises), music, meditation, exercise, etc.
- Ayurvedic products like Triphala, Ashwagandha, and Chyawanprash are known to improve immune and very useful in controlling allergies. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Drug addiction is a major problem in today's world. The major part of these drug abuse victims are teenagers. There are several reasons may drive your teen kid to hard drugs which include peer pressure, neglect, curiosity or just for the sake of being cool. This could be a major concern for the parents whose children get addicted to drugs but an important thing to keep in mind is that the only person who can help your kid overcome addiction are the parents.
Here are a few measures that can help your kid overcome drug addiction:
- In order to put your kids on the right path, the most important thing is to show them love. You should keep aside your anger, fear and grief and approach them. Tell them why you are scared or angry. Proper love and affection is required to bring your kids back to the normal track.
- Try to find their strengths and weakness. Your child should be complemented for any good thing he or she does. You should observe them properly and try to perceive their current nature and mental state.
- You should try to keep your calm and talk to them instead of scolding, shouting or threatening them. You must also listen to them carefully and try not to react in any way. Talk to them about your concerns and see whether they are cooperating with you.
- Getting your kids involved in some activity, which will let them mix with a different group of peers will be a positive remedy. You have to make them feel good about themselves. Try to find ways so that your kids will get into some positive, productive activity.
- Fixing an appointment with a psychiatrist who deals with drug abuse situations can also help you deal with the issue. You must explain to your kids that there is an obvious reason behind their addiction, and it must be solved for their own good.
- You should also connect with the counselors at schools and colleges. They have seen many cases like your child’s and know about the situation well. You can enroll your kids in a substance abuse program which is connected with his school.
- You must tell your kids that what they are doing is risky and illegal and as parents, you have the right to help them overcome this in order to maintain good health, and that you do not want them to go to prison.
- Find an expert therapist specializing in teen substance abuse and make your kids have weekly appointments with him. A good therapist knows the best ways to guide your kids to the right path.
Drug addiction in kids is a common syndrome these days. If your kid is into hard drugs, you need to do your best to save him and help him overcome the addiction. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Here's a disheartening fact: Penis rashes are going to happen to a guy at some point. Every man, at some point in their lives, will deal with the worrisome look of a penis rash and might also suffer from penile itching as well. Getting to the bottom of what causes the most common penis rashes can help a man quickly determine whether he has a penis rash that requires a little extra penis care, or whether he has a more serious problem that warrants a visit to the doctor.
The most common penis rashes
The good news is that penis rashes are usually caused by a variety of benign factors that can be easily remedied. Here's what a man needs to know about the most common causes:
1) Simple heat. This rash can be quite annoying, but the good news is that it goes away very quickly without any further intervention beyond extra penis care for a few days. Heat rashes are caused by getting hot and sweaty, especially while wearing restrictive clothing. The rash will often be flat and warm to the touch, or it might be slightly raised and irritated, depending upon how long it has been there. A heat rash can be remedied through a cool shower, careful moisturizing and letting the area "air out" by going without clothing for a while.
2) Jock itch. As the name implies, this isn't just a rash. It can also lead to serious penile itching, which is usually what tips a guy off to the diagnosis. This is actually very common for men, and can occur often if a guy frequents the gym or skimps even the slightest bit on his daily hygiene. Jock itch is caused by the same fungus that causes athlete's foot. There are many over the counter treatments available that will quickly ease the problem.
3) Yeast infections. This rash can be a red and painful one, especially if it is accompanied by painful urination and serious penile itching. Yeast infections can be contracted through sexual contact, but they can also happen all on their own, often thanks to underlying medical conditions that might make the body more hospitable to bacteria. Just as with jock itch, a yeast infection often responds very favorably to over the counter treatments, but it is important to get a doctor's opinion, as some of these rashes can be quite stubborn!
4) Common irritants. Men who suffer from unidentifiable penis rashes might be dealing with something in their environment that sparks an allergic reaction in the skin. Penis rashes from irritants can include a new detergent, a new type of soap or cleanser, a new partner's perfume, the use of latex condoms and spermicides, and anything else that might come into contact with the delicate penis skin. Once the irritant has been determined, stop using it and watch the rash disappear.
5) Simple irritation. Sometimes a guy gets it on for a long time with a partner, indulges in a marathon masturbation session or otherwise does something for long enough to irritate the skin. In fact, even wearing an unfamiliar pair of jeans for too long can result in contact irritations that lead to red, raised and sometimes painful rashes. The good news is that the rash will go away on its own without much more than regular penis care; however, if it lingers for more than a day or so, it's time to visit the doctor to ensure it's nothing more serious.
As any guy knows, penis rashes come with the territory. But how a guy deals with them can help ensure they go away quickly and he can show off his smooth, handsome penis once more. To that end, as a guy is healing from a penis rash he should reach for an extra dose of a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains vitamins C and D for healing, vitamin A for fighting against odor-causing bacteria and vitamin E for maximum skin softness is a sure bet for healthier penis skin.
Although the results vary, numerous surveys have proven that most men masturbate. A recent one found that 96% of men admitted to masturbating; the only thing surprising here is that the answer is not 100%. The survey also found that its respondents said they masturbate, on average, 4 times per week. That's a lot of time spent on masturbation, which is perfectly fine; masturbation is an enjoyable way to spend some time and helps with penis health by keeping the equipment in good shape.
But if a guy does spend a lot of time with his masturbation, it means he may get a little bored. If that happens, it may mean it's time for a guy to switch things up a little to make the experience fresh again. One way to do that is to explore some different positions for masturbation.
Humans are creatures of habit; as a species, we tend to like the familiar. But at the same time, we can get bored if things become too familiar - so switching up masturbation positions is very logical.
Starting with the basics, here are some positions a guy can try to add variety to their self-stimulation.
- Lying on the back. One of the favorite positions, this classic allows plenty of room for movement and is comfortable as well. It's an especially good position for men who enjoy masturbating to mental fantasies; closing his eyes in this prone position can often enhance the intensity of the fantasy.
- Sitting in a chair. Always popular, this is probably the position of choice among men who surf online porn while masturbating. For many men, masturbating with their legs spread allows the penis and balls to flop around in a pleasing way.
- Standing up. While this can be tiring when engaging in marathon masturbation sessions, standing up gives a session a sense of freedom. With the body in contact with nothing except the floor, there's a different feeling with this position; plus, it allows mobility, as a guy can walk around while stroking.
- Lying face down. Lying on the stomach allows a man to masturbate by rubbing the penis against the bedsheets or a pillow, thrusting in a manner that imitates intercourse. Some also prefer to thrust in and out of their fist in this position.
- Using an ottoman. An ottoman - which is like a backless chair - can enable a guy to try a very different position. Sit on the ottoman with legs out, then bend backwards so until the head is on the floor. This position resembles an arch, with the penis at the top of the arch. The position can be hard on the back, so take care with this one and don't use it for too long a time.
- Kneeling. Kneeling gives a guy a different perspective, which can help when he's changing up his masturbation game. Some guys also bend over while kneeling so that they're on all fours, then raise one hand and use it to masturbate from this position.
- Upside down. Although not recommended for those with flexibility issues, this position can really shake things up. For this, a guy should lie on his back with his knees pulled in and his butt against a wall. He walks his legs up the wall, then raises his butt and pushes himself closer to the wall. Ideally, only the upper half of his torso and his head will remain on the floor. Warning: Masturbation in this position may mean that his ejaculate may land on his face.
These masturbation positions can liven things up, but to be best prepared, a man should regularly use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Since enthusiastic masturbation can lead to a raw penis, the selected crème needs to include moisturizers like vitamin E and Shea butter. It should also contain vitamin C, which helps to promote greater tone and elasticity in penis skin.
Onion is a great source of minerals and it not only helps regulate the blood sugar of the body because it is a great source of chromium but it also increases the production of good cholesterol and helps keeps your heart in shape. Apart from these great benefits onion is shown to play a role in preventing cancer, gastric ulcer and is a great at reducing inflammation and infections. But I am sure you are not here to learn about these things.
- Onions for Sexual Health Onion is known as one of the greatest aphrodisiac foods, it helps increase libido and also strengthens the reproducing organs. Onions also increase the testosterone levels in the body and can help in increasing the sexual stamina.
- Onions homemade recipe Onions can be eaten raw or in juice form. You can cut an onion into four before throwing it in the blender. The resulting juice is great for your sexual stamina. The juice is bitter and you should sip it slowly so that it doesn’t shock your system. adding garlic to the juice is also a great idea and will help boost your sexual potency. this mixture could be called a sex tonic for its great sexual health benefits. Another great recipe of onions is the chopping them fine and frying them in butter and consuming them with honey first thing in the morning. This mixture is great for penile health and is also a great aphrodisiac.